Be Germanic snownigger

>be Germanic snownigger
>reject Roman civilization by betraying the general you pledged allegiance to because you're a dirty barbarian with no concept of honor
>launch an ambush attack against the unprepared Romans and beat them, halting expansion to that area
>get conquered by the Huns a few hundred years later, who would treat them 100x worse than the Romans ever would
>by the time Attila dies and his empire collapses, your lands are so destroyed that you start mass immigrating into Roman lands and demanding gibs from the Romans like a bunch of niggers
>cause the WRE to collapse as a result
>later try to fix the mess you've started by LARPing as a Roman with the creation of the Unholy Unroman Unempire but only make everything worse

Do people like Varg and other Nordicist really think the Germanics are superior because of this? They only use the Battle of Teutoburg as an argument but forget about everything else that happened in-between. Germanicus made sure Arminius paid for his betrayal anyway, even though he might've caused the Romans to not be interested in expanding beyond the Rhine river.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9KzUWWowR2s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance
topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TROC7FD61CF7TGBSH
fretimaging.org/dna/paternity/videolist/genetic houston testing,0
history-of-macedonia.com/2007/03/09/fyromian-lies-over-slavic-populations-genetics-part-i/
historyofmacedonia.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/fyrom-residents-have-the-most-similar-dna-with-bulgarians-and-serbs/
discord.gg/yP85hKx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All Europeans are superior.

stupid brazil dosen't get it brother

Romans>Anglos>Iberians>Slavs>>>>>>Germanics>Balts

This is mostly about this video Varg posted yesterday, sorry: youtube.com/watch?v=9KzUWWowR2s

He said the Germanics were "military superior" to the Romans because of the Battle of Teutoburg, and that's just not true. They just got lucky.

yeah and luck is a factor in warfare, d-deal with with it.. almost all famous commanders acknowledge this "luck" a good commander will make his own "luck"

Varg is wrong in most of his historical "facts" and in general spouts some of the most moronic tripe one can possible hear on Youtube.

I like how he's now parceling himself in with the Gauls and the native French now, as though it were not the case that he was an immigrant.

Anyways, it's a moot point for actual Nordicists because they also claim the Romans were racially Nordic like they do with anyone of any historical importance. By their logic Teutoburg was an internecine Nordic battle.

>Do people like Varg and other Nordicist really think the Germanics are superior because of this?
Because Germanic speaking people contributed more than 90% of all technological advance? do you even have colleges in Brazil? try reading a book some time monkey

>1-7

But it was mostly just an isolated case. They caught them in an ambush and the Romans had no time to prepare for the big battle. This does not mean that Germanics were military superior to the Romans in general. Germanicus led successful campaigns against Arminius later and they kept control of the Rhine border for a long time.

>Germaboo Argentinian shitskin

Kys

Germanics were dumb barbarians and in the end they had to kneel down before the greek-roman civilization. If they didn't then they would have no culture at all

>Germany's 2014 football team wasn't superior to Brazil's
>They just got lucky
okay, if that's what lets you sleep at night, fine, keep telling it to yourself.

>I'm a germanoboo because I'm educated enough to know that Germanic speaking countries contributed the vast majority of humanity's technological advancement
>Posts a picture that proves me right
Brazilian intellectuals, look at the maps on the bottom of your picture and look at the science breakdown, 1600-1950 period is where all of modernity was defined.

You are still a real nigger though.

>it's a let's-pick-a-random-point-in-the-history-of-an-ethnicity-and-shitpost-based-on-that episode
surely the year 0 AD is the sole year by which to measure a civilization. surely civilizations do not influence each other. surely germany did not have their own traditions which lived forth deeply into the middle ages.

i like this, anons, keep it coming.

"90%" is a figure you've pulled out of your ass. Italy basically invented modern science during the Renaissance and France contributed a lot as well.

>Italy basically invented modern science during the Renaissance
What the fuck are you even talking about you stupid retard? modern science in the renaissance? there wasnt even a scientific method back then.
>Pulled out of my ass
Prove me wrong then? the UK alone contributed more than half the scientific advancements of humanity and that's just one Germanic speaking country, weight in Germany, the USA, the Dutch, etc

>Argentinian education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_science

>The English word scientist is relatively recent—first coined by William Whewell in the 19th century.[1] Previously, people investigating nature called themselves "natural philosophers". While empirical investigations of the natural world have been described since classical antiquity (for example, by Thales and Aristotle), and scientific method has been employed since the Middle Ages (for example, by Ibn al-Haytham and Roger Bacon), modern science began to develop in the early modern period, and in particular in the scientific revolution of 16th- and 17th-century Europe.[2] Traditionally, historians of science have defined science sufficiently broadly to include those earlier inquiries.

>, modern science began to develop in the early modern period, and in particular in the scientific revolution of 16th- and 17th-century Europe
You just proved me right again
>The Italian Renaissance (Italian: Rinascimento [rinaʃʃiˈmento]) was the earliest manifestation of the general European Renaissance, a period of great cultural change and achievement that began in Italy during the 14th century and lasted until the 16th century
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Renaissance
Stop posting, you are embarrasing yourself, you are clearly not smart or educated enough to debate me.

But we wuz emperators and shiet.
Check your LATINamerican privilege, you giant bigot.

Why the Romans didnt ally with the Germans against the huns?
I think they did

>being this retarded

Galileo, Leonardo Da Vinci, Gerolamo Cardano, Copernicus, etc weren't alive in the 16th century now?

>english
>as in angle
>as in anglo saxon
>as in the germanic tribe

>Anglos
>being Germanic in anything except the language

BEADY

>Unholy Unroman Unempire

Nice.

I need to start using that when HREniggers start chimping out.

What exactly is your point? you think those meme famous historical people had a huge impact on modern science as say Newton? we are discussing VOLUME of discoveries not popularity of sole intellectuals

Things Germanic's have brought to the world
>Great philosophers
>Great composers
>The best scientists

Shut the fuck up you stupid mut.
This.

>English
>German

It's equal parts Brittonic, French and German, with sprinklings of regional dialects like bits of Danish in the north east, much stronger celtic ties in Cornwall and northern Scotland, etc.

While it's true the average English person can read German pretty decently without any prior knowledge, the grammar is completely fucked and they'd have a hard time communicating back.

No. We are discussing where modern science started. 16th century is still part of the Renaissance.

>90% of all technological advance
Argentina education.

>are British white
>posts white people
k

The Britons were wiped out.

Its true, the uk contributed more than the rest of the world combined and that's just one Germanic country
> We are discussing where modern science started.
According to your own sources it started as Italian reinassance ended, your original claim was " Italy basically invented modern science during the Renaissance" which is bollocks and looking back out of place too since we were talking about science contribution though history, you get told wrong time and time again and just move goalposts, dont try changing subject this thread was made by you dissing germanics as barbarians and you got BTFO by the simple historical fact that the virtually created the modern world single handily

>Be Brazilian
>Swinging from trees while all this happens

Brazil bro, make your genes white again, come home to Europe.

>According to your own sources it started as Italian reinassance ended

It ended in the 17th century. 15th and 16th centuries still encompassed it. You're being a dumbass with zero reading comprehension.

Lol, the first Britons were black too. :^)

trooooooooooooooooooooooooo dat

Sharing that much ancestry with French means you're mostly descended from the Celts that migrated to Britain later.

>My french gf is actually a dirty belgian
Italian reinassance ended in 16th century, 17th century European reinassance gave birth to the age of enlightenment,not da vinci making pretty scribbles.
Most Italian inventions were not even during the reinassance anyway so I have no idea why you brought it up in the first place, maybe lack of education.

>Italian reinassance ended in 16th century

At the end of it, not the beginning.

Yes but your source said the scientific method was born during the period of 16th to 17 th century, meaning the Italian reinassance was over before the scientific method was perfected which means I was right with my original claim.
Jesus you're dense.

>scientific method

Guess who invented it.

I don't know why Varg chose to flee to France,except in Alsace or in Normandy the nordic/germanic phenotype is pretty rare here

this meme came into existence after ww2.
germanics and scandinavians are mud hut niggers who mooch off greek and roman achievements.

Also,this.

Not a single man, Bacon and Descartes probably the most influential in the development.
Are you an Italiboo by any chance?

many anglos are medditerranean

>another slide thread

it's time to go home

Scientific method was invented by Aristotle, look it up
Mediterraneans invented most of our laws and the foundation of western science

>9
Aryans todays "meds" are bot Aryan
Language family

Indo-Aryan

Italic
Romance
Italo-Dalmatian
Tuscan
Italian

dont worry, belgium doesnt really exist. The french speaking part is french people and the dutch speaking part is dutch people. The whole country is one big joke.

Nigger, Galileo is literally called the "father of observational astronomy" the "father of modern physics", the "father of scientific method" and the "father of science". Bacon just practiced and advocated the use of the scientific method and Descartes made some contributions to it. Go read some wiki articles instead of being a faggot on Sup Forums.

>be mongrel
>claim to be Roman

Latin languages and Greece are both in the Aryan language family, how does it not qualify Mediterraneans as European ?

>be mongrel
>claim to be Greek

>tfw pastaniggers think they can enter sacred german forests
>tfw pastaniggers will never get their legion back.

get rekt.

>Scientific method was invented by Aristotle
Kill yourself ahmed.
>Is called
Not an argument.
>Go read some wiki articles instead of being a faggot on Sup Forums
Why dont you follow your own advice? the wiki of the history of the scientific method would educate you about the fact there is not "father" or inventor of it.

YES
WE WUZ FRANKZ
GERMANY BTFO

kek deusche bantz

Who makes these autistic pictures?

>be mongrel
>claim Macedonian origin

who you?

>be snownigger
>post a pic full of bullshit sources

Suetonius is the only reliable source there and "subflavum" can mean any fair hair color by Roman standards.

Dont even bother, they are so indoctrinated that their cognitive dissonance has reached meme levels by now, just as well since they are a meme country anyway.

todays inhabitants of med countries are not the ancients.

genetically and linguistically slavs are the closest to the ancient aryans

ancient rome and greece confidmed slavic

Check the autosomal haplogroups you literal kike. This argument is so tired that even clinical autists can see right through it.
The evidence is virtually all over the internet, both in autosomal DNA and mitochondrian DNA.
Greeks and Italians are two of the least dilluted races in the med, ironically. Meanwhile scandinavia has 3 intermingled haplogroups and dont even get me started about Finland.

>Romans slaughter the women and children of the Germanics serving in the Roman Army
>Germanic mercenaries deserts and joins up with other Germanics
>sacks the capital of the ungrateful and backstabbing Romans

Daily reminder that the Romans deserved everything they got

germans and austrians are the enemies of the white race... they started two world wars that made us marginalized

>I'm brown so people from south Europe are brown too because of my last name
Ever considered you're just a pardo and actual mediterraneans are white?

Reminder that they got a worse buttrape from the Huns that they ever would under the Romans.

Interestingly Slavic DNA has the least genetic distance with greek and italian DNA.

Your DNA on the other hand shows zero signs of either, your meme country is so mongrelised that all tests are inconclusive. And there's been a huge number of tests already with your meme claim to Alexander the Great.
Shocking isnt it

and where are those tests? in your head? or are you gonna post some?

Modern Meds look no different than Ancient Romans; light skin with predominant dark hair and eyes and some minority tendency towards blondism. The Romans weren't snowniggers.

topix.com/forum/world/macedonia/TROC7FD61CF7TGBSH

If you didnt know who these people are and I told you they were German or Brits you would believe me.

fretimaging.org/dna/paternity/videolist/genetic houston testing,0

history-of-macedonia.com/2007/03/09/fyromian-lies-over-slavic-populations-genetics-part-i/

What part about "minority tendency" towards blondism didn't you get? 1 out of 10 Italians has blonde hair. I had blonde hair myself when I was a kid then it turned brown over time.

historyofmacedonia.wordpress.com/2012/07/08/fyrom-residents-have-the-most-similar-dna-with-bulgarians-and-serbs/

i bet your IQ barely reaches 80

it's amazing that someone as moronic as you can use a computer

corrèze is non white free and comfy. he's probably role playing as a viking settling in france

And here come the ad hominems since you cant disprove actual science.
Thanks for being such a good sport bastardised bulgarian mongrel.

whatever you say my african friend

There are no blondes in the picture I posted, the girls have light hair like all unmixed white kids have until puberty, you seem to believe Germans/Brits look like Swedes or something.

Varg is a commie nigger, the only good thing about him is that he produce a lot of White Children

And he continues with the nonesense. Notice how its observable even to the layperson that greek haplogroup is nonexistent in africa.
Notice how he didnt even tackle my evidence on his mongrelised lineage and how easily falsifiable his noncountrys claims and delusions of grandeur are. Instead of tackling my assertion he dismissed it and evaded the debate.
Are you even trying mongrel

So what are you even arguing about with me? You're basically agreeing with what I've said. I didn't say Meds weren't "white" or whatever, just that they're mostly dark haired and dark eyed.

shut the fuck up you brainless nigger

your tests prove that we are close to serbs and bulgarians, that's because we are proto-europeans genetically, unlike you, a shitskinned mongrel from some desert brought here by the turks

oh look, the retarded Brazilian that thinks he's Italian again. Let me put this to you plainly, no one cares about your heritage and you will always be a monkey in a shitty country.

I'm arguing about these retarded "snownigger" memes you are spouting.

the finno-ugrians were pushed back up to the Daugava river after the great slavic migration, so the map is a bit out-dated.

Never mentioned what's my heritage though.

discord.gg/yP85hKx

Thusly you have nothing in common with Ancient Madedonia and Alexander. Thanks for proving my point. You are a bulgarian/serbian mongrel, that's the truth, there's no imponderable variables to it.
On to your other point. Proto-europeans were not slavic genetically and anyone with even highscool education can ascertain it readily. Proto-europeans actually fit into very much the same haplogroups we encounter today in modern europe.
Slavic DNA in europe is introduced way later, in the mass migrations of populations, around the time Dorians, Aeolians, Achaeans, and Ionians migrated to ancient greece (which by the way included the territory which you mogrels inhabit today)
As for your last point, again, if you examine the haplogroups via autosomal and mtDNA you can easily assess that we share no similarities with the turks, not to an extent that's observable in tests anyway, meaning 1:100000.
Try harder.

ancient macedonians were not niggers with african genes like you

you're a shitskinned mongrel with no connection to ancient greece

Aww, sucks that my DNA says otherwise :^)
Last (you) because you cant even debate, invest in self education, your education system is pure propaganda, I am telling you with the best intentions.

Youre just spouting shit speculations out of your favela monkey mouth.
Also
>Romans
>Honor
HAHHAHHAHAHHHAHA

Some Spanish are blondes but also some of them aren't native Spanish population for example I see a French guy on the right...Mediterranean europeans do mostly have light skin and black hair.