Ruh Roh

>master race
>yfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0RCsynXm0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Face it, darkies are superior. The white man's days are numbered. The uprising is near.

Is it time? Should I attack a hillbilly?

If they are supperior, why are they talking about "slavery\oppression etc"?

White powe-

Rousey isn't white. She is Afro-Venezuelan.

> Her maternal grandfather was Venezuelan, and was of part Afro-Venezuelan ancestry; her maternal great-grandfather was Dr. Alfred E Waddell, a Trinidadian native who emigrated to Canada and became one of the first black physicians in North America.

She ain't white

Man, chicks should not be clobbering each other. It's not ladylike at all.

>Insult Trump
>Lose 2 high profile matches in a row
Behead those who insult Kek and his prophet

To instill large segments of the white population with white guilt. This converts them into honorary niggers. They will support BLM. They are our "useful idiots" and will subvert white civilizations worldwide faster than you can say Merkel. Your time is near, whitey. Our strategy is in place. Your destiny inescapable.

I still have no clue how everyone in the fucking world is talking about her loss.

When McGregor lost, it barely moved the radar. When Ronda loses everyone including normies lose their shit

Look at the lack of aggression on that white man's face. He looks like a faggot accountant.

Only retards feeling guilt from such pathetic manipulation.

It's because the loss was in such spectacular fashion and because it really strikes a nerve with white people. They know niggers can do and they're scared. It's proof positive that the black man is superior. The scales have fallen from their eyes. White supremacy has been exposed as the fraud it's always been.

Of course.

Why else do you think it works so well against white people? Whities are the biggest retards of all. 90% of them feel white guilt. It's glorious. They are our slaves now.

>implying

youtube.com/watch?v=j0RCsynXm0w

This probably made her think...

Never met white who feel bad for niggers. Its only bunch of sjw-withoutwork in usa\europe feel that way.

If you think your dear ahmed on tyrone can do whatever they want - wait until night. Its hard to manipulate with hole in the head and missing internal organs.

White beating white?

Only 30% of nigs support blm kek

I am now about to make a politically neutral post on Sup Forums in a shitty bait thread, you have been warned

>Get hit in the fucking face one time
>Let your guard go all over the fucking shop, as if you've never been hit in the face before in your life
>Have the gall to call yourself a fighter

Seriously who the fuck trained this bitch? She needs to get her money back. A fatfuck could take someone out if that's how they react after getting five knuckles in the face.

In white countries, white guilt runs deep. It's so deeply entrenched it's not even consciously noticed any more. They are always giving us more and more while apologizing like cucks. This is true for all white countries. It doesn't apply to you because you're a non-country. No one cares about your patch of land.

Pic related. Delicious white guilt.

>Only 30% of nigs support blm kek

No one ever said that there wouldn't be house niggers. They'll be the first to be lynched. They're the worst kind of traitors: race traitors.

False. Vitali Chipmunkface was pretty aggressive.

Still only 30% face it blm is only white sjw's you cuck

>This is White in America

>Seriously who the fuck trained this bitch?

The same people who trained her to have ten straight victories. She never changed management. She's the best white fighter there is. Of course she'd lose to a nigger.

Yea, it's a leaf allright

Met blacks only 3 times in my life.

Cant see white guilt in USA\europe either. Its only government doings, and their media who loves to make "smokescreen", which never matches reality.

She's beautiful. Fuck you for calling her white

Im an oil driller so idk, yeah why not

She is a white brazilian, like me

Sit down, cracker.

Everyone is still voting for Merkel. Face it. Whites love kissing black ass. Thank you, whitey.

I'm going to need the updated picture of all those who spoke out against Trump and their misfortunes to show everybody at work they meed to convert immediately.

I feel like it's actually a bad thing for your women to be physically aggressive and strong...

Yes, spics and niggers, your women are more aggressive, manly, and physically dominant.

Congratulations.

Us Whites will continue focusing on dominating heavyweight male boxing.

>This is what Brazilians actually believe.

Brexit, Trump, and Italy voting no. Dint happen kek

Nah, its just makes white nationalism popular. Cause when dark times will come - black\muslims\jews will be ones to blame. And they will be murdered brutally.
I want to feel sorry for your future demise, but you called it yourself. Enjoy.

Look at that pummeled face of that black man.
Aggression is on your fists, not your face

can somebody post the pic where bad things happend to people, who was against trump?

Jesus fucking Christ.

She's that much of a shitskin and she looks THAT White?

That's beyond upsetting.

My fucking god are we fucked.

Not even our whites are White.

White people are like 15% of the world population. You really think you can kill off 85% of humanity?

Even at the height of your power - Nazi Germany - you failed to eradicate even the measly Jews who were a few percent of the European population. What chance do you stand against billions today, when the white supremacy movement is at an all time low? At no time in history have white people been less racist. And you think you can do a better job than the Nazis and again far worse odds? How fucking delusional are you?

haha jesus christ

For the record:

Briggs (the Black guy) is probably 50% PEDs and this entire match was just Vitali (the White guy) repeatedly punching Briggs in the face for 12 rounds.

It basically should've been stopped midway and Briggs clearly suffered brain damage (although it's hard to tell with Blacks).

>Brexit
They're appealing

>Trump
Will be assassinated in a year

>Italy
Too late. It's part of Africa now

>Be Dana White
>UFC has low attendance women's belts
>find young fighter that cleans up for camera
>stick her in low tier fights where she dominates
>card now getting hyped
>monies being made
> eventually better fighters jockey for belt
>money fighter gets consistently annhilated
>look at big pile of money

Dana outjewed you all

Hopes and dreams all smashed down. Cry more cuck

>> Be 14% of the population
>>> We gonna take it back from da white man
>>> Hol up first we gotta kill 30% of our own people.

This is how I know you're larping leaf. Kys forthwith

We're like 11-12%.

1. British empire days were probably our peak
2. In both world wars, it was basically just White people fighting. No one else was capable of fuck all. Including nips. We're clearly better at war.

It may take a while, but we're coming for you shitskins.

Please tell me what modern era technology and innovation came out of Brazil.

Hell, even boxing isn't a Brazilian discipline,

Pointless to discuss, you probably don't even train.

>believing everyone in the same is equal.

This. Everyone knew she didn't stand a chance. Dana is the new Vince McMahon

Tempting me with Italian beauties will get you nowhere.

user im an oil driller hang black men keep black women.

>Implying all of Africa doesn't want to kill whitey.

I don't give a fuck about the uncle tom niggas and neither does the rest of the brothers around the world. Every race hates white people.

Wat?

It's because the media built her up into some sort of celebrity, manufactured stardom. As a result, a lot of people watched it, and she evidently lost spectacularly.

>It's because the media built her up into some sort of celebrity, manufactured stardom. As a result, a lot of people watched it, and she evidently lost spectacularly.

And McGregor isn't the most hyped fighter alive today?

well uh, radio

we brazil now

Subjugating niggers, building infrastructure, war, and space travel are white preoccupations. The best other races can do is imitate these things by playing games or begging the white man to do them on their behalf.

Yea... skurred

>> All of Africa.

Hoo boy. I didn't give you enough credit. You actually went even further down the rabbit hole of stupid. You could like up every single person of color that has faced hardship and violence at the hands of white people, and it wouldn't come close to the Kilimanjaro size charnel mound of black on black/Arab on black violence. Your mother continent has been a shitpit since the Egyptians were wiped out and he'll probably since Rome stomped Carthage's balls into dust. Get over your fantasy man. Every race hates whites? Shocker. Doesn't seem to keep our culture from continuing it's 2000 year streak of success and preeminence from rolling on.

God dammit I love seeing Rousey get her shit kicked in

Trannies vs women. Not fair.

You must be some kinda turbocuck

Fuck off with your projecting

WE

No way man. We don't have to leave our motherland to finish white people off.

Don't you get it? White people in white nations are multicultural and increasingly so. Every year, the number of white people in those countries dwindle relative to the number of non-whites. You're being outbred, and when your white women are having kids, they're doing it half the time with non-whites, which means those kids are NOT WHITE. And THAT means that your existing "white" birth rates are effectively halved. Europe will be majority brown in three generations hahahahah

We don't need a revolution to eliminate the white race. We only need the status quo, and that is something that YOU created haha. Holy sweet irony. And to be racist in the West is like the worst possible moral crime. Whites fight against racism more passionately that non-whites, literally. That and jews hahaha.

You're a minority within your own race and an ultraminority within your own continent. You're not even a "population" on a global scale. Every year you get smaller and smaller in size, more and more "polluted" with our beautiful ebony genes, less and less capable of ever making a comeback.

You're dead. And I'm dancing. Fucking white people.

Have fun being pawns of the kikes

lol we're no fucking pawns. We're PARTNERS hahahahha. And you're on your way OUT!

And once we get rid of you, the JEWS will be next.