Finno-ugric superiority thread

The ultimate redpill is accepting that finno-ugric people are the only übermensch.

The hierarchy is quite simple
Finno-ugric masterrace > aryans > slavs

The word for slave in finno-ugric languages literally comes from the word aryan. "Orja", "Ori", "Orj", etc.

We created the runic alphabet, the first runic writing is on a comb which literally says "harja", comb in finno-ugric languages.

Other urls found in this thread:

eupedia.com/genetics/origins_of_red_hair.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA
youtube.com/watch?v=DLF2m10EswI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

:^)

Oooo another Estonia thread! Hello Esti! I love your country's dental hygiene!

ultimate redpill is that finno-ugric people are überslaves, especially the estonian breed which is the perfect slave incapable of thinking for itself and only knows how to slave its life away

wot

get out Ivan.

Do u realize that slavs are a literal 50/50 mix of germans and finno-ugrics?

Of course not. Its was a rhetorical question

whole your country succes was built on soviet money and resources, once the union fell your slave got to power and just sold everything just to get moneyz, and now look at your country, piss poor shithole, nothing to be proud of

Do you realise that you are retarded?

They aren't mixed. There is just a quite a large minority of unmixed finno-ugric people there that change the average.

Baltiriigid olid kõige edukamad riigid nõukogude liidus Ivan. hakka asutma tagasi peterburi poole.

Ja kui see lõppeski, hakkas toimuma tohutu kiire areng. Venemaal aga mitte.

I want to ANGLO that QT...

U should learn some history before posting here

of course you do.

and you should check out some basic fucking statistics.

Isn't your country's genetic heritage LITERALLY inbred to the point of being a genetic dead end?

olidki kõige edukamad, sest liit pumpas raha siia, liit pumpas siia rohkem resurssi kui ta ise tagasi sai, õpi ajalugu

lihtsalt ei, aga.
> edukus tuleb rahast
hakka astuma. palun.

I'm going to steal one of them to america and have 12 kids. Thanks senpai.

my grandfathers were probably udmurt tho.
>comes from russia
>half of them are redheaded

That's an expected behaviour from a slav or an aryan. Can't expect better from subhuman slaves.

:^)

10/10

Could you stop or is it your fetish? There is not a single Eesti thread without you saying how much you love their dental hygiene.

Superiority in what exactly? Getting fucked in the ass by Communists? You Ugrics are champs in that. I'll give you that.

You do realize your pic related is a Russian girl, right? You remind me of that Eesti guy from yesterday who replied to himself ''kill yourself Russian scum''

Gotta save the white race senpai.

If you are superious then how came absolute majority of finniugrics are living under russian rule and are assimilated into our culture to the point of no return?

>ou do realize your pic related is a Russian girl, right? You remind me of that Eesti guy from yesterday who replied to himself ''kill yourself Russian scum''
Those are udmurti girls you fucking retard. Yes, they do live in russia. But they are a finno-ugric minority there.

Not sure if you knew, but there are quite a few finno-ugric tribes left in Russia. Gas yourself, slav.

What's wrong with clean and shiny teeth?

U must mistake me with some other rare flag because its literally the opposite, our genetic pool is diverse as fuck

kogu eesti tööstus sõltus pea 100% nõukogude toorainest, ja oeaaegu, et kogu toodang müüdi nõukogude turule, nii et vii end kurssi ja tule pilvedelt alla, poleks nõukogude liitu olnud, oleks eesti siiamaani kuskil valgevene ja moldaavia tasemel

Sup man?

>poleks nõukogude liitu olnud, oleks eesti siiamaani kuskil valgevene ja moldaavia tasemel
> kommunism päästis kedagi
hää bait Ivan.

Also, I have reddish hair already so I'd fit right in nabbing one of dem dere udmurt QTs

If I had an EU puppet for president, I'd be triggered too at every oppurtunity, I got you pal.

So thats where our gingers come from. They look like native born Irish.

feelsbadman.jpg

The khanate is coming soon.
these fuckers will pay.

Girls without eyebrows looks like they got cancer or smth. Man the fuck up Estonia.

oddly enough, it is a shared trait.

Supposedly udmurts have the highest percentage of red haired people.

she does have eyebrows. It's just that not everyone colours them.

Some accept their beautiful heritage :^)

You don't have to fuck niggers in order to find people like that.

> Victorian era ethnographers considered the Udmurt people of the Volga to be "the most red-headed men in the world", a claim which has a solid basis even today, as the Volga region has more redheads per population than anywhere else in the world with the exception of Ireland.

of course not, but they are not 100% pure finno-ugric masterrace.

There are also a niticable number of Irish people with squinty eyes.

Well neither am I, nor mixing myself into ones.

More recent evidence points to irish coming from russia/finland as opposed to spain as previously thought.

That's really interesting. sauce?

The haplogroup R1b seems interesting, however, it's slightly off from the regions.

We don't have natural redheads.

Because they left in 5000bc, did you even read my post?

What I read about it is that they came via Finland from Russia but it mentioned that they are gone from Finland now.

Must have lost a fight up there.

That's false. Finland has a high chance of red hair compared to most of the world.

remember, 10% of the population having red hair is already really really high. Finland is around 4%.

Well, maybe they weren't dyed.

faggot

veel üks butthurt Ivan? :DDDD

Eesti, why still not into Nordics?

We finno-ugric now.

Nordics are untermensch. Finno-ugric masterrace.

Admurts from admurtija are all 100% Russians i was There :) they not releted to you istonia and Will never be what in russia stay in russia deal with it ;) if you want you Can come and become one to like all the finns doing then after 10 years you gona say suka blyat toze :) kak my vse govarim :)

u dumb as fuck Jesus

Good thread
youtube.com/watch?v=oZIcnYcGmJA

Who is this Ugric goddess?

top shitpost Shlomo.

fug, that QT on the left. i'm in love guys

10/10 desu lad

You make me ashamed to call myself a Kazakh, brother. Go read a fucking history book man

This. We shall be the spearhead uncucking all of Europe starting with Swedes. Remove kebab!

>Åland
>Finno-Ugric
Get the fuck out

Oh Ivan, you fucked up Eesti completely, and now are angry because they've managed to rise up from YOUR ashes. Granted, some EU moneys were involved.

Nej

post more finno-ugric ladies please

thanks for the booze Estonia.

T I B L A
I
B
L
A

Hei Eestiläiset! Mä luin noita teidän postauksia ja ymmärsin aika suuren osan. Onnistuuko toisin päin? Olis hienoa jos ei tartteis käyttää ikuisen Anglon kieltä.

no problem.

Kahjuks anglod ei saa aru et neist jutt käib kui rääkida teises keeles.

ebin

Literally the first hot girl to be posted in this thread.

Hmmmm something fishy is going on here.

Bumping

It's normal to be attracted to yoru own negroid race lad. nothing wrong with athat.

You must be joking

I'm not. I'm being serious.

It's agreed by all etymologists that Slave in finno-ugric languages comes from "aryan".

And the comb isn't a joke either.

And we are the übermensch.

deal with it.

so we have an albino and a ginge. I'm sorry, snowniggers are barely human

Heitäs vironpoika vähän muitakin suomalaiskansoja kun udmurtteja. Rupeaa noi punatukat ärsyttämään vaikka QTeeta onkin.

>freckles
>fake tits
>duck lips
>hot

> snowniggers are barely human
finally you understood.

We wuz from space, we wuz aliens.

Ma kogun praegu udmurtide pilte. Muidu postitaks midagi muud :^)

Irish-fenno ugric alliance when?

>Ma kogun praegu udmurtide pilte
On sitä ihmisillä harrastuksia.

Breeding aliance. Send us your hot girls.

>On sitä ihmisillä harrastuksia.
eks ta ole ja

aga ma postitan natuke koledaid saamisi ka nüüd.

if you send us your dank reporters
youtube.com/watch?v=DLF2m10EswI

saamis :^)

The red-heads in Scandinavia & England are from Irish slaves raided in the Viking era

ESTOŃCZYCY JEDZĄ GÓWNO

RÄÄGI INIMESE KEELES ORI

Not mongolian, finno-ugric masterrace.

yuck

Take that back or I'll molest you.

Komi :^)

>Thomassen
>Saami
Skandit on saastuttanut sen veren

rassipuhastus millal?