So Sup Forums has it come through the grape vine what Hillary was actually doing on the night of election when she...

So Sup Forums has it come through the grape vine what Hillary was actually doing on the night of election when she didn't concede? Was she hammered? Was she sedated? Was she so furious/upset that she couldn't bear to be seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know but what I do know is that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Fuck off leaf, your shit posting has no power here!

t. rural/suburban retard

She was throwing a tantrum and blaming FBI and Obama for her loss.
Yes she was crying and screaming

I live in a city you fool. But I appreciate the effort in helping start the thread up.

>I live in a city you fool.

Nope. It is mathematically impossible to live in a city and not support Hillary.

Rofl, not bad. But I'll say that people who supported Trump in the cities would have less incentive to vote for him because cities like Hell.A and Jew York are so horribly blue.

Try being white and living in an American city, then tell me to vote Democrat.
>Inb4 you live in the slums of Toronto/Vancouver

I live in a city, but am registered in the county. I happily voted Trump. I even checked it twice to make sure there was no bullshit that make my vote not be counted.

>tapes of the event will NEVER be released

>I live in a city. I happily voted Trump.

Not possible.

She was on the floor, shitting herself with rage

>suburban retards

People in the suburbs don't want Dems flooding their neighborhoods with rapefugees and gangbangers.

Don't tell me how I lived my life.

I know, I've heard that a book will be released. But I think the Clinton camp are the ones writing it so we will never know

You don't know shit,leaf
Cute captcha btw

t. Leafnigger

>thinking living in a city makes you awesome

You know after seeing Ronda Rousey and Hillary Clinton lose this year, I have come to a conclusion that females in a high pressure competitive environment cannot lose gracefully or even accept they have lost.

Even the biggest hate infested rivalries, when a guy loses he goes: good job m8, you were the better man this day.

Meanwhile these examples literally go into hiding.

Why is this so?

Shit, that's deep. It is probably to do with male coping mechanisms I'd say. It is known women hold grudges. Where for men, they get angry they fight, they apologise to each other in the best interests of the group.

Women didn't need to cooperate with each other because they can have the man do the hunting while they pick berries and nuts and raise the kids all tasks they can feasibly do themselves. Men had to be a team, women try and take men out of the team.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcMk85ZsBh0

>Try being white and living in an American city

I know you won't do that because you're too much of a pussy to go live in the real world.

Cities should be nuked. Have you ever been to Toronto?

She finally realized he would get his hands on the new clear codes and lost it. A meme born into reality

Dude, she couldn't even appear. You know she was throwing a tantrum, hammered, or both.

post the picture
you know the one

What's wrong with Toronto other than the fact that you're too much of a pussy to go live there?

>I know you won't do that because you're too much of a pussy to go live in the real world.

he thinks cities are the real world

Women don't shit
>shitlery is cut from a different cloth

I have. That's why I think it should be nuked.

Ok.

Keep jerking off to your anime pictures.

>I have.

No you haven't.

I would assume hammered. But i've heard that she had to be sedated back there she was raging so hard. If it comes out it will be glorious.

When blue states started falling she began drinking heavily and by the time the election was called in Trump's favor she was in her hotel room, totally drunk, throwing things around, and being verbally abusive to her staff and anyone around her, whom she blamed for her loss (It wasn't her, no no! Not ever! Typical woman).

This is why Clinton didn't concede even though she lost on election night, and why Podesta had to take the stage on her behalf and say "Wew, we'll you'll get a speech tomorrow after Mrs. Clinton has a nitey-nite."

Also, competition is a mans natural existence. Our entire life is a competition so we actually understand it. We can accept when a man beats us in a competition because we've been like that for so long.

Woman are what men have spent so long competing over.

t. Cletus, the inbred sister fucking high school dropout meth head from Alabama

Honestly wouldn't doubt it. She's had a bad history of treating staff and subordinates poorly as well as being violent when upset.
Thank god she lost.

>being this mad about an objective, independently-confirmed fact
She's the only candidate in living memory that didn't concede on election night, simply out of butthurt.

When you have to break molesta away from his pizza you know shit but the fan

face it leaf, you will never be australian.
On all levels you are a cucknadian.

You praise the hives of ultimate consumerist degeneracy as "real" yet say I look at anime. Rethink your life Gord.

Did you link in relation to saluting the rank not the man? Or was the German generals speech the part you were referring too?

I meant moreso the yanks getting all "they are just like us" about the Generals speech but whatever you prefer.

>the hives of ultimate consumerist degeneracy

Wow, you've really gone to extreme lengths to rationalize living a pointless life in a rural/suburban shithole.

Repeating this over and over during the election campaign was a big reason Hitlery lost. Nice way to alienate a huge chunk of voters. Keep this up for 2020 please.

True, it's a good sentiment that happens on all sides no doubt. I fucking love Band of Brothers.

I don't care.

Even if you win the election, you're still a rural/suburban retard.

She didn't concede because she won by 3 million votes.
Fuck Donald Drumpf and FUCK white people.

I heard she shit herself so hard that her pantsuit bottom literally rocketed off

Leaf, you are a persistent bastard. I can't believe you have gotten so many (you)'s.

Would not suprise me honestly. I doubt she would even have the bowel strength to shit herself. Probably just leaks.

No, he's right about cities. Sure rural areas have their own issues, but isn't it much nicer being in a cleaner area surround by nature with a little extra elbow room for good measure.
In my opinion, having lived both, rural life is superior to city life. The only thing city living has over rural is convenience. But with the internet that's not even that significant.

>he's right about cities

No he's not.

Still butthurt

>This many retards fell for this stale cooypasta

And they say leafs are no good at trolling.

>use of word "nigger" was falling steadily until Obama was elected

>No he's not
Yes he is

>Would not suprise me honestly. I doubt she would even have the server security to email someone; it probably just leaks.

ftfy

Nope.

He's just some bitch ass cuntlet who's too much of a pussy to go live in the real world so he tries to come up with bullshit excuses as to why cities are "degenerate"

Fucking racist. Don't you want to be culturally enriched?

>mathematically impossible
>leaf education

What ever could be the cause. And checked

The best bit about not announcing the death of general clue clutz clinton was when podesta went down the slogan slippery slope and talked about being with her and that she's always been with you and making it really fucking apparent that she's not there for you right now when you need her most lying on the floor and wailing for her glass vagina. They needed their mommy but she had locked herself in her room drunk. It was really telling and I'm surprised more of them didn't say fuck her and her stronk womyn bullshit right then and there.

>She won by 3 million votes

>won

>Liberals don't understand that this isn't a Direct Democracy

>FUCK White people

Love to hear what race you are part of. Or rather, are you some white guilt faggot who lives in a nice upper middle class area and then spits upon all other whites who have to deal with niggers and spics committing crime all the time.

She lost by 77 votes actually.

We know she physically attacked Robbie Mook and had to be dragged off him

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-became-physically-violent-election-night-tore-robby-mook-john-podesta/

where the fuck is the picture of Hillary/wojack shitting itself
I haven't seen it since November 8th

Do you even know what a mathematical impossibility is, you fucking leaf? This is some elementary level shit you're misinterpreting

95% of Manhattan voted for Hillary.

You can't live in a city and support Trump. It is not possible, no matter how much you wish it to be.

>A
Try not to be such a mad faggot. You lost, kill yourself

Trips don't lie. Mook really is a little bitch

Not saying I won, just saying you're an inferior rural/suburban retard.

Then it would be correct to say: A person from Manhattan is statistically improbable to be a Trump voter

It was the same in every city.

And here we have the embodiment of why the ignorant Left lost the United States

Her true selfish nature came out. Couldn't even be bothered to face the devastated supporters who'd been waiting to hear from her all night. She never gave a fuck about any of them, or anyone else but herself. There couldn't have been a clearer example of what kind of person she is inside, and yet people still defend her. It's baffling.

Meanwhile in alternative universe Sup Forums.