31 DAYS TILL BLACK HISTORY MONTH

>31 DAYS TILL BLACK HISTORY MONTH
31 DAYS TILL BLACK HISTORY MONTH

What history?

FBBP

We wuz kangs nigga

How did the one on the right end up in prison?

He didn't commit a crime, surely?

how did the end one get so dark?

At least it is the shortest month of the year.
Well, for Black “History“ a day or a hour would be enough too ....

Why are they using pharaohs(we wuz, yes i know), but why can`t they use Mansa Musa who was really black and shit.

he dindu nuffin

He stole the Sphinx's nose

Without black history month I would've never known that niggers invented peanut butter.

Do you know what you've done, user?

>shortest month of the year

holy shit how did I never catch that
top fucking kek

I like how the most important part of their history that they latch on to and remember is the fact that they were slaves.

Kek

>implying

>Niggers imported from west africa think they're directly related to kings in north-east Africa

I mean what the fuck, I know niggers are retarded but how the hell do they make that leap in their heads? Some Pharaohs likely were black-skinned, especially during the 25th dynasty, but even then they came from populations in modern day Sudan and Ethiopia, not the west coast. The egyptians also had no concept of race, you are not in any way connected to Egyptian civilization simply because you're black.

You know why it's possible to cover the subject of black history in just a month? Because basically nothing happened and nobody discovered anything until white people turned up.

He adapted to other inmates.

afrocentrism is just eurocentrism with a different coat of paint. It is utterly ironic.

>from Pharaohs
>to slavery

So nothing happened in their race for 2000+ years?

>I know niggers are retarded

You need not go further.

> smashes rocks together in approval. ooga booga magumbo

FPBP

Do you know what your quads have done?

By the way you treat eurocentrism i can only assume you are a proud turanian son and a descendant of chingis-khan himself

The emojis at the end make this post cringe worthy.

>Nigger squishes peanuts under paws
>Muh invention
>Aztecs
Quads don't lie

WE WUZ COWBOYS

You guess correctly, Ivan. The ancient Egyptians were clearly of the Turanid race

What is nigger history?
Muh slavery, twitter memes, shitty mumblerap and blaming others for everything?

Which historical figure are they going to blackwash this year?

Hillary

Think again whitey!, the Nazis were Black Egyptians saving Europe from whitey and jews invading. This is the only in color picture of Hitler known that is historically accurate.

Barack Obama

Are they all going to put on their slave cloths and head out to the fields to pick cotton for the day. Farm equipment history month.

February the shortest mouth of the year

Why are blacks so bitter at whites about slavery? Their own kin sold them to Americans, who took them from living in mudhuts to the new world. Slaves weren't actually treated that badly as people think. A single slave could cost a fortune, so the slaveowners obviously had to take good care of them. Would you buy a car just to destroy it? Slaves were considered to be an investment. They were typically fed well, and had breaks and a good night's sleep. That way, they could be sold for a profit later.

After all this, it was the whites who freed them. The whites took then to civilisation, educated them, fed them, clothed them and gave them freedom. Yet they're bitter at them.

>WE WUZ JOESTARS N SHIT

You seriously didn't? They always bitch about it being the shortest month of the year.

>Slaves weren't actually treated that badly as people think.

While slaves were treated considerably better in the United States, The vast majority of slaves were shipped to Brazil and the Carribean, where conditions were far, far worse, and new slaves had to be constantly imported because conditions were so bad the slave population would not increase naturally.

Their jew slave owners brainwashing them

Ha stupid nigger

>lampshade back
sure, rabbi

Kek fpbp

I'm so excited for new fake history month memes

>Kangz
>Slaves
>Cowboys
>Necked
>Niggers

>31 DAYS TILL BLACK HISTORY MONTH
If only they were relegated to history in 31 days.

Is this a jojo reference?