America

>America
>White
LMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck off. Stop shitposting about America.

You're just falseflagging as a Bong proxy. Piss off.

t. yank poof

No, MrWayyHE, I am not. While we're fighting each other, the Muzzies and other non-whites are spreading.

'b-b-but 56% white still means we can be in the Anglosphere right...'

Where you think the shitskins are going to go after the USA is taken over? Not to mention your fucking country's motto is "if we kill our enemies they win"

we have more white people then 3 times your total population

This meme needs to die

>2016
>still drinking tea
Kill yourself anglo scum.

Deduct 10% since they like to add spics in the white count to make it look like whites are as bad as niggers

that includes hispanics you fucking moron

Kekekekekekekekkek how can amerifucks ever recover

>when your country tolerates having domestic warzones all because of muh second amendment

There are white Hispanics and brown Hispanics. And yes there's a fucking difference.

White Hispanics are primarily descended from spaniards I.e. europeans. When you only count "non hispanic whites" you're obfuscating the true European number for no reason. It makes as much sense as counting "non anglo whites" or "non Slavic whites". The whole "hispanic" identifier was invented by the census, probably just to confuse the goyim

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

your '72.4% white' daydream also neglects the undocumented americans in

>UK
>Not part of the EU

I-it'll happen...j..just w-wait guise.

''white''

>ignoring my point

That chart still included whites in the hispanic number. There would be at least 10-15% more whites. The "hispanic" identifier was invented by the US census and isn't used outside the US. It doesn't make any fucking sense.

And?
Get back to us in a decade.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>American education

Americans have more nigger than all Africa combined kekekeksksk

>______
>white
cancer

Theresa May is going to pull us out of the European convention on human rights

EVEN RUSSIA IS IN THAT

BtFo
No you're either pure Spanish or you're a filthy savage.