Russia Hacks Vermont Utilities

Uh-oh, look out Sup Forums, the Russians can now hack into the power grid.
archive.fo/A1SCU

Oh wait, sorry, just some fake news from the Washington Post. Whoops.
dailycaller.com/2016/12/30/washington-post-publishes-false-news-story-about-russians-hacking-electrical-grid/

So where were you when Russia turned off the lights?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrowdStrike
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>washingtonpost
Literally fake news

The worst part is that many other "news sources" are picking up the story and reporting it as true.
Not only that, but its currently trending #1 on google.
Very sad.

This is the red scare all over again.

Russia would never hack any state or civil institution, neither would it hack any individuals or their computer systems.

I LOVE RUSSIA! Russia only wants what is best for Europe and America. It is time to bend the knee don't you think?

Pretty much.
Nobody said that Bongistan. I'm just mostly wondering why people are trying to demonize Russia so hard.

The MSM is a fucking joke. They didn't even contact the power companies to see if it was true before posting it.

Want to get rid of fake read. Here's a rule: post something that gets debunked then next day, get fired.

Washington Post is spook.

I'm sure they do but not through fucking phishing schemes. That's like Chinese gold farmer tier.

>Vermont

Was it actually Styx?

So, regardless of whether it was or not hacked, why is the State power grid control in the internet?

im sorry guys

Russia and other nations would never hack each other. What an absurd implication. Right Sup Forums?

How could you Ivan? What if the fridge had gone out? Or the internet? Or (gasp) Mcdonalds?!
This time you've gone too far.

"Allegedly".
I hate news outlets
Is Russia turning into the American boogeyman again?

How come no Americans hacked the election? Really makes one ponder.

>Is Russia turning into the American boogeyman again?
It would appear so. And as you can see, news media and elected officials are not helping the situation.

They'll retract it later when the story has already been implanted in their audience and the quiet retraction will go unnoticed. Classic Lügenpresse.

proofs?

Listen and Believe

>This is one of the sources Facebook is using to validate news stories.
I'm glad I don't have a kikebook.

Does anyone think WaPo is reputable?

I'm being serious here.

i dont know who is fakenewsing who anymore

Yeap. Teriibly predictable.

> OMG goyim this bad thing happened (page 1 story, paper headline)
But that's fake
> well okay we made a mistake (editor's note, page 43)

Normies seem to. Then again, many don't care if its true as long as it confirms their beliefs.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrowdStrike

it's fake. nobody knows anything about hackers, it's all speculation

And of course, our piece of shit governor is on the Democrats' Red Scare bandwagon, calling out Putin by name even though our electrical grid was never actually compromised. Really glad that it's Scumlin's final term in office- I've met him in person, & he's an absolute asshole irl