HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSTRALIA

HAPPY NEW YEAR AUSTRALIA

here is to another year of being Kek's chosen people

let's hope this year brings along something new, and hope our politicians stop being centrist cucks who change nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

theage.com.au/victoria/victorians-warm-to-pauline-hansons-one-nation-party-20161213-gta0hc.html
afr.com/news/politics/world/one-nation-and-cory-bernardi-point-to-a-possible-split-in-australias-conservative-vote-20161226-gthzex
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-02/which-queensland-state-seats-could-one-nation-win/8053548
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hansons-one-nation-soars-in-postelection-poll-20161016-gs3plm.html
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/national-party-faces-existential-threat-from-one-nation-polling/8049538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why arent you celebrating with family and loved ones?

How's this year's update looking? Any new features?

>why arent you celebrating with family and loved ones?

ive never understood this meme

Sup Forums is my loved ones

I liked the numerical ouji thing the added last year. Really made my shitposting feel so much more important.

too true mate

HAPPY NEW YEAR CUNTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK OFF THIS THREAD IS FULL

>2017
>Shitposting on Sup Forums
Off to a good start.

Stop celebrating New years

:^)

HE FUCKING LIES

>tfw still in the past

Hey atleast WA is exiting the Gough Whitlam years now

It's how you're going to spend the rest of the year user. Might as get a head start.

Its only 11:08pm in QLD

who will it be first?

ffs i thought fireworks would be in Channel 9 instead of ABC, and missed most of it.

mate functionally it's 2017, everyone knows queensland is irrelevant

Vegemites getting old, mate. Try this.

i always assumed QLD and NSW would have the same time zones

GUYS, THE PERSON CALLED 1 HAS DIED

Dw they're weak as fuck this year

Might as well go to your local park for the fireworks

oh wait nevermind i just realised that QLD doesnt do daylight savings time my bad

F

Daylight savings is for cucks, I'm not changing my clocks because someone tells me to

hey back off buddy
you can't talk to us like that

HAPPY NEW YEARS CUNTS, 20 DAYS UNTIL TRUMPS INAUGURATION

Deutschland Deutschland untermenschen alles

Kek

They're already over, fuckin shit!

How many text messages or calls did you boys get at midnight?

I got one. It was from my sister.

>it's nearly 2017
>not even the WAKE ME UP meme is strong enough to describe this feeling right now

haha yeah dude *fistbump* we are true alphas haha you totally arent insecure about your masculinity ahaha :DDD haha

i called ur mum last night m8

legalize weed so wecan grow in peace

Daylight savings is great. There's literally no reason not to do it.

>Muh cows won't adjust

Sunlight until 9pm is great.

>TFW ITS NO LONGER CURRENT YEAR

realistically I just can't be fucked and I'm glad my state doesn't do it, but what else is there to close out 2016 with other than shitposting?

bloody oath

no user

it is the current year

Don't you get it? it's always THE CURRENT YEAR

There is literally no reason to do it you cuck, it just makes calculating timezones more difficult and has no real benefits.

>the current year never ends

>tfw actually in the past

fuck existing in the universe amiright?

10 mins to go here

Happy new years cunts. Fucking heaps of fireworks in my area this year.

>There is literally no reason to do it you cuck.

Yes, there is faggot.

To get more daylight from the day, duh.

WE NEED TO GO BACK

Happy new year bongs :)

So who's ready for the pauline train?

Even in cucktoria she's polling at near 10%

theage.com.au/victoria/victorians-warm-to-pauline-hansons-one-nation-party-20161213-gta0hc.html

>tfw still stuck in the 2016 timeline

>mfw she cucks turnbull

She'd be higher here. I can guarantee you that there is a vast portion of silent One Nation supporters here afraid of being hassled or labeled as racist by the vocal minority.

I've found that quite a few people down here agree with her policies they just think she's an absolute clown.

Fuck oath, you better believe it lads

afr.com/news/politics/world/one-nation-and-cory-bernardi-point-to-a-possible-split-in-australias-conservative-vote-20161226-gthzex

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-02/which-queensland-state-seats-could-one-nation-win/8053548

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hansons-one-nation-soars-in-postelection-poll-20161016-gs3plm.html

abc.net.au/news/2016-11-23/national-party-faces-existential-threat-from-one-nation-polling/8049538

Tbh I agree. She's done a good job making them into a viable party. Now is the point to step back and bring in some elite recruits who share the same philosophy and policies but can articulate their thoughts competently and have sound understanding of the Australian and international political landscape. Time to turn this two bit party into a government and make Australia great again.

this is the result of having no real right wing parties that push right wing policies

24 minutes to go here, happy new years ya cunts

New Year's Eve was 38 minutes ago, cunt.

10 one nation senators when

HAPPY NEW YEARZ OP !!!

PRAISE KEK !!!

Yeah nah full...

Fuck off leaf cunt!

Depending on the current trajectory potentially as early as 2020.

>what are timezones

No shit, I'm just saying it's about fucking time you cunts got your shit together and re-instated daylight savings.

Go Lions.

About 1 hour and 20 years behind mate, no way they will ever catch up

Happy new year fellas, have a great one!

I dunno. I think it's getting more support. When it did get repealed the vote was only like 4% more than those who wanted to retain it. Mum's a Queenslander (I guess technically I am since I was born and raised there) and she constantly harps on that they need it there and how much she loves the long summer days in Cuckbourne.

I plan on getting a girlfriend this year, just like last year and the year before

>Wanting a girlfriend

Living alone and fucking prostitutes occasionally is objectively superior. Not gonna deny that sometimes I get lonely (like tonight) but for the most part living with another person and having to do everything with them becomes very tiresome very quickly. I wouldn't mind having kids one day but I honestly don't know if I could ever find a person I wanted to marry.

>not marrying young and buying a farm to start a family on

I'll be 32 in 3 months. I missed that boat.

I'm 23 do I still count

I had more than a few 40 year olds in my platoon when i passed through Kapooka years ago, if that one old fuck could join the army at 47 i think you are young enough to buy a farm and start a family

yes

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks better run better run, outrun my gun.

Stop with this shit, cunts.
It's still 4PM here.

Still 2016 here cunts. West coast best coast.

>happy new year
Crappy New Year. 2017 will be just as shit as 2016.

>i am now living in current year + 2
Where does the time go.

Happy new year, aussiebros

Thanks, Brazil.