AH... Life is good, muthafucka. What a time to be alive

Webm and video related

youtube.com/watch?v=OTLfDVmxwBY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Qs-Gtm6Nw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please Sweden, it isn't funny anymore.

OY VEY GOY

Is it possible to have a somewhat temporary operation to change skin color? Just imagine how great it would be to be "black" in northern Europe these days. Above the fuckin' law. Everything is free. Shit, I'm googling this right now! Ya'll mothafuckas best hope I don't figger me out some techmologie!

SO INTOLERANT.

Why won't that Swedish Oppressor buy a monthly bus ticket for the gentle african man?

YES
E
S

Yeah !
Thats what you get for bothering a rocket scientist with your primitive shit !

I have a feeling more migrants than Europeans will die and be hurt tonight.

Member when there were only whites in your country?

I hope

>No one stepped in to help the old man
A bunch of cucks on that bus

>better life

Are you really still falling for this meme? They're an invasion force.

boomers deserve no help

I don't understand why the guy chose to film rather than help the old guy. Jesus christ they're beyond helping

Fuck off, funny man.

sweden sop

His generation opened the borders for them. Let them also enjoy the fruits of their decision.

implying you would do something to stop that nig
go back to your cuckshed

>confront negro
>get REKT
Don't know what gramps expected would happen exactly, famalam.

this is what happens when you don't vote for right wing

It's what happens when you demoralise a population absolutely and completely. It's not just fear stopping them standing up, but a voice in their head that tells them they wouldn't be able to do anything even if they did.

"I bet he's a better fighter that me, and taller than me, and everyone will be on his side because he's black, and then the video will get out and the media will hound me for being a racist, then my family will get stalked...Just keep my head down, don't look, except through this camera."

>figger

You're well on your way

implying you wouldnt do shit either like the rest of you Sup Forums-cucks hanging here with your folders of gay shit.

This

This.

His generation had the easiest living conditions in recent history; homogenous society, ample job opportunities, cheap housing, women that didn't hate them for being men, no terror threats, just extremely comfortable lives all round.

His generation applauded the collapse of western society and culture by allowing this to happen; now he gets to experience the result.

My senior father was attacked on the train a decade ago. My dad got a hold of the guy even but nobody even bothered to help him restrain the guy.

Shameful

What would you do?

thats what happens when you don't go to war in centuries. Even your old men will be effeminate cucks.

Fuck swedes. I don't have any respect for them in any case, for any of them. Sooner you'll make a perfect example of suicidal and moronic nation for rest of the western world, the better.

This boomers deserve everything they get. They bitch about not getting enough gibs cuz they didn't work enough, get kicked out of medicalcare and die. But this is the result of their decisions. They don't give a fuck about the future generations who had no say in this, they just want their gibs.

any cunt grabbed me like that would be getting a poke in they fucking eyeball.

The Old Crusaders fought for Jerusalem.
The New shall fight for Europe.

>Do you feel in charge, Swede boy?

Based chili,

I beat up two Africans in July because they were robbing drunk people in the early morning. The city centre is full of Africans and Paki's who sell drugs and harass people, I hate them.

There is only one thing to do.

Funny thing is that this old retard calls that nigger a child.

You have to admit, this is pretty progressive. Warms the soul.

>Is it possible to have a somewhat temporary operation to change skin color? Just imagine how great it would be to be "black" in northern Europe these days. Above the fuckin' law. Everything is free. Shit, I'm googling this right now! Ya'll mothafuckas best hope I don't figger me out some techmologie!

Yeah, nigga, they called melanin injections, brah.

All the cool kids are doing it.

What would be really hot is if the black guy fucked and knocked up the old guy's granddaughter later that night after humiliating him on the bus

Implying you would, or anyone in this passive fucking country.

I can already hear the reactions
>What are you doing?!
>Racist!
>Stop that man from attacking the person of color
Shit bus is probably filled with shitskins/niggers too because they always are.

yes, i totally believe you

Fucking disgusting.

No sympathy for cowards

i can smell the enrichment from here

No sympathy for old men either?
India really is a shit hole :^)

When even the happy merchant is concerned, you know it's really time to be concerned.

There ought to be a new form of travel in 2017, where you temporarily alter your race and visit a country where you are treated like an utter fucking king. Mainly this will mean becoming temporarily black and visiting Europe, which is composed of weak, effeminate faggots.

This is why everyone should carry both pepper gas and a firearm. First gas the nigger. That leads to instant chimpout of the other nigger passengers. Then you control the situation with your firearm. I am quite certain, that only couple of such incidents would bring peace to the local region.

mdongos are so great

its all because of you, impotent swede. Sooner your nation suicides, the better. Then we can annex whats left of your pathetic little buu klubben

>cowards

>a nigger physically assaulting geriatric little guy

Curry yourself

It's so shameful to see such disrespect for ones elders. If I were on that bus, that refugee fuck would be currently moving back to Syria or wherever the fuck he came from in fear of losing his life in the land he is in.

the old guy is a fucking coward as all swedish men are. No war for centuries = pussified nation. Not even attempting to defend yourself is a sign that you need to stop breathing to make room for more capable people

No I'm with the old man, but all the other people that didn't come for help

I usually get into fights with them whenever I go out drinking, anyone on here from Manchester will probably back me up that they're fucking everywhere and harass people all the time

Was the bus empty? Why no reaction from other passengers?

Why do black people love attacking people weaker than them?

Other passengers: Niggers filming this for the lulz.

Neck yourself. That was objectively better.

Why does it matter what his skin color is? Yes there are bad people in every race, doesn't mean you have to generalize.

I'm sure there are more native swedes that act like this...

ESPECIALLY the elderly?

He would do nothing, since hes cuck.
Maybe he would let that nigger to fuck his gf.

This shit happens because nobody actually expects the fucking nigger to get physical.

That's liberal ignorance for you.

Standing up to a bigger more violent aggressor or degenerate, knowing you may get your ass kicked is one of the most courageous things you can do.

I am also from manchester and can confirm that they predate on people who have drunk too much coming home from pubs or clubs

They are fucking animals

How white is your country again? How much real life experience do you have with "diversity"?

You forgot to add "Oh, and by the way, here's all our Eritreans.. and $3500" .

If the old guy confronted the nigger while being alone in a bus full of niggers then props to him, has more balls than entire Swedish population

Last time i was in russia and an arab chimped out in a bus he was beaten by women.

I like your country. But not moscow.

Its the only thing they can do
They are just weak coward that thing that beating up a old man or an idiot make them kangz
I think the swedes deserve it if they dont stop this madness
I dont care i would have standed up for that old man
I just want fascism to rise,its to much to ask?

>Travel to a country and get treated like a king

You mean be white?

That's probably because they are discriminated against...

In Soviet Russia women is not beaten by enrichment. Enrichment is beaten by women!

>I just want fascism to rise,its to much to ask?

Same. We all do, brother.

Because they are cowards. Why do you think they only attack people weaker than them or when they have greater numbers and are so easily pliable and subservient when faced with even a marginally greater force. Tbh niggers were made to be slaves and servants and their history and behaviour has proved as much.

Absolutely. It's not like their living standard without even having to work is superior to the white middle class up to the twentieth century, the mass media does nothing but appease them and your average cuck sucks their dicks. Just like you do right now.

Yes. The African gentleman should sue the beastly and racist white animal.

I've choked out like 3 people who try and start shit on the bus with other people. Only works if they're alone and pre-occupied, but on camera it's impossibel for them to prove you had malicious intent if they ever try and prosecute you with the footage. You can just claim you were trying to withstrain him.

Niggers should get rekt in every way possible

Rape and murder is part of their culture.

You need to get more tolerant if we are to live in a diverse society.

White is passe. Did you not get the memo? The orientals are quickly becoming black sympathizers.

Liberals always blame someone else for their own misdeeds and fuckups.

this is YOUR fault moshe

Proxy or..

Right in the ass. Glorious.

RARE

that would probably make a swede write a column to local newspaper in which he praises multicultural love story

youtube.com/watch?v=n_Qs-Gtm6Nw

Shoe polish and sneakers

Sri Lanka is a pretty popular travel destination for sex tourism these days. I wouldn't regard it as rare just on the basis of how many losers I know who've expressed interest in visiting the otherwise useless gob of land mass.

hahah old shit btfo

>techmologie

absolutely beautiful

Straight from the horse's mouth

End of the year reminder that every European male should learn a martial art and learn how to defend themselves.

Our ancestors, all of ours ancestors, were warriors first. I can't think of ANY other generation in Europe's glorious and bloody history where the men were as weak as our generation.

>mfw this delusion exists in the comment section

Ya gotta learn from the best.

Sweden is reaching the hard times phase

HE GOT ENRICHED