Is western europe beyond saving? Even if we deport all illegal immigrants and send criminals back...

Is western europe beyond saving? Even if we deport all illegal immigrants and send criminals back, muslims will still outnumber us.

Eastern Germany isn't part of Western Europe.

You are still sticked to cucks. Shouldn't have been annexed, Mirko.

Muslims aren't even 10%

Pretty much, yeah.
I just hope I die before we go full sharia.

Spain and Italy have a lot less muslims than Germany or France

I wish Poland, I wish.

Just shoot them and the race traitors that dare to breed with them.

Not yet. However they will be in a few decades.

>Berlin is in Eastern Germans

You're cucked just like us stop being in denial Hans Polanski

I don't see any Muslims apart from Football Players in Portugal, Espanholito

Don't worry we are gonna kill them all. I have a plan, i only need money, a lot of money.

That's the problem, Europe used to actually be the white homeland.

Now, unless you have an actual literal day of the rope where you kill or get rid of ALL nonwhites and mixed, it will forever after still be spoiled. You can kick out all the criminals, all the illegals, hell, even all the muslims, but all the other nonwhites and raced mixed, will still forever plague Europe.

Realistically no matter how bad it gets, an actual day of the rope probably won't happen. It's a shame really then, the last century despoiled European ancestry. You'll always have those minorities now, you'll always have that percentage of nonwhites, who will always be the problem with crime, poverty, etc. like the American blacks. And with America, we can get bashed for having so many nonwhites, but it's always been our mission to invite the yearning masses, that's just how it is. Europe though, was always the white homeland, but now it will never be truly the same again. Never that homogenaiety without a literal day of the rope.

>Europe had what America never could, and willingly threw it away

You should look up West-Berlin before 1990 Francois-Dikembe

Have you heard of something called civil war?

>Is western europe beyond saving?

Absolutely fucking not. It's been through much worse than a handful of liberal retards and second hand Saracens. This is a blip in our history. Future generations won't even learn about this period in history, maybe perhaps "the years the world's gibsmedat came to Europe and they were once again, repelled."

I wish I could hold this level of confidence.

What's to say that the muslims and feminists won't be successful in destroying civilization?

Because they tried with actual fucking war and failed. Like I said, study just the smallest amount of European history and you'll see the massive turmoil we've been through and survived.

This is nothing. Look at these pictures. LOOK AT EM! You don't even need faith, when you have proof.

There has never in the history of Western Europe been this many Muslims natively living on European soil

Now tell me how this is a "blip"

Yes there have been. And they didn't come with their hands out - they came with huge armies.

Just look up the muslim occupations of the Iberian Peninsula. Hell from my own country's history I know that all throughout the last 1000 years one of our 3 kingdoms (the ones that united to form present-day romania) were occupied, invaded, and at constant war with the Ottoman empire.

west? yes
spain not included
spain and italy have proven to be more resistant to this degeneracy than germany and france
(britain lost cause from the beginning)

>he thinks those armies were even slightly equatable to the literal millions of native Muslims not only living in Europe but actually given welfare by the state that is meant to keep them out

It's past the tipping point

From what I read, by 2030 Muslims will be 8% of Europe's population. With the current trend shifting to the right, and anti-immigration parties gaining power, I doubt it'll even get to that.
Still, 8%, imo, is a far cry from "can Europe ever be saved" type hysteria.
Things might get worse before they get better, but Europe will never be islamized.

>pic related, Stephen the Great - cousin to Vlad Tepes but a much stronger and more impressive kebab remover.
>Stephen's victory in the Battle of Vaslui was "arguably one of the biggest European victories over the Ottomans"
>he ruled for 47 years
>he fought in 36 major battles, losing 3 (sources and numbers differ on this but not majorly - some say 42 battles, losing 5 etc).

>West-Berlin before 1990

I don't care how it was in the past, only the present matters.

Bring back the Holy League my fellow iberians

Purge when brodah?