HEARTWARMING: After a perilous journey to Europe, a young migrant learns his fate

TOREKOV, Sweden – For more than a year, Girmay Mehari dreaded his 18th birthday next February.

With money his brothers raised in New York and Israel, Girmay smuggled himself across the border, travelled thousands of miles through the Sahara, and made it across the Mediterranean to Italy.

He arrived in Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city, in September 2015, one of nearly 35,000 migrant children to settle alone in Sweden that year.

“I don’t have any regrets about coming here,” he said in September. “But I would love Sweden a lot more if I had my papers.”

In late December, Girmay received an envelope from the Swedish Migration Agency. Inside was a pink card that granted him the right to live and work in Sweden for the next five years. The wait was finally over.

in.reuters.com/article/europe-migrants-girmay-sweden-idINKBN14J12A

> one of nearly 35,000 migrant children to settle alone in Sweden that year.
>children
>mfw

>With money his brothers raised in New York and Israel
> Jew York
>Israel

Go home you black cunt.

Goddamnit. All these articles mention "muh long journey" and "muh smugglers" like it's a brave thing to do, but everyone's forgetting that they're coming here ILLEGALLY and that they're BREAKING THE FUCKING LAW. FUCKING LEFTISTS.

What heat warming storysendhimback.

>Don't worry little fellow, we'll fix those papers.

>German immigration officers checked him into a hospital in Munich but Girmay says they let him leave when he insisted on heading north to Sweden

>you waltzed into our country illegally and now want to waltz illegally through our country to sweden?
>ok, carry on.

I'm so sick and tired of this. I really hope 2017 is going to be the year when everything finally blows up.

>syrian child refugee with israeli money makes it to sweden

>I'm so sick and tired of this. I really hope 2017 is going to be the year when everything finally blows up.

LOL

this whole "crisis" hasn't even begun.

>With money his brothers raised in New York and Israel
Why aren't they arrested?

No you know why trump won. We're sick of the shit heads from south of the border.

Build the wall.

Touching. Such a brave teen. And those non blood relatives in NY and Israel being so generous.

I hope now he can settle in Malmo, make it a little more like his home country and maybe bring his extended family over.

Well done Sweden. Well done.

I won't love you until you sign the marriage license.

>young males abandoning home country, running away from fighting leaving their people to be killed by maniacs, in order to gain free money and white women else where
truly brave and heroic.

Like pottery

>New York and Israel
what the fuck is this

>this whole "crisis" hasn't even begun.
Explain fellow burger. I'm always on the hunt for info so I can be prepared.
What will happen? Will things get worse?

i actually know lots of dindus who came from Africa illegally and dating white local girls while having wives and kids back in dinduland. So heartwarming...

they're bringing in their extended families now.
"cousins", "brothers" etc.

When a "child" has been settled then that opens the gate for extended families to come lefally.

This is just the start my friend.

Oh. So numbers will rise again.
I wonder when we reach the tipping point?

>Everything finally blows up
Careful what you wish for, Hans !

>this whole "crisis" hasn't even begun.
Exactly.

>be Girmay Mehari
>hate your own country because people like yourself destroyed it
>start a new life in a new country with people like yourself
>destroy that country too
>hate that new country for being destroyed by people like yourself
>rinse and fucking repeat

I hate these motherfuckers and they get NO sympathy from me.

Gaddafi was keeping 50 million migrants from swarming Europe.

Hillary Clinton killed Gaddafi.

I'm sure you can now see why we say "the crisis hasn't even begun yet".

>children

It was all part of Soros plan to flood Europe and destroy all the borders.

Genocide liberals when?