Can we just agree that we need to get rid of black males

Can we just agree that we need to get rid of black males.

62,593 blacks were the victim of white violence, while 320,082 whites were the victims of black violence. With those numbers blacks commit 5x more violence against whites then whites do against blacks. And if you adjust for population it gets even better. With about 197 million white people and 38 million blacks. Blacks commit 25x more violent assaults then whites do against blacks.

In 2013, African Americans accounted for 52.2% of all arrests for murder. Only making up 13% of America.

And we know what the problem is the black men. So can we kill the men and keep the sexy women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhQ5WcaqM3U
youtube.com/watch?v=AkgJUf3PKME
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_Against_Women_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=WmCLABTvy9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is too stupid for this idea. black guys at my community college are fucking children. they blast trap music in the library. the black chicks though actually study and try to improve their lives.

i've never seen a black female I'd call a "woman"

petulant child, maybe. not woman.

i don't think you ever seen a woman let alone been in one.

Just remove the balls and all black men will become normal. No balls -> no need to rape and act agressively

The Romans tried this and it worked.

N*ggers are not even human

saged and reported

Thats what im saying tho. Black women want to be something black men just follow the stereotype, and the few that break the mold are praised for it. As vlack women get over looked

t. hillary voter

Yeah hang the men but the women seem allright to me.

wrong. i'm a bernout.

Alright we can keep 20 or so females, why not?

70% of sheboons are obese according to the CDC. Kill yourself already you autistic nigger lover cuckposter

Mods do your fucking "job"

>As vlack women get over looked

well i don't overlook them, i think they are hot as fuck

i think we will see a big increase in WM/BW relationships going forward. Given women's hypergamous nature, if black men don't improve themselves at the same rate, then black women will look elsewhere

I dont want hoodrats but more black women make something out of them selves then the men. Its just that the second a nig male gets an c+ on his report card we call him the next president.

If they're 13 percent how come they are fucking everywhere spilling out like roaches? I bet there's far more niggers in America they're just unregistered. How come people that love niggers never live around or deal with them, they are wild and violent racists who will act the same wherever they live.

How is her arc gouging? My company can't seem to hire a fucking decent welder.

Fine by me desu

thats where OP is getting at. Black women have all these problems because the head of their households or communities are good for nothing black men who quit jobs and never treat them right.

Black women are actually dumber than Black men. They just have less testosterone.

reminder that race mixing would end most problems in the US, especially if it was a state thing (85% white states would become quadroons , 100% white states would remain white) and not a country wide phenomenom (all states become exactly like the demographics of the country)

>if it's left the way it is, whites will become a minority, the new majority will vote for more migrants and whites will be completely bred out
>a division between races would be anti-patriotic as the US would balkanize and it wouldn't take into account the diversity of the states (whites from Texas ain't the same as whites from Oregon)
>completely mixing the entire country would also not take into account cultural diversity between states

prove me wrong
>you can't

also this is a politically incorrect board and you want to delete a thread because you don't like it? you sound like a triggered sjw.

Yeah sheboons are terrible. They are fat ugly have STDs are promiscious they smell bad have low IQs etc.

I guess they have low standards so ugly fat autistic White virgins can be their betacuck providers and give them money to support their nigglets whatever who cares.

They dont kill, rob, steal, rape like the black men... also are you defending nigger men fucking cuck wife needs that bbc i guess. Cant measure up user?

Your post is a nonsensical reply. Don't miscegenate.

black women who live in nice areas who come from strong family units are great though

and it's not like it's difficult to distinguish between those black women, and the obese hood rats

And thats because of the nigger men. And again who is responsible for gangs and all the crime in the black community? Let me guess the women right user shes a hardcore gangbanger I bet

>The van is actually filled with grape soda

You can't make this shit up.

The one on the right is cute.

>the women the raised the violent nigger thugs to be thugs arn't to blame

Black women are horrible mothers that never disciple their niglet children and even defend them when they're in trouble. Is it so surprising that these niglets grow up into merciless gangbangers?

youtube.com/watch?v=FhQ5WcaqM3U

user they arent all like that im dating one I just cant stand her brothers. Had to be with them over Christmas and ill be with them again on new years.

it's not a nigger problem, it's a female problem, especially single motherhood: youtube.com/watch?v=AkgJUf3PKME

Thinking its only a woman's falt when a man should have been there to lay down the law. Instead of being in jail, fucking another woman and let us not forget dead. Again I guess your gf needs that bbc.

women are dumber than men in general
also see >when a man should have been there to lay down the law
all those who try are in prison for domestic "violence"

Again its the nigger man that ran away from fatherhood. At least you didnt yse a nigger to explain your position like the other cuck did

>ran away
more like they have been divorce raped and sent to prison on bogus claims

kill yourself white knight mangina

Read the rest of my post

So the women made them commit all those murders?

don't be seduced by the big round asses of black women because this is going to be the result.

yeah, they didn't raise them properly and had law enforcement haul the fathers away when they tried... no wonder that the majority of MGTOW in the USA consist of non-whites

None of the women I date or posted are that ugly.

yes for fuck sakes yes. its about time. now i have some ideas on how to get rid of them

1) we lure them to mosques with adds in the news paper saying they are giving away free grape koolaid as part of a state wide attempt to force deflation in beverage prices. dont buy the cabonated jew just go to the designated locations. then we put all of them in gitmo and then they are cubas problem

2) the united states government sells crack to them. i know what your saying the cia admitted to letting drugs get into the country. yea but this time we really try to sell crack to them. no half assing it. crack heads cant into logic and black men have -3 int on their stat sheet .neil degrasse tyson would have made a time machine if he was asian. they will be basically lower life forms at that point and we force those things to extinction all the time without trying

3) we tell them that they deserve stuff and that a race war is brewing. they buy the hype 100% of the time. they get tricked into drawing first blood then a race war becomes more likely and they think its for real and make it impossible to coexist. then we make a movie about how hitler was right and get the asians to help out in normalizing nazi uniforms. then we elect a symbol of white nationalism. then we haz race woar

Because nigger men run away from fatherhood. Let me guess you have a nigger male to explain right, post a youtube link to some nogs channel cuck.

Can we get rid of Southern white males, too? I'm sick of retarded redneck leeches bringing the country down.

I told you already: they didn't run away, they were taken away in handcuffs

stop being a vagina worshipper and put the blame where it belongs: women!

Black men come out of black women, ya fuckin tards.

Nope, need them to vote in Trump again.

I like number 3
Idk im from PA so i guess
Men aren't capable for their own mistakes ie. blame women.
How fucking weak are you exactly? Not even man enough to take on the mess you make just blame women.

They'll die off when the ACA is repealed or they starve because they can't get their Rascal scooters to push them around Walmart.

What part of get RID of black men dont you get? Second a mixed male is identified abortion and try for a female.

Yeah, we need to get rid of ALL blacks. Both genders have the same nation-wrecking subhuman genes.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1180338/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_Against_Women_Act

but then we won't get anymore black women user

>Niggers
>Sexy
Neck yourself you fucking freak they all have to die

>Jazzma Kendrick
Muh dick.

Chicks with a long torso are my thing.
Nggghhhh

>62,593 blacks were the victim of white violence

I just find this hard to believe. Any idea if they're including Hispanics in this stat?

I know Hispanics are a category for victims of hate crimes, but not perpetrators. Hispanics (latinos, whatever you want to call them, you know what I mean) who are victims of hate crimes are counted as Hispanics but Hispanics who commit hate crimes are counted as white in the statistics.

Niggers men beating women again men are at fault
It will be a sad for future oil drillers, but the sacrifice must be made for a greater, brighter, safer future.

>"wow half black mixed race babies are so cute!"

Thank you, now I can show these thot's their future children who think like this! haha

You're all morons, most black women you post on here probably hate you because you're white or support black lives matter. No point in denying.

Im not sure actually I cant remember where i pulled that stat from.(just have it saved in notepad on phone) But out of the 323 million in the USA thats not a lot.

Only 30% of the black community support blm and also

its just shills shilling
Mixing with niggers is a death sentence for a race.

It also depends if you're attractive and or tall, but either way good luck finding them.

>cherrypicking the 'best' ones
>ignoring the obese 80%
I am laffin

Oh fuck.... Lord have mercy... I've just exploded in my pants.

4 thousand pics says something different also again im nit talking about hood rats

>Italian boyfriend says some racist shit
>breaks up
>begs for his BWC again
BLEACHED

She's a munter bro. Most of the back girls posted so far have been qt

Notice all the divide and conquer tactics used on Sup Forums...

JEWS are pushing for a black/white race war.

ITT: a bunch of animal lovers.

Italians are part Arab.

Hang the men keep some of the women thats all i want user.

If you reproduce with them your children will be niggers retard.

What part if hang men and keep women dont tou understand Frenchman?

>1 post by this ID

That's what the Arabs have done for millennia, and look how fucked up Arabia is. Also, look at how fucked up the mulatto culture of Brazil is. For your plan to work we'd need to kill off the mixed males for at least four generations.

Nigger men did it women only follow as all women do.

kek

You're delusional.
Am I supposed to find this animal atrictive?

Follow Tommy Sotomayor He tell the truth about Black Women aka BT 1000

youtube.com/watch?v=WmCLABTvy9g

Another cuck using a nigger to try and strengthen his argument. Sup Forums be more cucked fucking hell is Tyrone on speed dial for your gf?

What am I delusional about?

This is what Black Women Do!

Most of the women posted, don't even date White men. The Black women that date white men are the dark ugly one with nappy hair and ugly bodies.

Again going to use a nig to tell you about the perfect women

How about We focus on our Beautiful Non STD having Women!

What was that

We got better women!

Like I said Ugly nappy head one that black men don't want!

Anecdotal evidence but I only ever seen attractive black women with white boyfriends/husbands.

A real Women. Like the she-boon's alone.

Literally you in the middle

All your black women have a nigress inside of them, and you can't reproduce with them. They are worthless.

>cherry picking

Deniro's wife is fucking ugly and he is not that good looking either, also, that kid has autism

>our

woah now, you don't own them remember

#notyourwomen

>Beta faggots with ugly nigress. How surprising.

poor worthless black women! Got to whore themselves out on Sup Forums baka..

No I see why their men don't want them.

Bullshit. The best quality women of other races seek white men because we have much more social status. They know they can marry up, so that's what they do.

On the other hand, fat ugly white women marry outside of their race because only shitskins show interest.