Based PM Modi adressing the nation live again

Based PM Modi adressing the nation live again, the first address was on 8th of November about the demonetization of high denomination Indian Currency.

The address will be first in Hindi and then in English

youtube.com/watch?v=I7c-A1fGOuc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=CyBFCglVIII
youtube.com/watch?v=mEwecfTxZB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, he was one of the first Nation heads to congratulate Trump on his victory.

Is he, dare I say it, /ourpajeet/ ?

Yes, he is.

POO
IN
LOO

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

POO

IN

>Only 2,400,000 people admit on records that they earn more than ₹100,000 per year.

LOO

>Terrorism, Naxalism, Human and Weapon Trafficking was significantly affected by Demonetization.

attack pakistan or fuck off cunt

>Cash in Parallel economy has returned to the real economy through the channels of Banks.

>Banks should leave their old ways and now should take the needs of poor and middle class into the consideration.

POO

IN

LOO

interest bump

ALT RIGHT INTERNATIONAL WHEN??

Loo

>On the New Years Eve for the the 1.25 Billion citizens government is implementing new schemes.

your doing gods work user.

Jesus Christ, does the Indian government collect any tax at all?

kill those pakis

Ignorre all the memeing faggots, Bongistan likes you.

>To provide housing to Homeless, Poor and Middle class citizens, the government will implement two more schemes

Thanks user

Yeah, but its very little compared to the population

India is a nation of over 1 billion people yet is as irrelevant internationally as Canada.

No one cares what Modi or any Indian has to say about anything.

India is a nation of over 1 billion people yet is as irrelevant internationally as Canada.

No one cares what Modi or any Indian has to say about anything.

India is far more relevant than Canada.

It is also a cultured nation with self-respect, which is far more than your country, a Chinese colony.

how is Modi doing in the polls? Can he keep the current programs going?

>Housing loans of upto ₹900,000 in Urban areas will be available for 4% less interest and loans upto ₹1,200,000 will be available for 3% less interest.

>33% More houses will be constructed for the poor living in rural areas

Approval rating is still high for him

How much are housing costs in India?

Expensive in metros pretty cheap in rural areas

for reference

>India is far more relevant than Canada.

Not really.

I guess it has strategic importance but if a tsunami drowned the entire South Asian subcontinent the world wouldn't miss it.

>when the quiet kid brings poo nukes to the UN meeting

>From 2017, People who need loans upto ₹200,000 loan for construction/remodeling of homes can now get them for 3% less interest

>Interest free loans for poor farmers, having a fund of ₹210,000,000,000 annually will be increased to ₹410,000,000,000

>Credit gaurantee by the government for the loans of small manufacturers has been increased to ₹20,000,000 from ₹10,000,000

>Government guarantee of working capital loans has been increased from ₹200,000,000 to ₹300,000,000

>Taxation on the traders doing the business of upto ₹20,000,000 has been reduced from 8% to 6%

Kyu chutiya panti kar rha h

Kisi ko yaha internal politics se kya matlab
Itna bada lag rha hai tu

See? This thread is about to die 'cause no one gives a shit about India or what happens there. It's OP who's keeping it alive.

Our idiot of a PM gets more world press than Modi even though Modi is by far the greater statesman.

>To decrease the infant/mother mortality rate in India. Direct bank transfer of aid of ₹6000 for registration,delivery and vaccination will be given.

>Senior Citizens will get a bank interest of 8% on Fixed Deposits of 1 yr and longer.

भारत माता की जय!

Only 2 to 3 percent of the population is taxable on paper, whereas in reality it's more like 50 percent. Most of the faggots who own small to medium sized businesses claim they don't earn enough to be taxed, when they earn much more.
That should change now though, since because of demonetization people don't roam around with much physical cash, and depend on plastic money and e-wallets for transactions which by their nature leave proof of transactions which can be traced by the government
Surprisingly, because of this demonetization thing, all illegal activities have plummeted (because how the fuck do you explain to the income tax department the 100,000,000₹ you transferred to Mohammed Al terrorist)

>THE ENGLISH ADDRESS HAS STARTED

dont let the poo in looers shoo you away

you guys have the biggest stock of racially white people (robust-aurignacoids) going by the numbers alone

pic related a progressive north-indid woman

just keep using the caste system and u will be fine while europe gets degenerated by baltid and negroid types

Don't worry, Caste system can never be abolished in India thanks to reservations.

>Increased loan amounts with lowered interest rates
>Taxation on traders reduced
>Less than 2.4million people admitting to earn more than 100k per year

So who is sponsoring all this new cashflow for the poor/middle?

भारत माता की जय! Bro!

Everybody wants to get rid of the corruption in the system and government, he has shown/proofed that Indian citizens are corrupt as well.

eh blind reply much? Not even what I asked

No one is sponsoring it that's the problem. We don't have a Soros like Evil guy, this cash inflow coming from the parallel economy.

When you buy a stuff but don't want to pay 7% VAT, it motivates traders to keep off the book records

People don't pay their taxes honestly, which is why we have to pay 30% tax as (Vat+Service Tax+Inc) on things we buy.

>People don't pay their taxes honestly,
That's because taxation is theft.

That's for Americans. Indians basically just want to keep breeding and want government to raise, protect and educate their children.

And to fulfill those aspirations, government needs money which comes from taxation.

>No one is sponsoring
Doesn't inspire confidence. You can't just declare free loans to every poor people in one of the most poverty ridden countries in the world.

What are the contingency plans for these jandhan/etc accounts? What a low clerk is bribed to make thousands of fake accounts which are then used to hide corrupt money or even worse just max loan on them all and disappear with the money.

There can never be a 100% fool proof contingency plan be implemented in a democracy of 1 billion plus people having third world resources.

There will always be few people getting away. And for real Jan Dhan Accounts having the black money of others, he already told them to not withdraw them at any cost. He will work out a way for them to get a portion of it while taking the rest in the National Treasury.

>Indians basically just want to keep breeding and want government to raise, protect and educate their children

why india will never be a superpower

We know it more than you mate, we fucking live here. Also India being a superpower thing came from you guys not us. Just like you guys said Nigeria and Ghana will be the next Super Powers.

>mfw Indian PM seems like a pretty nice dude
>mfw most Indians are still shitshits just below Mudslimes and Niggers
eh could be worse, at least you're trying to fix your problems unlike Islamist

btw how are the elections in India? For some reason I assume they're better than in the US even though you have shitloads more people.

Modi sounds based and from the translation you were providing seems like he is implementing excellent policies to improve your country.

They really should consider sales tax instead of income though

Yeah, they are better managed and more effectively done.

Election Commision hold the election every 5 years. Ballots are caste electrically on voting machine and on paper (for distant unreachable towns)

Why is this substandard tea salesman so popular in India? Why can't you guys be decent an elect someone educated from the Gandhi family?

I'm glad Hilary Clinton didn't won, it would be 1971 naval war all again.

Also a serious question: How many Americans are aware of the fact that Clinton has tried to lynch our currently minister for killing a few thousand muslims in my state? (Gujarat)

The currency demonetization will give the government the power to implement negative interest rates. Modi's policy is basically the anti-Andrew Jackson.

We do implement sales tax but traders avoid it by keeping their original trade low (doing of the book transactions)

>Why is this substandard tea salesman so popular in India?
Because he is a Prime Minister. You will understand when you will get a REAL DEMOCRACY for once in your cunt.

Bhai are you really posting from Pakistan or using a proxy?

You will kindly fuck off commenting about my countries elections.
>We know it more than you mate, we fucking live here.

Anyway enjoy your communism, hope your state never becomes corrupt.

From Pakistan meray bhai.

A further question, I know the RSS/Hinduvta crowd really likes Modi, but is he also popular with minorities?

>I'm glad Hilary Clinton didn't won, it would be 1971 naval war all again.
Kek. That glorious war.

Most banks are controlled by government here not vice-versa

Modi is anti-commie. Modi is pro-Capitalism and Pro-Nationalism

>google what the fuck is bhai
>find this
youtube.com/watch?v=CyBFCglVIII

Almost wish I could understand Hindi now.

Oh my god if every donation to the UNICEF contributes to create this kind of magic I'll increase it

Educated muslims don't mind him, some support him. But you know how it is with muslims, they are mostly uneducated and gullible and believe anything their corrupt muslim leaders tell them.

>Most banks are controlled by government here not vice-versa

That's the problem. If you give government too much control over currency they'll implement a quasi-communist system where they can manipulate savings and investments.

Kek. BHAI = BRO

Yes, he is all muslims i know have voted for him.

Also Sikhs,Sindhis and Jains love him.

Most people don't care about his relation rrs or hindu devta or whatever just see him a lot better than congress.

kek, i googled bhai and found this
youtube.com/watch?v=mEwecfTxZB4

Bhai means mate/bro in Hindi

>But you know how it is with muslims, they are mostly uneducated and gullible and believe anything their corrupt muslim leaders tell them.

That is mostly true because Muslims converted from dalit crowds. I suppose the upper caste Muslims are smarter.

OK but seriously you faggots need to withdraw from Kashmir now.

>everybody dancing and singing with handguns

Government can't do that because Judiciary has the power to over rule such decisions. This stuff cannot happen because no one wants another Indira Gandhi's Emergency like stuff happening again.

isn't trump for pakistan ?

In America they audit sales so you'd have to keep a ton of shit off the books to look legit. However it that's really hard to do if you are buying and selling a good. If you audit inventory for example and your prices are displayed on the wall you can generally find tax evasion easily. If they don't keep good records fine them until it costs more to disobey the law then obey it.

No idea she wanted to do that.

>>Why is this substandard tea salesman so popular in India?
>Because he is a Prime Minister. You will understand when you will get a REAL DEMOCRACY for once in your cunt.

Why is this chaiwala so chummy with Israel? Does he want to get jewed?

First of all, muslims states should live under muslim country doesn't make logic. If that was true, there wouldn't be any problem in Middle East.

Second, India is the most Democratically free country in the region. Our Kashmir has more freedom than your whole country but then again you all are muslims are only believe what your other muslim masters tell you.

Keep shoving your 'India is committing atrocities on Kashmiri muslims' propaganda.

>upper cast
>Muslims
Choose one

Make us withdraw kek use your 'superior' weapon

Lol

Can't tell until he assumes office. But Trump kissed a lot of Indian American ass during his campaign.

We have a billion plus people mate, we don't have enough resources for IRS kind of surveillance

Israel has a reputation of protecting its citizen while surrounded by hostile muslim nations. We also have a same kind of hostile retarded Islamic neighbor (YOU).

You are confusing Pakistan with London again I won't blame you for the mistake though

lmao this fucking barbarian nigger language sounds disgusting

You didn't mind much when you looted the people speaking that language.

Would do it all over again, savages...

Snowball's chance in hell of that happening.

>looted

Also, we made you, faggot.

WE

WUZ

ALREADY ADVANCED WE PROMISE

Yup living is bongistan now hows that working out for you?

This loan scheme seems like a good idea, but who is paying for it? What is stopping country pajeets from saying fuck you and not paying them back?

I can't even believe this brown fucking shit-in-the-streets pajeet thinks he has a leg to stand on when arguing with an ubermensch Anglo.

Stop talking to me you disgusting savage.

>t. guys who's capital is ruled by a Pookistani
Actually, I kinda dare you to that. It will be a fun watching a former colony BTFOing the Brits.

Actually, we made you Bongo. Its our money which was used to pave your cobblestone roads. And it was our soldiers who saved your ass in Napoleonic and the two world wars.

As soon as you left India, you became irrelevant and became an American lap dog.