Black chicks love wealthy non-black dudes

if only moot had married her sister venus.......

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yP85hKx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>alexis

They will have an average intelligent, potentially very athletic kid

>her

>black chicks love wealthy non-black dudes
>chicks love wealthy dudes
there you go buddy. i fixed it.

>having children

She's probably wealthier than him.

oh so how come this black girl aint with a rich black man? a b-ball player? a football star? an actor? a rapper? hmmmmmmmmmm?

>an average intelligent
You must understand, for whites, this is bottom of the barrel.

Because intelligent, well-mannered black women like men who will treat them with respect.

>King Cuck, marries King Kong

Oh it's brilliant.

You'd be surprised how easy black chicks are when you're white

exactly. only trashy white girls and gheto trash like black men, rich or poor

I'd bet you all the pesos in colombia this guy ate out that big black ass and fell in love

Yup

who's the chick on that photo

What a disgusting animal. Looks more like a male horse than a female human.

Why does it look like someone used the smudge tool in Photoshop on her face?

I don't find blacks that attractive but don't blame Bowie for this. she actually has quite Caucasian features

*whinnies*

Goes for any race. I'd say Asians are easier for whites though

I would eat that ass out all night and day

She's Abyssinian, a dark skinned Caucasian.

How loud shes screams on the court Imagen her yelling out in bed, bet she fucks like an wild animal.

>Abyssinian
Which D&D book is this race in? Do they get good stat bonuses?

well if it shakes out to 100
maybe [(120+90)/2]
then he's dumb, still average. could do well in sports, especially with top tier coaches he will have. Williams has extreme high test dna (not joking) and if they have a male he will be good at sports.

holy shit she looks like a gorilla

+5 to theft rolls

she has more money than him

She's fucking ugly

Serena Williams is worth like 150 million dollars

He's barely worth 4 mill

And now he's plowing big black booty and getting rich while doing, COLONIZING her every night

Never thought I'd see the day where reddit was infinitely more masculine than fucking Sup Forums but looking at who owns/browses this fagboard it makes sense

A gorilla that i want to plow

Lol people act like he co-founded Google or something. She is one of the richest coons out there.

lol

>he got reddit
i guess he gets some cash for selling it? he better know how to invest.

compared to sports fame. she gets to endorse products. its like free millions.

It's interesting that no one here ever realizes that races live and die by the maternal line

>chicks love wealthy dudes

and the sky is blue

Soon shitposters will be thrown out of choppers too, by the power of Kek.

Let's get real, she's fucking him in the ass with a strap-on or she bangs REAL men in front of him while he films and jerks off.

>her fucking ass
>would race-mix

Is it wrong I kinda want the first part

Yeah it's really hard to see what's going on here.

Even if she was into white guys she could probably get a better looking and richer one. It must be "genuine love". I imagine the newlywed couple enjoys cuddling up in bed and browsing dank reddit memes.

That they both share a cuck fetish is possible. But I think it's more likely Serena has a white humiliation fetish.

She looks scary but I bet she's a beast in the sack.

it's not wrong but you should know you're a faggot

This.

Redit barely makes enough money to turn profit.

discord.gg/yP85hKx
discord.gg/yP85hKx

Nice discord for you guys, its pure and free of the jewish blood and reddit trolls.

Ohanian was born to Chris Ohanian, an Armenian-American who came to the US as refugees,[2][3] and a German-born mother, Anke, who worked as an au pair and overstayed her visa when she fell in love with Ohanian's father.

Germans falling for refugees as usual kek
His father must be Lebanese-Armenian because Alexis is born in 1983, many lebs and armos fled the civil war back then.

He's like 6'5"
Manlets btfo once again

His net worth (reddit) is close to zero, hers is in the dozen millions

Why else do you think he would be marrying that?

I can't wait to see what combo nose they make.

>black chicks love wealthy non-black dudes
no shit, Sherlock.

shes really fucking ugly... i'm surprised a multi-millionaire white tech guy would be into this ape, I mean he could just get a 10/10 cute white gold digger, instead he wants the monkey man lady. What the fuck? Is this really how ultra leftists behave?

>women love wealthy men who pay for their lives

Well fucking colour me surprised.

Why is everyone on here so stupid? He's the moocher in this scenario

She looks really good considering she's 61

the point isn't that he's a moocher it's that he's still worth like $4 million, he could just get a good, clean, hot white girl to bang instead of a fucking gorilla looking shemale, what don't you understand? But because hes MUH PROGRESSIVE MUH ULTRA LEFT IDEOLOGY POLITICALLY CORRECT faggot numale he thinks that fucking the sheman ape creature will make interesting conversation at cocktail parties. The whole arrangement is fucking gross.

trying this hard.

you dumb autists act like he spotted her out in a crowd one day and said will you marry me. You marry people you connect with not some hot bimbo who will take half your money when she gets bored

underrated

Black women love white dick

it's known

in the end everyone loves wealth

He is ARMENIAN

ARMENIANS are not WHITE

Because he's fucking white chicks

im saying normal people don't fuck ugly monkey women, what don't you understand?

Why are black F + white M relationships more stable than the opposite?

What this marriage announcement has taught me is that holy shit do I love the raging butthurt that occurs when a white guy is doing the racemixing with other people's women.

The salty ass hypocrisy is such a delicacy.

> Not wrong
> Being a faggot

Pick one

Good for them. I met Alexis and he's a pretty cool guy

Does eh afraid of her?

Do you think they've ever had sex or is he just a cuck?

He's probably going to be cucked but whatevs

Good god what I wouldn't give to have that ass on my face

>Swartz died for this

fuuuuu

his dick must be huge to go through all that thigh and ass

Emphasis on wealthy.

It's because he didn't escape her maze the fucking minotaur

who's the wealthier one in this relationship

shes probably stronger than him, kek

she'd snap his arm in an arm wrestling match

Black men get the worst white women

White men get the best black women.

99% of white women who are with black men are usually trash, fat and prone to make poor decisions. Most black women who are with white men are intelligent and/or driven, and realize how horrible black men are.

Well in the case of Serena she did date plenty of black men. She went after rappers, athletes, DJs all the usual paths for black men to become successful. And they all treated her like trash and cheated on her.

So I guess she figured what the hell, I'll try a white dude. And it must have worked out for her.

>implying he doesnt get pegged by the muscular she-horse with a 8" strap on

I wish she bred with someone like LeBron James or Adrian Peterson, their kids would be superhuman athletes

niggers like to beat their women tho

good. this makes me happy. the lesser whites will breed with blacks and shitskins, and have shitskin children. The rest of the white race benefits in the long run.

cause no of them wanted her man looking ass..

gib mes a white bio... cause nig nog ain't want me baka... Iz a Quaanzzz

Black don't crack mate

>women are gold digging whores regardless their race
More news at 11.

her last 3 or so BFs have been white

she's at least 10 times richer than he is

Wasn't she making out with Drake last year?

I don't remember. I am pretty sure she has been through a few of the rapper/NBA types. But I don't follow her very much.

Drake is the whitest black guy of all time. He's a fucking leaf for Christ's sake.

lol

>she's at least 10 times richer than he is
douche, how do you figure that? Her prize monies at most a few millions a year. For all the shit the Jews sheik about equality, she doesn't make shit in endorsements compared to someone like Sharapova simply because she looks like an ape.

I have no idea if this armenian cuck got in as one of first few, but if he did then Id assume he's a billionaire. I think she's fucking repulsive, but just find it great that it's triggering all the niggers.

Here a joke: What's the difference between black pussy and a bowling bowl? you can eat a bowling bowl.

I don't know but Williams has an estimated net worth of 150 million according to Forbes, while reddit dude is about 4 million.

She makes a ton from sports endorsements and wins.

>blacks are the last race of men to elevate from the Matriarchal mode of economic production, and or submit to patriarchal evolution
>some tribes of women are actually physically stronger then men, giving credence to Amazonian warrior archetype
>black woman needs no man, its not just the weaponized welfare state which creates the largest in race pool of single motheres

>chicks love wealthy

no shit