Redpill (Legit)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JUST FUCKING ROFL LMFAO...HAHAHA THIS BOARD IS A BUNCH OF STUPID FUCKING IDIOTS!!!!

>R-RACE WAR N-NOW!!!!
>I AM LE SUPERIOR ENLIGHTENED BEING!!111
>MUH WHITE HERITAGE

How fucking autistic can you GET? Why the FUCK are you trying to act "proud" over the fact that you know about "central banks"? Red Pill: NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.

You want to know what being redpilled ACTUALLY means? Realizing that all this "muh politics" bullshit is fucking MEANINGLESS.

Here's a REAL redpill: while you spend your youth reading books about "stoicism" and "politics", studying hard at college and lifting weights, convincing yourself you're becoming a "real man" (FUCKING LMAO) CHAD IS LITERALLY BANGING YOUR ONEITIS.

All your "striving for excellence" and "becoming strong" won't do shit
against Alpha Tyrone's 9 inch wrists, 25 inch skull and genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power.

Chad's life is INFINITELY more valuable than yours. Did YOUR COCK get that treatment DAILY during your KEY DEVELOPMENT YEARS from a peaking, prime-ass, smooth teen-aura glowing skin, luscious lips, full-of-life, cute-ass-sexy-ass-big-titted-yet-firm GODDESS?

IM ASKING YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD WARRIORS: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY AND WANTED TO QUOTE UNQUOTE EXPERIMENT WITH THEIR SEX LIFE? DID YOU TURN THEM ON SO MUCH THAT THEY WENT BI-CURIOUS ONLY TO PLEASE YOU AS PLEASING YOU GAVE THEM A NATURAL HIGH?

Well that's funny. You are ALREADY dead.

school is back soon

That nigger is so out of shape he needs some more field work

>genetically gifted hand speed + horizontal punching power

You should stop repressing and just tell your wife's boyfriend you want to suck his cock.

>IM ASKING YOU FUCKING KEYBOARD WARRIORS: HAVE YOU EVER FUCKED 2 OR MORE 7+/10 JBS AT THE SAME TIME BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT YOU ARE SEXY

THEN SHOW US A PIC OF YOU FUCKIN AGNORANT CUNT

Sauce on girl

Seek help

How does this end with more frogs being posted on the internet

cease and desist at once

>Hover hand
FFS NOT EVEN BUCKS ARE IMMUNE

desu

coalburners pay the toll eventually, one way or another

Wait is this picture shopped?

All these pics are shopped. A white woman has never touched a black man ever in real life.

>NO NORMAL FUCKING PERSON EVEN KNOWS WHAT THE FUCK THAT IS. LMFAO.
"Ignorance is good goy"

Sage and hide, how the fuck did this get so many replies anyways?

No but the hand and arm seem out of place. Theres also no shadow on the hand.

>Salt Lake City, UT

Hahahah! No one is going to touch that go fund me.

Enjoy being hated by every mormon in utah

Taxpayers will foot the bill

OP is a 5'2" virgin

The first thing on my mind was: If she can't write properly, shouldn't she ask her parents to write the announcement instead?
Then I realized she can't ask her parents because they stopped talking to her and would probably dump her at 18.
You can always find positive things everywhere user.

OP is either a wannabe chad or a turbo cuck, it's hard to tell at this point..

You think I belong to your view on life, to the rules you think are established? You think I am here because I want to or because there is a war since ww2 "ended", the war to destroy european culture by convincing girls premarital sex is ok from 12 to 73% in 40 years, you live in the ruins, I live in the insane coating around my mind, being sane is true horror, you live in it, I refuse to, have a nice inevitable death at the end of your meaningless life without properly raised children.

>thinks 9 inch wrists are big
>use the word chad

Spotted the ugly autistic manlet. Go to r9k.

Board is shit because marxists like you are flooding it with intentionally subversive bullshit. We will know, the millions of us who used to post here but dont anymore - who is responsible for this... and you are easily identifiable in daily life.

I assure you, OP is not a 6'2 alpha male. Studies show men with low testosterone vote left. Its science, you have a look to you, OP.

You cant hide from the backlash that will follow this board being taken down, and that is what will happen, thanks to you. The mods planned this years ago, it was supposed to happen during the cuckening but we stopped it.

I dont want to stop it anymore. I spent 14 hour days bumping Sup Forums related threads during that event to save this board, but now its over.

Go ahead MAKE MY DAY and destroy ALL PEACEFUL DISCUSSION OUTLETS FOR WHITE PEOPLE. Do it. Go ahead, Ill help you out even, see what those white people do when every single one of them suddenly feels the same way BREIVIK DID - THAT PEACEFUL DISCUSSION WAS MET WITH VIOLENCE AND SUPPRESSION.

Thats why he did what he did. People like YOU. YOU are responsible for every dead communist/marxist/leftist/faggot/nigger/muslim/feminist/anyone who doesnt openly decry white genocide

>cuck posts bait
>nigger with woman
>nigger has to hover hand for photo shoot
You can't even post good bait for fucks sake.
I know you guys are being raped into oblivion in Austria but I'm afraid that shit won't swing here when the race war starts.
The only dead man here is you nigger lover

tl;dr

Solltest du nicht eigentlich Mustafas Schwanz polieren und den anderen Refutschis die Toiletten reinigen?

This isnt bait. White genocide isn't bait. OP is a communist, and you can easily find communists in daily life. Go to any university, find a poster, apply to join, find where they live - ??? - no white genocide.

i just look her up, she is coalburer, and has black husband. thats real shame since she is so hot, genes down the drain. i rly hope she gets killed but i guess her disgusting future kids and single motherhood will be punishment enough

A FUCKING

See pic related.

Not bait, subversion in favor of making white people disappear. OP is promoting genocide. How would you treat someone who brags openly that he will wipe your race out? I know how I would.

The left is no longer interested in having an open discussion, they know we are right according to the fact so they are going to shut the conversation down, flood it with garbage, make us look stupid to outsiders etc.

That means peaceful discussion is over. Thats what it means, its very simple. If the other side is not interested in peaceful discussion, then why should you continue trying to peacefully discuss white genocide?

Simple logic. Move on, think big and find the next step. Posting here is no longer an effective use of your time.

The leftists are forcing your hand. They want the race war as much as you do, so now they are forcing white people to "put up or shut up". Thats what OP wants, he says "either go act on the race war, or stop bitching about it you stupid white person and disappear, coward"

Thats what he said. He said youre a coward if you dont act on the race war. His words, not mine.

At least I'm well informed and knowledgeable about things that interest me instead of being gay and lame like the average nigger

120 niggers go around trying to kill any white person they can find, repeatedly over several months - with only 2 single arrests.

Thats a race war.

JIDF please go.

White man assassinates black state senator.

Thats a race war.

Black reporter shoots white reporter on air before releasing anti-white manifesto.

That is a race war.

The race war is objectively on, beyond dispute. The only question is if youre a part of it or not.

This,
Op is a faggot.

Black people have a lot to be angry about though. It's our duty and our debt to allow them to use us to relieve these negative emotions.

We should offer our bodies to them as stress-relief punchbags, and offer our women's bodies as sexual-relief fuckholes.

Fuck off

Those are print models in your attached picture. The gentleman on the left is a male model and has no interest in the white woman on the right.

Beaners are brown. Start saying white genocide is bad or be perceived as the enemy, too.

That girl is overweight

he is her husband u poor poor deluded retard . lol.

We already know youre further towards the nigger end of the IQ scale, getting a bonus ~170 SAT points instead of the 230 niggers get over white people, but you also have a significantly higher crime rate, to the point where you had to be excluded from whites for the statistics to show niggers are 27x more likely to violently attack a white person than the other way around.

You can really have it your way. Its up to people like you, mexican flag posters - to agree with us that white genocide must be stopped, that the jews are behind it etc. and you DONT want to see white people disappear.. because otherwise, if you go around saying goodbye white people!.. White people will feel exactly the same about you.. and the thing is, given the rapid decline in their numbers, every passing month is one month closer to the INEVITABLE full scale race war which WILL HAPPEN because there is absolutely zero acceptance or discussion about the demographic problem, despite massive portions of the population being pretty much ready to die to stop it.

So yea, pour gas on the fire, but dont be surprised when YOU get burned.

>>/r9k/

DRUMPF BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

for you

We'll do it again.