Blonde women are more intelligent

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/shortcuts/2016/mar/23/not-so-dumb-after-all-study-says-blond-women-are-more-intelligent
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3504070/They-not-dumb-blondes-Women-natural-hair-colour-intelligent-brunettes-red-heads.html

Blonde women are, on average, more intelligent than brunettes and red heads. So yeah, just stop it with this Jewish, anti-white "blonde women are stupid" meme. It's not true.

Hitler was right.

This stereotype probably arose due to hair dye. Many dumb women will dye their hair blonde, which then makes it seem that blondes are less intelligent, when really dumb sluts are just making themselves blonde.

Heh, inadvertently pro white study.

Too bad dumb bitches dye their hair blonde

Spot on.

>Varg was right
mfw

We must secure the existence of blonde women.

Makes sense evolutionary. If natural blonde women are more desirable to mate they with will have first pick of the men. They will choose wealthier, who generally have a higher IQ on average. In return the IQ of blonde people would trend toward the higher end.

ok...but Seal? he's fucking ugly mane

It sure does.

Blonde women are angelic. No wonder the migrants of Sweden are so desperate to get their filthy hands on them.

And Finns are the most Blonde people on earth. Will you bow down before us, Pelle?

Was just gonna say exactly this, I don't think I've ever met an intelligent women that dyes her hair blonde.

>ywn have beautiful blonde liebensborn wife selected for you based on genetic screening.

>tfw japping a blonde haired blue eyed European conservative white girl as an experiment to create a green eyed hyperintelligent alien master race that can maybe save humanity from itself

You're welcome cuckolds.

>I'm slightly less retarded than the other mongoloids!

Oh yeah, blonde women are the pinnacle of female intelligence.

Look at these blonde einstiens here studying eugenics.

stop racemixing you fucking gook

all the blondes i know are dumb as fuck
but then again all women are dumb as fuck

>>tfw you have natural blonde gf
>tfw you are yourself natural blonde.
feels good f.a.m

Fuck off, Shlomo.

> romania not on the list
Fuck off, I know many blondes such as myself.

Well, no. They would be smart to try to seek a more attractive hair color.

>gook
Stop being a race of retards, nigger