ICELAND YES!!!!!

>Iceland is bracing itself for severe winter storms, but charity workers are hoping to warm the hearts of asylum seekers by hosting a New Year party for them in the capital, Reykjavik

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-38469251

I wonder if it will be as good as Cologne?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Iceland no!

white people get more nice and naive the further you go north

Absolutely beautiful.

Soon the Icelandic gene pool is going to be enriched with hundreds of thousands of 'Refugees'

Good. Maybe this will fix their inbreeding.

Lol, such bullshit. The entire population of the middle East and Africa combined is only about 1.5 billion.

That's what you think

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-23183102

Iceland needs more black cock
Our women are happier than ever and most babies are mixed atm.

>warm the hearts of asylum seekers by hosting a New Year party for them in the capital, Reykjavik

where they will be promptly collected and dropped into the icy water miles off shore?

>integration is bad

i think 1 billion is reasonable

You are forgetting about east asia.

Places like India,China,Philippines,Malaysia,Pakistan, abd those shitholes around india packed to the brim with people.

Iceland may open their arms, the shits won't stick around due to the cold though.

We had the same shit when Russia decided to let "refugees" (read: gold diggers) pass the border up north as punishment for EU sanctions. They complained that it was too cold and left.

>this new ironic cuckposting by all Sven flags meme

Are they broken?

>Iceland
>indigenous population of less than Newcastle Upon Tyne
Well, if we ever wanted to see the fast-track destruction of a nation by Open Borders, this is it.

Given it took the muslims a decade to in effect seize London, I recon Iceland will fall 2019-ish?

Can I move to Iceland if I am not an uneducated subhuman?

not while im here m8

there's like less than 100 refugees here
it's going to be a very small party

would be a shame if something would happen in that building with all the mudslimes rounded up

why is everyone so obsessed with shitskins nowadays ?

would be a shame if our guardian angel Pig-Head Man were to scatter severed pig heads all around the building's exits
it would also be unfortunate if a fire were to suddenly start right afterwards

>>Iceland is bracing itself for severe winter storms, but charity workers are hoping to warm the hearts of asylum seekers by hosting a New Year party for them in the capital, Reykjavik

Why is this kind of reporting allowed?

I thought BBC was neutral

Yeah but it's not like they are stopping reproducing. Civil war in Syria? No problem lets keep pumping out kids

only shit what happens there is gangbang of hot blonde women by somalians and shtiksins. white boys no allowed.

proxies and shitposters/

forget what site youre on?

This has happened in every nearly Nordic country in Europe. When you have such a good thing running for so long, people start to think that something like Muslim refugees are alright and won't change anything.

The Swedes in particular loved their low crime, high income society, but became soft and saw themselves as too homogenous. Now their crime rate has skyrocketed and all they got out of it was a few favela stands in each major city and no-go zones.

*falafel not favela. Jesus

>it would also be unfortunate if a fire were to suddenly start right afterwards

thatid

>there are more scummy northern monkeys knocking about than stronk based icelanders
Thanks for reminding me m80