I fucking hate Indians

I fucking hate Indians

Nothing more than an up-jumped third world shithole.

Dirty fucking savages

This is your fucking country, don't ever try to pretend you're even remotely greater than any European nation

youtube.com/watch?v=6625gAIiLMw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kytzZBRZZ8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indians cheat and lie, and lie about cheating.

fuck you, racist

Only reason they think they're worth the salt is because of their ties to us.

Because we raped them for anything we wanted.

As was our right.

Savages.

Stop being racist it's almost 2017.

Proof please

Good posts, Americans.

Fuck off

Indians are the most racist people on the planet.

and the dirtiest

In Britain too?

of course.

a pig born in a stable does not a stallion make

Kek

this. back in college our exam areas didn't allow speaking in any other language except english because the curries would tell each other answers in loo-poo language.

Not only do poo-in-loos shit in the streets, theyu fucking eat off of it.

They are just a shitty people man.

I do not think there is much to worry about, they will only last a single generation.

Their women are disgusting and their men are delta faggots, they will not be reproducing without implementing arranged marriages.

This one amuses me.
Dark humor, but still.

That is some disgusting shit

#~~~but it's spiritual, sacred cows n shit

barbarianism if you ask me

we should never have left.

Just look at how smart and intellectually superior they are!

How can stupid low end white people even compete?

that is some dirty water

Why ?

Grinds my gears how all of our property is still there festering underneath gargantuan levels of shite and call-centers.

I hate it when I ring up a British company to have a load of Pajeets answering in the most disgusting non-intelligible English I've ever heard. Instantly put the phone down.

@because it's humbling and closer to the earth is closer to god

this is what they tell themselves but of course it's just a dumb mask that pious shithole countries tell themselves

And that's before they shit in it.

Kek, nice ID mate

k

There is third world and suffering, And then there is India.

Don't forget all the dead animals and occasional dead person. Mmmmmmm....

>Google "Indian town"
>See for yourself m8s

What the hell happened here?

>Super-power by 2030.

They subtlety warned all the poos at my uni not to cheat (because that's what they're known for).

Slaughtering animals plus lots of rain.

>Designated bleeding street

I guess their aircraft carriers (Which is required to have in order to be a superpower) Are run on digestical-propulsion which is laced with a strong curry mixture.

K

china please clean this mess

>all these mad muslims from different countries.

Why do you all hate one another anyways?
You guys are virtually indistinguishable

The only thing a subhuman indian fucking savage can say in these threads is

HURRRRR HEY GUYS LET ME REMIND YOU OF THE MUSLIM PROBLEM

I hate them so fucking much lol

Don't hold back OP, tell us how you really feel.

What the fuck is wrong with this backwards country?

>on india
Shouldn't it be "in india"?

>Why do you all hate one another anyways?
because muslims being muslims.
we've been fighting them ever since the bloody religion got prominence some thousand years ago.

We really have to start sterilizing a lot of countries.

start with your own.

cherrypicking the fugliest indians sure will make us hate the poo in loos

here, have a regular pajeet instead

I didn't make the webm, and yes it should.

Disgusting subhuman thinks he has the right to speak in here.

The world knows you are a shithole nation.

The
>Superpower by 2020
meme is nothing more than a political-correctness stunt by us because our government feels bad for literally raping you.

I wish we would do it again.

Don't hate them, they just generate a whole lotta WTF.

Why don't you make a Great Wall of Shit like the Great Wall in China but made of shit to protect yourselves from the muslims.

There's so much shit in india they are starting to mutate into fucking fallout Centaurs. I believe in the future they will be able to survive nuclear radiation and will colonize the earth after we all die from ww3.

I was just asking because sometimes I use "on" when I'm supposed to use "in", thanks.

this

their parenting is absolutely shit, asian tier which is why they are mentally weak and why real indian men are rare

>Asia tier
WHAT?

>Has a higher gdp than you
>Has a better space program than you
>Has better missiles than
>Aunty may doesn't watch me mastrubate
Comfy

I think I would kill myself if I was born Indian.

The place is overpopulated af and with shitskin everywhere, maybe literally.

That's Bangladesh mate,

Yeah everybody knows you Pookistanis hate us. Nothing new.

Americans don't like your colonizing asses either.

Good to know.

Has anyone ever seen a Bangladesh flag poster in here?

>Americans don't like your colonizing asses either.
>colonizing asses
>asses
What's the point of being the only 'SUPERPOWER" in the world, if you can't handle some Indian butts.

You don't need internet access in Brothels

I have seen the flag once but it was probably one of the isis members checking us out

AT LEAST INDIANS AREN'T NIGGERS! AND ONLY SOME OF THEM ARE MUZZIES.

Who cares?

Indians are huge liars and cheats. They lie about everything. They like to pretend they're better than others by lying about their income/family/wealth/education etc.

>but on India it is
>new meme for bantz

It isn't normal to shit where you eat, but on India it is.

How did there get to be so many of them? How can such gross, disgusting, streetshitters reproduce like they do?

Lack of (((television))

2/10 son, try again lad.

no walls.

I worked for a web development company that put me in charge of managing and overseeing 100+ Indians oversees. Worst fucking year of my life. I cannot stand Indians, down to their very core.

>Have to fuck up my sleep schedule because of Punjeet hours and my Skype would start blowing up around midnight
>They're lazy as all fuck and need everything explained to them in immense detail, in which they still don't understand a fucking thing being asked of them
>I cannot emphasize enough how lazy they are
>They'll randomly leave work because they get bored or don't feel like doing something
>They'll spend half the time talking to friends via group chat and ask every one of their co-workers how much they're making
>Their internet is shit and they have rolling blackouts every so often, so Punjeet's file transfer usually gets interrupted and has to start over
>They're constantly trying to scam you which is no surprise since the country has a lot of IRS scam call centers
>They don't have morals or think doing any of that is wrong
>During interviews, they have people that can speak and write perfect coherent English but once hired, you get Punjeet who can't form a functioning sentence
>They for whatever God damn reason slap Bootstrap on every site and call it a day

No matter how loud I voiced my concerns before the dipshit CEO went through that decision, I was the racist developer who had a hatred for Indians in his eyes. He was right but I was right too.

I left that company after that and they went under a couple years later because they then doubled the size of their outsourcing.

The only thing Indians are useful for is being call center bitches. You cannot put them in any kind of job that requires productivity or let them touch anything a customer will be seeing.

The Indians who come to America are even worse. They're the worst god damn group of people on the planet and all Indians need to be killed.

>lad
>mate

>daily reminder these are the poojeets using lad & mate m8

Lemme guess...70mm at f/0.5 with ..umm....ISO at 400

SHART

>Cats know where to shit
>White toddlers know where to shit
>but on India it is

Disgusting.

We could use bachchas but we are afraid that you pedos may end up fucking them like your goats.

Wew. Been a while since I was dealing with all that, an actual real mechanical camera. Even used to fuck around in a dark room. I miss those days.

>India calling other people pedos
How rich. You guys are the most perverted group of people online. I'll admit though, the broken English comments on female profiles is kind of funny to read.

You guys are also one of the world leaders in underage prostitution. Want to fuck a disease ridden 14 year old girl for a mere $40? Well come on down to India.

Fuck you and die, Punjeet.

I work with tons of Indian devs for a huge blue chip company. I and the other whites are in the minority in our office. Let me set out a few pointers here just to get this off my chest and reinforce what others are saying.

They fucking stink, why don't you fucking wash?

Why the fuck do you have to have curry at 8am for your breakfast and stink out the breakout area?

Why do you have to be told to do anything? Where the fuck is your initiative?

Why do you piss all over the toilet and leave your stinking shit floating there? All us whites know it's you lot. You just don't see a problem do you? It's because you're genetically degenerate.

Wash your cunting hands after. And not just the one you used to scrape the shit off your asshole.

that was weak poojeet TANK YOO CUM AA GAYN

I share these feels, user.

>Shipping software at retard job
>Rural address, no recognition
>Call and pajeet answers
>Feces on hands, keyboard, and mouse

I ended the call and found a solution elsewhere. Disgusting, lazy, lying, cheating, scheming, streetshitting faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=kytzZBRZZ8E

>Only reason they think they're worth the salt is because of their ties to us.
>Because we raped them for anything we wanted.
>As was our right.
>Savages.

And now because of brexit, the pound has declined precipitously and the Indian economy is larger than that of Great Britain. The British economy will continue to decline because of brexit and demographics, while the Indian economy will continue its explosive growth.

Those savages are richer than you and their wealth will only continue to grow whilst England continues its fade into the sunset.

For an empire upon which the sun once never set, will the Union Jack ever see the sunrise again?

The role of a superpower is not to take in subhuman trash.

And they cheat about lying.

>when you live in a white country and have more money and live more comfortably and longer than all the white people despite only living there for 20 years

>when your brown family is several times larger than every white family in your neighbourhood and only other brown families can match your family in sheer wealth and numbers.

>when you get to fire white people for a living because they don't do as good a job as the asians and fellow browns

>when you know there's literally no chance of your race ever going extinct because there's literally millions of you everywhere

It feels great to be brown.

Jesus, I had to manage Indians remotely, I couldn't imagine having to work with these mongoloids.

The thing that blew my mind the most about them was how they would just up and leave if they didn't feel like working or if they got bored.

>Rakesh, I need you to work on (project) today
>Rakesh refuses because he doesn't like that project or it's his friend's birthday or insert some other dumbass reason and signs out

>Why do you have to be told to do anything? Where the fuck is your initiative?

They're stupid. They need to be told what to do, exactly how to do it and they need to be reminded of the task at hand a thousand times or they'll forget. If they even do it. If you leave them unattended for a while, they'll start dicking off or browsing Facebook.

>They're the worst god damn group of people on the planet and all Indians need to be killed.

This 100%

I know your pain software bro, I have to work with these shit people

Doesn't smell great tho

>brown people take white man's jobs, money and time yet again
>another American company falls to Make India Great Again
>white man cries impotently over the internet and makes poo jokes

yet another day in the life.

you should get used to that smell. your grandchildren are going to be surrounded by it.

How old was that bridge.

Pakistan bringz the bantz

God damn leaf. I'm sick of you people too.

How can a group of people turn to shit in just 5-8 years?

Leafs used to not be this way.

I wash my designated shitting Street with the union jack. But I agree most Indians are cuck sub human scum ready to prostitute their sisters to their Muslim masters. Hindus unite and fight these cuck Lindoos and Muslim scum.

Stop posting shit and just kys

There is a Bangladesh poster that reks the poos in loos, he seems pretty cool.

I agree. They are disguisting and uncivilized. I have never seen a more repulsive man than the Indian. Even the most "attractive" of them are disguisting to look at.

They're shitting 'on India'.

I don't know, I'm just going to blame Justin Trudaeu for whatever has happened to Canadian posters.

>Nothing more than an up-jumped third world shithole.
>shithole
They don't even have the technology and education to make a hole in which to shit

>indian
>washing anything ever