Now that the last black president has finished, what did you think of him overall Sup Forums?

Now that the last black president has finished, what did you think of him overall Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/corbyn-hits-back-obama-suggests-labour-disintegrating-grounded-fact-reality
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't have an opinion on him but I will say that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

I think first nig last nig.

If you want to wreck a beautiful city hire a black mayor.

the cities have way more retards you double nigger

Pretty shitty, and I'm not talking about his skin.

He's black

You can't be retarded and live in a city.

Fucking stop posting this, you faggot cunt leaf. You're triggering me.

google, google, google, how'ed that google get up there?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/27/corbyn-hits-back-obama-suggests-labour-disintegrating-grounded-fact-reality

Considering that he used one day of his final month to shit all over Corbyn, I have a single grain of respect for him T B H.

He may be both a liberal and a democrat, but he understands just as much as the rest of us that its better to be dead than red.

Lame duck.

>You're triggering me.

I know, that's the idea.

Weak, let ISIS happen, fucked over the EU, two-faced jackass who will say anything to get approval while bombing the middle east, race baiter, corporate shill, overall piece of shit

He did some good, but history will see him as unremarkable, too many foreign policy fiascos and too many domistic policy failures

>Ep3 in my ID
stop toying with me Kek, I gave up on waiting a long time ago

He did about as good a job as you could wish from a monkey.

Honestly, his biggest contribution is that now we can say that we had a black president and its was just as shit as we thought it would be.

Seriously, never again.

Didn't live up to the hype.

you can't be canadian and not be retarded either, it seems

Big fan of hot dogs

>Ontariocuck confirmed retard
I bet you think the carbon tax and worthless Syrian niggers are legitimately good things.

Also he fucks a tranny on the reg

He accomplished nothing and lied a lot.
Very poor acting skills overall.

nigger

He wasn't even a real President because we was born in Africa. I will never consider that jungle nigger a legitimate President.

All of the hate against him was pretty much justified.

Top tier PR

not as bad as Sup Forums says

A

What a fucking nigger

Expected him to be a nigger.
He was a nigger.

nigger/10

>Don't have an opinion on him but I will say that the only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban people.

City retards all voted for Hillary.

This basically.

Stale as fuck now leaf. Get back in the kitchen.

i think he's a fucking idiot that's heavily addicted to stupid pills

>Killed the Constellation Program for seemingly no reason other than to destroy a Bush Legacy
>Made it so we need to hitch rides with Russia in order to get into space
>Proceeds to antagonize Russia
>Is pissy as fuck because his Obamacare legacy is going to be gotten rid of, even though it's a fucked up mess that has put many middle class people in a situation in which they will NEVER retire at their current rate

>Campaigned harder for the next person running for pres than anyone else
>Claimed that if the dems don't stay in power, trump will kill all the brown people, rape all our women, and push the "Launch all nukes" button that totally exists on the president's desk because we live in a cartoon, now
>Insisted that voter fraud doesn't exist even though we all know it does
>Straight up encouraged it
>Whined that Russia totally hacked our election when at most, they exposed shit that dems were pulling

>Revised history to say we never suffered a terrorist attack while he was president
>Despite

>Made a huge fucking deal about "shutting down" Guantanamo Bay
>Not only is it still open, the conditions there now are worse than ever and qualifies as a crime against humanity

>Gets on a microphone and race baits whenever a black person commiting a crime dies

Boy, I sure feel good about myself, knowing that America ended racism forever by electing a black president.

Typically Chicago Mafia politician he let his cronies get their hands dirty doing his bidding so he act as if he dindu nuffin himself.

Now he can claim that he is "Scandal Free". Even though he is as dirty as someone can get.

Pretty average. He's had way more misinformation than any president in history.

Inept.

His recent actions of punishing Russian diplomats over allegations of hacking says it all.

Although he behaved with integrity with class, which his successor doesn't have even an ounce of.

His "legacy" takes a long time and a big war to fix.

Oh jesus, since Obama can't leave with grace I just wish prez O would fuck right off, to be honest.

>Obama
>integrity

Eh, he was fine but he was too devout to the constitution to get anything done.

Hillary would've been able to get some things done, but partisan gerrymandering rigs elections these days since the majority doesn't even like GOP stances and Trump ran on the promise of getting jobs for the working class so he was able to flip some states thought traditionally democrat.

The real disaster was the horrid, horrid incompetence of the democratic party in their lack of grass roots campaigning for mid terms that caused them to just keep losing power. I don't really attribute that to Obama much since he is just one man so I put the blame on Schultz, Pelosi and their ilk more than Obama. In 2008 they initially tried running Hillary too.

I also believe Obama will not be the last black president with great confidence. Very great confidence.

But you can continue playing pretend and ignore the reality of how the GOP wins elections and how every time they win politically they lose everywhere else. But it's okay, white people like you need a safe space as well.

Worst ever. Alinskyite and definitely rogue. He undermined the country and deliberately did enormous damage. Identity politics meant he could do anything and dindu nuffin and no one could criticise him or be a rayciss. Shit is so twisted by this now that those who hated the elite now fight for them against real opportunity for change. They've been utterly headfucked by it.

He was the first single issue meme president being voted in just because he was black. No one gave a fuck about skin colour at the time. In return he started a race war. And Clinton was planning the same thing for herself: bullet proof cunt to finish the job.

>Eh, he was fine but he was too devout to the constitution to get anything done.
Stopped reading right there. Wow you are a fucking retard.

Let's see.
Inherited two unpaid illegal wars, an economic depression, worldwide disdain, and a racist obstructionist treasonous Republican congress, and unprecedented corruption, all of which happened under the last Republican President.

Left us with the largest job increase, lowest unemployment, Fewer troop deployments, despite the worst obstructionism in history outside of the Civil War.

You people can't face reality. All you care about is your feels. You are utterly incapable of observation. Despite all of Obama's faults, it is nothing less than comparing apples to space shuttles.

This will end when we outlaw the Republican Party. Until then, expect Trumptard to start the Second Civil War, because this is no longer a joking matter.

You conservatives have to be eliminated for the planet to continue.

His presidency can be described in two words :
Ooga booga

>too devout to the constitution

What the fuck are you retarded?

Obama was the first president to have watermelons onboard Air Force One 24/7.

Every word you said was laughable. Incredibly ignorant and untrue.

Bitter, angry and small minded. An elitist with all the wisdom of a freshman poli sci major

He did a perfect job on reflecting americans, especially in the last days

>he was too devout to the constitution

More like the last Muslim president, we might still have more black presidents in the future, perhaps even one that is less mulatto next time.

Can you imagine how long it will take to get the smell of coco butter lotion out of the WH?

FUCKING

>tfw less than 3 weeks away
best timeline

The broke city welfare niggers are what you mean. Trying buying and affording a house in a rural community. Besides, you're one to talk with the most cucked leader on the face of the planet, ever.

I think he was the better choice over McCain and Romney, but for the most part his presidency was entirely uneventful. Up until the last few years, he wasn't a good president, or a bad president. He was just a president. His biggest flaw was, for the most part, what the Republicans always criticized him of, but for different reasons- he was too young. And that's not because of a lack of experience or anything, he spent his presidency looking forward to the rest of a long career in politics, and that meant he spent eight years afraid to step on any toes and kissing ass to people who could guarantee his future.

But I have to say, he's honestly disgusted me at times over these last few years. He went out of his way to divide the country over race bullshit, presumably just to give the DNC a leg-up with the minority vote in this election, and since Hilary lost, he's been kicking over all the furniture in the country like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum. I hope he gets the fuck out of politics and retires early.

destroyed his party through ignoring the supporters moving i back to 1928 levels, was a bit racist and complacent.

If digits Obama gets arrested for war crimes after Trump's inauguration.

Ineffective at best. Treasonous at worst. Just Bush Jr. 2: Electric Bugaloo.

Barack Obama is a WHITE PERSON.

Pictured: Obama's mother.

>You conservatives have to be eliminated for the planet to continue.

And how will you carry this out? Standing around shouting retarded slogans and holding up signs?

>what is a mulatto

congrats on the most reddit/shit post

Bad in terms of foreign policy, mixed feelings regarding economy, terrible leadership of our society

People will think he's fine because we weren't exactly in a Depression during his tenure but he spent a lot, a lot of money we didn't have to achieve this state of fake prosperity and we will be paying for it somewhere down the line

How so?

It's very rough alright.

first post worst post

it just is you fuck

You threw out a bunch of irrelevant figures. The best single measure of how well the economy is doing is GDP growth. Obama was the first president to never have a year with 3% GDP growth. Learn a bit more about how the figures are calculated for unemployment and the Dow Jones are measured, and WHAT they measure. And, if you think you have a chance to beat us...give me your address. Put it out there, Mr. tough guy.

A dumb nigger who will have absolutely no legacy.
>Droned Americans
>Libya
>Syria
>Obamacare
>Race baiting
>Globalist
>My "sons"
>Dating a tranny
>Campaigned for Hillary
>Said no terrorist attack happened while he was President
And a bunch of other shit as well.

It is nice to know that a country can be prosperous enough to allow a household appliance run it for eight years.

Trips of truth

i think he needs to stop starting wars 20 days before he leaves office. he's like a petulant child that keeps his room nice and clean because he lives in it, but then his parents say they are going to move so he trashes the place because he can.

What is that picture? That shit is confusing.

6 out of 10.

Way better than Sup Forums says, worse than what normies say

>unable to comprehend a simple evolutionary tree
Slovenian intellectuals, everyone

>serbian education

>Way better than Sup Forums says, worse than what normies say
are you saying we are farther from reality than normies?

lmao

So women evolved from Arabs and Irish devolved from Cro-Magnon?

Watch
> this is what winning looks like
That sums up his "success" in afghan

go back to starbucks with the rest of them

lmao

>last
>thinking there will be another white president after Trump

kek

Yes. They're close relatives of Jews.
That's why some of them are really manipulative.

Pretty shite.

Clinton was totally winning, until around 5PM when motherfuckers with JOBS got off work and voted. Fuck off and get back to doing what you snow niggers do best. Not a goddamn thing.