youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
mega.nz/#F!5YgWWYyS!4umLTWetmEafAnoWgo6-Dw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh no we're in the hands of the Jews now
A Zionist is definitely behind this

wtf I love jews now

>trumpffags literally having an identity crisis and cannibalizing themselves from the inside-out at their Jew-loving shill president

>B-B-BUT HE GUNNA KILL DEM JEWS AND GIVE ME A WHITE QT3.14

>>trumpffags literally having an identity crisis and cannibalizing themselves from the inside-out at their Jew-loving shill president

No, we're not.

It's the newfags plebbiters that like the kikes.

Sup Forums was never pro-Israel.

Watching the liberal establisment go up in flames is fucking glorious.

yeah, we created a guy that's going to flip jews from voting 80%+ for democucks to 80%+ for republicans

post yfw he does the same with nogs and spics, here is mine

Sup Forums is a Christian board and thus pro-israel.

The comments are redpilled though

the top upvoted comment to "it isn't about race" is "it actually is about race"

Israel did literally nothing wrong

wtf i hate leddit now

no it isn't

>Sup Forums never pro-Israel

>still shills for the most pro-Israel president in decades

lel

>Israel did literally nothing wrong

Yes they did

Can someone explain this to me.

Jews are only 2% of the US population, and concentrated in heavily liberal states.

>christian
>pro synagogue of satan
Pick one and choose wisely christfags

This divide and conquer will never work on pol. No one here actually cares about "muh jewwwssss" out side of pol, where we can have fun with it.
Eat shit and die

Shills and the_donald btfo

Fake news

Now look at their representation in mainstream media (hollywood and major news corps)

then their representation in multinational mega corporations

Now their representation in in the lobbying industry all will become self evident

I never shilled for Donny T

I just think he is less evil than the other one

Sup Forums is an Islamic board

Man fucks goat, must be divine.

There's always an Israeli flag somewhere on the board, so the mere sight of the flag won't bother me.

The jews went to reddit? Win/win.

JIDF wins again

>the_donald made anti-leftist thinking mainstream
>it only worked because pol was involved
>shills doing their damnest to drive a wedge between reddit's audience and their pol overlords to weaken overall resolve
>even reddit is waking up to israeli bullshit

what a time to be alive

>le goatfucking xDDDD
Neck yourself lad

Then you are a cuck.
Jews hate Christians.

>Sup Forums is a Christian board
which is why we support bringing the Holy Land back into the hands of Christendom, not Jews. Your day will come to face the sword of God heathen. DEUS VULT

Fucking cuck haven, we tried to give them a helping hand with our colony, but it failed. Nuke Reddit.
14/88

>muh nation of immigrants
>muh greatest ally

>claim to be fighting against the 'establishment' and 'political correctness' for the past year and a half
>instantly revert to neocon cuck status once your party is back in office

Really making me think here...

Funny how the SJW jews always base Israel's special status on "history" of ancient Israel while forgetting that ancient Israel was founded on genocide.

Yeah I know bub. I always drop little redpills by asking people "judging by all the jews in Hollywood, media, banks, universities, what percentage of the population do you think they are?" 2% always fucks with them and they have to google it before they accept it.

neo nazis have muslim cock in their ass like hitler, i'd be honoured to kill both just like my grandpa

Deus vult!

reddit are like our interns but they perform their function well.

only protestant autist cucks are pro-israel. you have no tradition, no nothing, you just suck israel's tits. fuck you protestants, become jews already.

>muh pappy killed the only hope the west had

Turned out so well didn't it?

and if you want to become a real christians convert to orthodoxy

wrong, cunt

jews killed jesus anyway

This. It's not hard just deus vult and you will be pleasing to both God and country.

Wrong, pol does not like Israel. In fact it's a toss up who is worse, Israel or Turkey.

>concern trolls trying to make Trump Zionism a big issue to his ethnonationalist electorate

>Concern trolls trying to make the Muslim registry a big issue for his civic nationalist electorate

We knew and know trump was a supporter of Israel.

The whole point was to get him into office and agitate to the point where he and congress repeal hart celler, ramp up deportations, and start wall construction

Sup Forums is kinda pro-Israel since we hate the jews and want them out of our countries and governments.

>Burn Israel Nrub

Its so weird how antifa unknowingly supports the international jewish agenda yet hates Israel. I think that's the chink in their psychological makeup and an avenue to redpill them.

Taking the bait to share info on the most anti-Semitic religion of all time

>Marching to Zion
youtu.be/Ei_Hu1hcsa4

>Yuri Bezmenov - Why we need God
youtu.be/kDKGvg6HeyY

>Father Coughlin: Jews & Communism
youtu.be/oPBooPu28QY

>"Cuckstianity"
youtu.be/KACG9UdxmOs

>Cultural (((Marxism))): The Corruption of America
youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

>Christianity is Not Jewish
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

>/christian/ books
mega.nz/#F!5YgWWYyS!4umLTWetmEafAnoWgo6-Dw

>For all who rely on works of the law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed be everyone who does not abide by all things written in the Book of the Law, and do them.”
Galatians 3:10 ESV

Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the Scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And when the chief priests and Pharisees had heard his parables, they perceived that he spake of them.
(Matthew 21:42-43, 45 KJVA)

But it is not as though the word of God has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel belong to Israel,
Romans 9:6 ESV

And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to promise.
Galatians 3:29 ESV

For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. For if they which are of the law be heirs, faith is made void, and the promise made of none effect:
Romans 4:13-14 KJVA

that's funny the anti-fascist guy has a burn israel burn t-shirt on. admit it you want to fuck him

deus vult

Are reddshitters allowed to hate islam/muslims now?

This Sup Forums is a Christian board and thus pro the line of David not jews

we need a Focus General thread to keep our eye on the ball of what we need to push for.

Something happened on Reddit. Who cares, cancer?

>Concern trolls
>bitching about trolling in any form
>on fucking Sup Forums

Get the fuck back to /r/the_donald.

maybe because they are two different things you utter sped

>>B-B-BUT HE GUNNA KILL DEM JEWS AND GIVE ME A WHITE QT3.14
>implying all of Sup Forums or all Trump supporters is just one person
I myself only wanted to get rid of mudslimes.
I don't give a fuck about the jews since we have the power to simply ignore whatever they say, unlike muslims who will outright kill you.

Deus vult!

>Sup Forums likes da joos
Nice try JIDF. It'll never happen. No amount of Jewish lies, repeated thousands of times, will make Sup Forums like Jews.

Wow it's actually gotten really fucking bad

Wasn't always like this?

desu tho, I don't mind Israel, it's pretty based killing all those mussies and shitting on their graves.

It's the globalist kikes that push their international agendas in the West that should be lynched and hanged

You don't see the connection? Shit they are practically the same thing, joined at the hip.

>lesser evil
>Trump

Meh.

Kingdom of Jerusalem when?

This, get the impeachment going. First we need to impeach Trump, then we impeach Pence. Afterward impeach Ryan or force him to elect Bernie or Hillary. Honestly Hillary won the election...

Fucking cucks. All they did was abandon their old Jewish masters and start worshipping a new group of Jews. Don't those idiots realize that the entire political system of America is basically run by the same set of Jews working towards the same goal but pretending to be different?

Sup Forums didn't create reddit