Racemixing propaganda cartoon

So I caught my nieces watching this "cartoon" yesterday and apparently it's about some blonde blue eyed girl living with some spic. The way they socialize has it seeming like they like each other.

Why the fuck are they pushing this racemixing garabage to our children?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZJrPVEkkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

(You)

She's a SPACE IMMIGRANT

Fuck off (Jew)

mexicans are gonna be honorary aryans soon; you gonna need us to fight for you in the great race war of 2018

funnily enough OP that blonde girl gets cucked by the mexican dude with a tan girl

What?

How far has cuck posting gone?

The show plays off the qt blonde and the mexican kid as friends although there are increasing signs that the qt blonde likes the mexican, she never acts on it

Eventually the mexican asks out his childhood crush and they go out on a date, qt blonde sees this and gets super jealous to the point of calling the mexican 57 times while he was out on the date

Pretty hilarious rly

Which animu

I've never seen this show before but I was able to find it easily. Learn to figure things out for yourself.

Alnoah.Zero Fampai

On mobile and I'm not as huge of a weeb as you are.

Thank you, friend.

Wrong.

The spic is good human Ubermensch who has a good life ahead of him who is throwing at all away for some unruly illegal immigrant who is an insectoid abomination. She is violent, unruly, causes property damage and also probably a rapist. I can't wait for the episode where trump deports her back to her shithole 3rd world dimension.

Starr has no interest in him, at all.
>The way they socialize has it seeming like they like each other
Nno, she's just a crazy person.
>there are increasing signs that the qt blonde likes the mexican
Mate, no

>trump deports her back to her shithole 3rd world dimension.

Kek'd

>Starr has no interest in him, at all.
Did you miss the last episode?

>he doesn't like Marco

I want to pour liquid nitrogen down Star's back during class.

I can't help but laugh at your gif since it reminds me of this one.

she's from another fucking dimension you mongoloid. She also has wings in his back.

Yes, I don't actually follow this shit.
He's a beta faggot. He thought he was making progress with his crush by passing her in the gall every day.

>Marco is a halfbreed

>Star is an illegal immigrant

Sounds like modern USA right now

That is one of the few good shows airing today.
Aren't hispanics considered white?

>Yes, I don't actually follow this shit.

Yeah I know.

Oh yes; I wanna fuck to my white girlfriend

Also I erally really ahte fandom and shiping so much.
>crazy show about crazy people doing crazy adventures and fighting monsters
>TEHY'RE LOOKING INTO EACH OTHER EYES THEY'RE GONNA TOTALLY FUCK!

FUCK YOU GET OUT OF MY CARTOON YOU ALREADY RUINED ADVENTURE TIME REEEEEEEEEE

But they are going to fuck user, the blood moon sealed their destiny.

Good cartoon, to be honest i didn't notice that Marco was mexican and i'm a mexico, so, don't worry

Hispanics are not white. Better aspects of their culture are compatible with American culture. Worse aspects are mostly what's coming over the border these days.

its called "propaganda", have you never heard from it before?

(I have yet to finish the first season). I don't care if they fuck I can't stand fucking fandoms who'll ship everyone with everything. it's fucking annoying.

>The spic is a good human
>implying spics are even human to begin with
Neck yourself cunt

Yeah it is.

There was literally an episode that explicitly stated Star had a crush on Marco

This.
Mfw

>and also probably a rapis
>probably.

more like totally.

Now I remember it was actually 2 episodes about it.

Meh. White genes dominate spic genes to a crazy degree, and the effect only gets compounded with future generations. Likes weren't planning on that I'll bet...

Also Marco's parents are 3rd generation and hinted to be Republican.

*Kikes
New phone hasn't been redpilled yet.

Saved for future fapping

She is a alien not your waifu

Better mexicans than niggers or muslims.

so characters a roach?

> hinted to be republican

no they weren't

the show's had like zero politics in it at all

Butterfly.

Hes talking about (((Disney))) normalizing racemixing for kids.
Why can't they have a show fir kids that walt himself would approve of? Something like this

I cant believe people here actually watch cartoons still... Fucking degenerates. read a book.

DOJ 2015 statistics show that hispanics attack whites more than blacks do. Fuck off, Pedro.

Never saw the show, but that dude looks more South Euro than amerinidan.

> show had an entire episode about a 14 year old girl going into heat, transforming into a monster girl, and trying to rape every boy in the school

what a time to be alive

What movie is that son lmao

THAT CAN'T BE REAL

When does this stupid gif end?

go back to bed skleero

WTF? They show that shit on TV? Can we turn FCC into a gestapo and gas LA already?

kill yourself for that GIF OP..

Foreign cartoons are pretty strange fampai

Sauce right now faggot.

I have never seen a single mexican ever attack a white person.

Get them watching Hey Arnold

>Main character is white football
>Has black, but white behaved best friend.
>Has a white girl who's madly in love with him
>He's in love with another white girl
>No race baiting, faggot, tranny or other messed up agenda pushing

Robotboy was some good shit.

Episode's not as bad as it sounds, really, just sounds funny when you boil it down to its base essentials

Basically the girl is a weird space bug thing and is going through a magical version of puberty that makes her boy-crazy, so she transforms into a purple bug girl thing and captures all the boys in the school

Not really all that lewd or anything but it's still funny to think about

I don't know the cartoon but from the looks the kid could also be of Southern European decent.
You're a bit over sensitive.

Thicc

Children should only watch MLP or cartoons from 1995 or earlier.

amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/

>I have never seen a single mexican ever attack a white person
>I'm from a New England state, btw
Where I grew up, that shit was normal. Bunch of Marios, Edgars, and Joses beating up and robbing whites. Specifically because niggers would stay in packs so it was dangerous to attack any black guy, and never had anything worth stealing anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZJrPVEkkA

what
he looks eastern/southern european

The one family is only non white to bring in more cultural differences for the teach a person to live on earth theme. Other than highlighting tacos and nachos the family acts white. No degerate behavior appropriation that should be bothering people. Also almost all of the other characters are white. Cartoons arent good for race appropriation either. Non white races arent often given actual distinctive facial features. And any attempt to just feels super racist and doesnt work

Me
Watching Broadchurch season 1
No propaganda, good crime show...then..
Pale blonde 15 year old girl dating 17 year old black man (gray worm from GOT)
He is supper nice and supportive.

It didnt bother me much but I certainly did notice it. Blacks are around 3-5% of population of UK, series is taking place in small coastal town and cute young white girls ends up with black guy. Now that I am thinking about it...I dont remember seeing any other black person besides him. So my guess is that he is there for propaganda reasons

Did you even read your own fucking graph?

All of my yes

What Mexican facial features are they missing?

>2012-2013
I can read just fine. Can you? I said 2015. Go down the page, Pablo. Hispanics attack whites even more than they attack other Hispanics. At least niggers have the courtesy to attack every race equally.

show is pretty degenerate desu

Couldn't find your 2015 chart Jeff. Sorry

>So my guess is that he is there for propaganda reasons
Token nigger, yep. Blacks complain too much about being underrepresented in film so they get shoehorned in despite being such a minor part of civilizations.

yes! YES!!!

I know it's Jason Seagal

>Crazy hat chick not being crazy and into weird things
>Jackie not being cool and being fine with just about anything
Besides, this was after the tentacle arm monster beat the snot out of some bully if I remember right. So everyone was happy about it.

this show is probably the closest any western show will get to a harem

is this some ironic-shilling?

it really worked for me, i want to watch it now

basically

The propaganda doesn't work. Even after decades of pushing, less than 10% of the population does it.

You act like a spic guy with a white girl is a new combo on TV.

You're welcome. Welcome to Sup Forums

>mexicans are gonna be honorary aryans soon; you gonna need us to fight for you in the great race war of 2018
LOL in your dreams shit skin

The race war will be whites vs all and if we get desperate whites and asians vs the shit skins

> hot crush asks him out on a date
> qt blonde roommate has crush on him and jealous of him being with other girls
> Hat girl is on his dick literally every time she's on screen

this cap really doesn't do it justice

This. I never get why those (((natgeo))) cucks emphases black on White racemixing in their "future humans of America" propaganda pieces.

The whites are already losing the racewar. I only have to drive to the nearest shopping mall to see all the mixed race couples and half breed whites.

>your nieces
don't lie user, we all know you like this shit

Where the fuck do you live? I see one maybe every few months

San Diego, the greatest city in the USA

If you want some real degeneracy, this here was the official episode poster for a recent episode

My bad. there is one black woman besides him

Marco's father is the spic, his mother is white.

>Not even Sup Forums can know the peace form the Fujos

Oh that explains it. I live in the south and we have a lot of blacks but they stick to their areas and no one race mixes.