Antartica General 2017 a bright future Edition

We had some crazy revelations since November. I just want to say as the last sun sets here for 2016 that 2017 will be the year everything changes for the better for everyone on this planet.

Don't believe the negative shill threads about monsters the goth kids idolizes. Antarctica holds the key to activating humanities instrumentality. They want to keep it for ((themselves)) and share it with no one else.

Remember that the Ark of Gabriel really was unearthed at Mecca and had severe implications for 3 religions. I think allot of people don't understand the gravity of man submitting to a higher power especially different faiths even political ideologies. Only the Americans and there allies was against it and that's why Trump won not the Priestess of the temple of Seth. They shot ((themselves)) in the foot by trying to militarize ancient religious relics. The earthquakes was a warning to all disobedient parties involved.

We will see a new golden age of unity and harmony with nature rather than our facade of being creators rather than creations. The one's preventing us from achieving this will suffer greatly for there arrogance.

Do you have any new information or have you been visited by the Nephilim ship? Have you seen Antarctica in your dreams or had vivid prophecies for 2017 relating to it please share in this thread? Remember we have global consciousness and the average is always right doesn't matter how crazy it sounds.

I will be hanging out with you guys all night. The ones that is alone here is place for you drink a nice cup of tea with us whilst browsing the thread and reflect on how you going to achieve your dreams next year? I wish all of you going out tonight safety and joy. Celebrate your humanity we are not such a bad bunch as ((they)) make us out to be!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/place/29°58'45.3"N 31°08'04.8"E/@29.9792504,31.1324693,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.9792458!4d31.134658
unique-design.net/library/control.html
google.ca/maps/place/63°02'56.7"S 60°57'32.4"W/@-63.0488117,-60.9618021,553m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-63.0490917!4d-60.9589944
youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk
soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/coordinatepoints.html#A_look_Into_the_Other_Dimensions
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/07/neutrino-counter-nuclear-weapons-in.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY
youtube.com/watch?v=kBVR-E69Mfo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just want a qt gf next year. :(

A productive job would be nice too.

Also it would be cool if the next year put to rest the round earth vs flat earth debates. All these secrets kept about Antarctica makes it very difficult to know what to believe anymore.

so what's your theory op

I know it's hard user. If you look at how males in the animal kingdom has to fight and compete to get a mate it's a terrible fate for them. Remember that you have to find a stillness in yourself and project your positive soul outwards with out even speaking just a faint smile. You will attract the people like a tree with a cool shade. Do not worry or overthink be great full for you as I am I see your spirit and you will find kinship and your mate!

All the other things will follow. Self wealth if more precious than material wealth just don't be a ass about it.

Flat round square we are all alive and breathing. Remember you are perceiving reality and it will bend to that perception. Make it as positive and valorous as you can and truth will flow with out even asking questions.

I think it's the Gate to the Garden of Eden and we will be allowed to enter soon by the Cherub(Guardians) keeping it safe. We will be made aware of human capabilities that far surpasses our most ambitious expectations. It will be as if the universe inverted itself and you are at the center being able to process all of it's glory within just a single moment.

Speed of light through vacuum is 299,792,458 m/s.

>google.com/maps/place/29°58'45.3"N 31°08'04.8"E/@29.9792504,31.1324693,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d29.9792458!4d31.134658

The past month in Antarctica threads has unironically turned me on to the possibility of Antarctic Nazis

Hollow Earth or not I don't think it's impossible by any means for something crazy to be happening there, and if that crazy something is hollow Earth (even just an underground civilization underneath the ice) I can't say I'd be surprised if the Nazis were there

Can't wait for the rise of the 4th reich

Can someone post a timeline of happenings so far related to Antarctica.

I do believe they made contact with the Cherub and was allowed to enter but not leave the garden of Eden for returning the spear of destiny to the Guardians.

Check out this article about main stream media and sociopolitical use of it.

>unique-design.net/library/control.html
I have noticed a sharp spike in media relating to ancient civilizations and alien invasion here is a list of media:

>Invasion (2005)
People getting replaced by water based aliens. Canceled because of hurricane Katrina or to close to the reality maybe?

>Threshold (2005)
Aliens were using some form of radio wave to transform humans into aliens themselves.

>Torchwood (2009)
Aliens steal Earth’s children because some prepubescent chemicals in the human brain give them a real good high.

>V (2009)
Visitors’ are nasty lizard-people

>Falling Skies (2011)
Revolutionary war against aliens manipulating humanity genetically to become slave race.

>Childhoods End (2009)
Despite initial resistance and distrust from governments, the Overlords systematically eliminate disease, war, hunger, and pollution, setting the stage for the 'Golden Age of Humanity'. They take all the children and leave the old generations to die. Aliens look like Lucifer.

I would say media directly relating to Antarctica pyramids would be:

>AVP
>Crysis Video Game
>Gods of Egypt
>X-men Apocalypse
>Suicide Squad
>Spectral
>Prometheus
>Avatar

>spear of destiny

I think you just pushed me over

After Friedburg in 1936 (when they supposedly got their UFO tech from that crash) Hitler started looking for the Spear of Destiny. If the beings in the crash were looking for it, and they were from Antarctica, this would all make sense. I've never heard of your side of this before (garden of Eden). thanks for the redpill

I have realized that we have been right all along about the Ark of Gabriel.

Today I will reveal what lies in Antarctica and who dwells there.

>Cherubim feature at some length in the Book of Ezekiel. While they first appear in chapter one, in which they are transporting the throne of Yahweh by the river Chebar, they are not called cherubim until chapter 10.[18] In Ezekiel 1:5-11 they are described as having the likeness of a man, and having four faces: that of a man, a lion (on the right side), and ox (on the left side), and an eagle. The four faces represent the four domains of God's rule: the man represents humanity; the lion, wild animals; the ox, domestic animals; and the eagle, birds.[19] These faces peer out from the center of an array of four wings; these wings are joined to each other, two of these are stretched upward, and the other two cover their bodies. Under their wings are human hands; their legs are described as straight, and their feet like those of a calf, and shone like polished brass. Between the creatures glowing coals that moved between them could be seen, their fire "went up and down", and lightning burst forth from it. The cherubs also moved like flashes of lightning.

This description ties in with the Mecca attacks and lightning strikes when the Ark was excavated.

These images found in Box from Operation High Jump Vet. backs it up.

I've read a few posts about a virus being there, something capable of affecting the consciousness of humanity.

There's talk in some religious texts of humans being without thought before a certain, being pure animal act.

What if it's something like that, something that directs humans to act a certain way?

If true, I hope it's something awesome like construction.

Also. Whatever you can conceive and believe, you can achieve. Does that make us the scattered consciousness of the creator?

>>The ones that is alone here

confirmed nigger thread

not even kidding, as i was posting this, some people left a pamphlet in my door titled "AWAKE! Disease and how to reduce the risk."

Please kill yourself. I don't want you on the same continent as me.

I wish I was black. At least I would be cool then. Have you ever seen a African smile user? It's the most pure and genuine thing you can experience in life. I feel sad for you that you will never have that honor as you chose to sow misery...

Spoopy.

It's like when I stayed up all night watching trump rallies, researching bohemian Grove, nwo etc. Then woke up to a loud knocking at the door...it was Jehovah's witnesses handing me a pamphlet. "are you prepared?"

You sound miserable user. You want to tell us why you so angry and emotional? I have time.

The only thing i can say from my dreams or trips last week is that there is a war going on and some parts or dimensions are closed for the time being. Not safe to travel. Was in a hall where is was 1 of 7(8?) statues when they brought the news of war. In another dimension my 250000+ warriors and different provinces are stand-by and ready for war. And i keep seeing a place where the paths are made of shinning colored crystals and different species (alien/human) are living and celebrating together.

I want my country back. The only person on the bus who still speaks German is the driver. You see Arabs and women in headscarf everywhere. And they are rude, loud and obnoxious!
This used to be a clean country that Merkel has made dirty.
Screw harmony and multiculturalism. These people prove every second of their existence that they can't adapt to our culture. I just want them gone. All of them. And Mekel with them.

I had a vivid and strange dream about antartica 2 weeks ago, thats when I got really interested in these topics! In my dream we wandered around and I looked at the map and the destination was called 'Niemandsland', we saw a huge light ball and then I woke up, it was so so strange

the end is nigh, lads

we are all being shown

we wuz penguins n sheeit

>highly speculative /x/ stuff
Happy early new years to you anyways and happy early new year to all pol/acks.

You're dumb

google.ca/maps/place/63°02'56.7"S 60°57'32.4"W/@-63.0488117,-60.9618021,553m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x0!8m2!3d-63.0490917!4d-60.9589944

>We will see a new golden age of unity and harmony with nature rather than our facade of being creators rather than creations. The one's preventing us from achieving this will suffer greatly for there arrogance.

So....
>We will be forced into submission by god or other divine / supernatural entities
Well that doesn't sound like a golden age for humanity at all....

Thank you, OP.

Really nice of you to say, hope your 2016 was fulfilling.

Have a happy new year friendo.

I had a dream where I was tortured by someone who was 'inducting me' into something I can't remember, I resisted and escaped before the induction/torture was complete.

As a result I gained some powers or ability (couldn't be killed) the torturer came after me because I escaped with my consciousness, he wanted to make a drone.

We have to warn the people!

I think you might be seeing the army of Angels that is going to do battle with the Dark Entities that will emerge during the polar shift. There is always 3 days of darkness before the light comes back. The best we can do to prepare is make yourself with out fear and strengthen your mind with religious vigor and discipline. For the Army you witnessed will only break through the darkness on the 3 day after the shift.

Hmmm sounds eerily like the videos the anons where posting of another sun witnessed on a time-lapse camera. Check it out here is the link:

>youtube.com/watch?v=iH22L72j3Hk

sage sage

not only are you retarded you're a christfag as well

Sounds like you where shown that any man can do anything to your body but as long as you believe you will be granted immortality in the afterlife.

Just my interpretation hope I'm right though!

Hello mason leaf Larper. Glad you could join us. Why don't you tell us more about your imaginary uncle?

Hearsay, all hearsay.
But it might as well be. Our plan has to remain secret until it is carried out.

>We wuz snow kangz n sheeit

What is this then user?

Well all i can say is, they are ready and eager

Andromeda Device
E-V 2. Dec. 44
Armed carrier and long distance spaceship “Andromeda-Device”
Length: 139 meters
Diameter: 30 meters (in the center, computed)
Propulsion: 4 x Thule-tachyonators ||, 4 x Schumann-Levitators (armoured)
Steering controls: Mag-field-impulser 4b
Velocity: unknown, theoretically it should be possible to reach 300000
kilometers per second.
Range: unknown, theoretically unlimited
Armaments:

2 x rotary turrets m. 2 x 2 x 11 cm KSK
1 x rotary turret m. 1 x 1 x 11 cm KSK
2 x rotary turrets m. 2 x 3 x 7 cm KSK
4 x R100
External armour: unknown, probably three times victalen like in the Haunubu III
Crew: 130 men
Space capability: 100%
Hovering capacity: unknown, probably 25 minutes like the Haunebu III
Flight operation capacity: unknown, probably like the Haunebu III,
weather independent, day and night.
Fundamental applicability: unknown, but probably was planned for 1945/46
Dinghies: 1 x Haunebu II, 2 x Vril-1, 2 x Vril-2

Do you actually believe this shit

an a blimp

I want /x/ to leave

had seem trip once
>laying on table surrounded by entities
>replace my internal working with gold for better conducting
>was given a kingdom to rule
>took chair on top of pyramid, greeted my people
>was attacked by 'Cia' ufo's
>My people fought them off and was given kingdom
>years later i can go to 'my people' when i want

Are you absolutely fucked?

I pity those who are old and invested heavily in this reality. When it all breaks you will have it the hardest when you realize that you could just as well have been gathering a bunch of rocks on a pile and scream at your neighbor: "LOOK AT ALL MY ROCKS I AM GLORIOUS AREN'T I NOT!?"

Could be.

My most vivid dreams are of slaughtering hundreds of 'dark warriors' in ancient Egypt. In the battles I couldn't miss, I felt every slash, cut and thrust.

6'3, 205lbs at 8% bodyfat btw. German/Irish

I am ready

what the fuck are you talking about?

A jew spreading informations about zündel

Sure thing mate

he's saying he's 11 so that means his dumb shit is right

Sound like mono-atomic gold have a read:

>Without going into all the scientific detail, when you consume this mono-atomic gold by mouth or injection, it increases the current carrying capacity of the nervous system by ten thousand times.

>This would allow a person to process fantastic amounts of information like a super computer and when enough has been absorbed it would allow them to consciously move through other dimensions and shapeshift because suddenly the brain is activated to open those vast areas that we do not use in today's world. It aligns the brain cells so they all start talking to each other again.

>More than that, if you consume enough of this mono-atomic gold your physical body would become luminous, I'm told, so explaining the ancient accounts of the reptilian gods and children of the gods who "shone like the Sun". Mono-atomic gold can be made from regular gold and it can be processed from certain ores, many of which are found in places like Arizona in the United States. This, I suggest, is the true meaning of the references to gold and gold mining in the Sumerian Tablets and not literally mining for normal gold, unless that was done to create the mono-atomic variety.

>This substance gave - gives - the reptilians amazing abilities to process information and shapeshift because of the staggering amounts of energy they can hold and process. I am sure the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, Babylonians, and Phoenicians etc. used this, or more accurately, their ruling elite did, thus giving them a mental potential denied the general population.

>The same continues today. This was one of the big secrets held within the Mystery Schools and passed on into the top levels of the modern secret society network. Mono-atomic gold also has unbelievable healing properties in that it aligns the cells to carry phenomenal amounts of light energy, thus dispersing the blockages and imbalances we call disease or illness.

If I have to break it down...excuse my clever pun...Material wealth is nothing and doesn't grant happiness only the facade of happiness.

I think he calling us naïve for not believing

100% true, the only info i have about this is the info given to me. haven't looked up anything about it and you are telling the same info i have. Nice

An earthquake long overdue, 2 pillars of fire.
Mosquito-like bugs that pierce but do not suck, and your wounds do not bleed. They cover you in spider-web-like web.

>Exodus 13:21-22. By day the Lord went ahead of them in a pillar of cloud to guide them on their way and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, so that they could travel by day or night.

OK, but Material wealth does grant happiness.

So you're 12 and finally figured it out wow! You're honestly really dumb man , I'm sorry to tell you but you're in shallow end of the pool.

In your reality it does.

Thank you bro, I really try to follow these threads, but i always miss some, although i find them very interesting. New Year's resolution, stay up to date with these threads

>dont believe someone elses made up bullshit
>believe my made up bullshit instead
fuck off

Explain?

Hey you are free to do what you want. Don't blame me for getting upset.

Prolonged exposure. Stars have trails behind them too.

No you're talking like some first year philosophy major, all your concepts and ideas and super basic and you're taking all this stupid christ shit literally.

REEEEE

probably time for nazi shit then, m8

what are your thoughts on this?

soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/coordinatepoints.html#A_look_Into_the_Other_Dimensions

bump

>cherubs

for fucks sake, it says "cheruvio" whcih is an old form in old spanish for "querube" or "querubin" wich is basically a type of angel, especifically those with baby form and chuby ones

>These images found in Box from Operation High Jump Vet. backs it up.

Drawings that were made based on ancient texts do not in any way back up the ancient texts. Totally circular.

>but do carry on otherwise. something's up down there

Friend you are more than welcome here lets just be civil about it!

Hasn't Antarctica been used by the US gub'mint as testing ground for nukes?

No they testing remote nuke detonation with neutrino particles.

Are you sure about that friend?

>The cherubs also moved like flashes of lightning. In Ezekiel chapter ten, another full description of the cherubim appears with slight differences in details. Three of the four faces are the same – man, lion and eagle – but where chapter one has the face of an ox, Ezekiel 10:14 says "face of a cherub."

How do I become redpilled like you

Thanks OP you could be a motivational speaker or something

Are you from Cape Town, op?

thank you

Ayndryl is that u bb

>forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2016/07/neutrino-counter-nuclear-weapons-in.html

>Disguised as a high particle physics experiment, it is in fact the deployment of a remote detonation of nuclear weapons made possible by a neutrino counter weapon, such a weapon consists of a neutrino beam and an antineutrino beam together in a small region to allow them to annihilate so that high energy radiations are released as reaction products. Subsequently, the reaction products detonate the target nuclear weapon on site.

Do you just make shit up as you go? Do you even know what neutrinos are? They literally interact with nothing other than some heavy water

youtube.com/watch?v=LLCF7vPanrY

What did he mean by this

Follow the old code from Dragon Heart. I know it sounds silly but is great values to stand for.

"Inside the table's circle,
Under the sacred sword.
A knight must vow to follow
The code that is unending,
Unending as the table—
A ring by honor bound.
A knight is sworn to valour,
His heart knows only virtue,
His blade defends the helpless,
His might upholds the weak,
His word speaks only truth,
His wrath undoes the wicked.
The right can never die,
If one man still recalls.
The words are not forgot,
If one voice speaks them clear.
The code forever shines,
If one heart holds it bright."
The better known version is much shorter, consisting of lines 7-12:
"A knight is sworn to valour,
His heart knows only virtue,
His blade defends the helpless,
His might upholds the weak,
His word speaks only truth,
His wrath undoes the wicked."

>Neutrino nukes
Literally what?

i think he means activating nuclear weapons remotely with neutrino lasers

You should become a film critic you will do well!

Also...

>Heavy water is used in certain types of nuclear reactors, where it acts as a neutron moderator to slow down neutrons so that they are more likely to react with the fissile uranium-235 than with uranium-238, which captures neutrons without fissioning. The CANDU reactor uses this design.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBVR-E69Mfo

reminds me of this

Sound a little malnourished there twinkie

what is that

American surveillance installation broadcasting the most powerful frequency in the Southern Hemisphere from Australia.

Hmm, well neutrino beams are possible but that tech is at least some 80 years away. Given how religious leaders communed in antartica I doubt it's anything related to secret weapons research

Just updating you on what they are planning...

I'll have you know my mom's bagina has never been that moist.