German fags! I hope you are ready for Ficki Ficki Festival 2016!

German fags! I hope you are ready for Ficki Ficki Festival 2016!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tkg5imwOOVc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am at a public event tonight, I SO hope to see some sandnig starting shit.

Got my sap gloves and my knife ready

stab one for me

you need a 1000 degree knife

Do it, Hans. Uncuck yourself.

>tfw we'll get more AfD voters after tonight

your anti-semtic knife is an act of hate speech. the true german people hate Jesus and stand ready with our Jewish g_ds to do as they command. and now they command us to die out and surrender our genetics and country to every goat rapist in allah-land, so we will.

What is a ficki? If it's something sexual with that girl in the picture, then you guys haven't seen a fraction of the refugees heading your way.

>replace people that pay you money with mudlsimes that kill you
Me thinks Schlomo didn't think this one through.

its gonna happen, we all know it

Does anyone have pics of hairy achmed pounding smooth petite helga it's so hot. It's gonna thatx1000 tonight

Just a few hours away from kebab attack! Get those facebook flags and memory enemas' ready! Europe is full of pussy boys.

Try not to leave evidence if you do something. Cover yourself and look for the cameras in the streets.

I don't think so. I've seen how well protected European cities are on TV. You have anti-truck barricades with the army in Paris.

>has to be surrounded by sandbags in case a rogue truck decides to commit motorcide

I am scared that there will be no ficki ficki.

They've had a year to integrate. Nothing will happen

München defence force reporting

Nah, you'll see nothing will happen.

Y-you sure, Spain-sama?

i've reported you to the police, have fun in jail bigot

Absolutely, people is too angry. They would beat the rapefugees up. And the have put barricades on the roads so forget about trucks.

*they

Faggot

T-thanks. Hope the best.

happy rapage

As if the migrants care, poor little blonde Hans can't beat anyone up and if he tries he'll go to jail for racism.

Freiburg defense force reporing in

>defending cucks
No, let 'em learn the hard way.

I am all prepped, 7-8 fickis today minimum!

The ministry of truth in Berlin is prepped for tonight. Regardless of what happens, the night will be called "peaceful, calm and secure - refugees celebrate with Germans hand in hand".

Allahu Akbar to you too, Mehmed bro.

Godda hand it to them: (((They))) know how to keep the bluepilled in line.

sap gloves?

>knife
Can white people still carry those is Germanistan?

I'd imagine it means weighted gloves.

Used for prepping bulls

From what I know, anything that isn't bigger than 11cm is legal.

Is that the blade, or the whole knife?

I carry a telescope stick with me. It is illegal but i have been carrying the thing every since paris attacks in 2015.

The laws of a criminal government need not to be followed.

Ich mach heute nacht einen helden. Ich hab mir einen nackenbart wachsen lassen, eine schreckschuss und koran gekauft. Werde allah akbar rufen und schießend auf polizisten zurennen. Macht ein bildschirmfoto von meinem post

Oh god , this will be a night of keks wills.

Deutschfags please for the love of god , protect your women.

I'm looking at you cologne

then why arent you carrying a dagger or gun? have you seen the map of your own country outlining all the attacks in the last 2 years?

Blade only

no hans! we need all the able-bodied men for the upcoming war, do not hero yourself ! let the fucking inbred fucks do that for us

وإنني أتطلع إلى هذه الليلة. والتي تجعل هذا القدر من المتعة.

dang wish I lived in Germany now so I could get some ugly german broads to bang

I think the blade, but don't quote me on that.

gas yourself , mudkike

Why so mean fatty

Taking one for the team.

Halz und Beinbruch, Bruder.

why so "peacefully explosive", arab?

Getting a gun can be quite tricky here.
I will become a police officer and will get my gun the legal way m8. And yes i know that map and check it regularly.

Guys, I'm drunk already and I love you, you have kept me sane for so long... blast this beofre you go out tonight and have a drink on me!

This is from the region in which I was born in:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tkg5imwOOVc

I honestly don't think anything will happen this year. Germany got a lack lustre truck of peace for Christmas, and security will be tighter this year.

If digits no happening for you.

XD

be strong hans!

fugggg

This is the BND. You under arrest for instigating racial violence. Do not attempt to flee your location. Police will be dispatched shortly.

في صحتك! (=prost!)

That would be a deterrent for normal people, user, but remember who we're talking about.

They've proved they either aren't capable of reigning in their urges despite the damage its doing to their own interests, or are too stupid to understand the concept of consequences.

>Germans being aggresive xD

Take 'em down.

They'll never get him if he leaves his papers in the truck.

Did u bring a condom? They might need use of it

you can't stop me nazi

yes, everybody will be singing wat een kleine wereld toch.

doing God's work

DEUS VULT , my dear friend

>2016

Really?

kek

do it Hans

I seriously doubt we'll get the same thing this year

I think they call them Sperma Handschuhe