Can some burger explain what they mean by reverse racism?

can some burger explain what they mean by reverse racism?

No fucking clue.

It's because retarded """academics"" think racism is power + privillege and to them blacks have no power so just saying racism makes no sense to them so they have to say "reverse-racism".

Tyler Perry has done so many terrible movies where he pretends to be something he's not that he forgot he's actually a black man.

MLC > TLC if you don't want your data to disappear soon.

SSDs are bullshit anyway, though. HDDs are still just fine.

Ok so this is actually more interesting then you might think glossing over the title:

>Tyler Perry, the prolific filmmaker known for spearheading projects that predominantly feature African-American actors, has responded to backlash over his most recent television project, which features an all-white cast.

>In an interview with the Associated Press, Perry dismissed the criticism of his TLC series, Too Close to Home, as “reverse racism.”

>“That’s totally reverse racism because it was coming from African-American people,” said Perry, who has directed 16 films and created numerous TV shows. “I don’t know if it was because they thought I should only be giving jobs to black people. Well, I think that’s ridiculous. If you look at the hundreds of black people I’ve given jobs to and even the ones I’ve made millionaires, people of color, I just think it’s unfair.”

Basically, Perry is sick of being typecasted, makes a show with an all-white cast, gets shit from SJWs and Nigs, claims HE'S a victim of reverse racism.

I guess it means that they love your race.

Our guy?

His stuff is crap but he's in the right here.

Also
>reverse racism
>reverse

SLC > MLC

"Reverse racism" is doing something good only because someone is a certain race rather than something bad.

so basically SJWs are upset with him because he actually isn't racist? woo boy this ride just gets crazier and crazier.

Fuck HDDs. The next system I build will be all SSD, they're getting so cheap now.

>using SSDs to store your terabytes of mongolian shadow dancing

It's just racism but against white people.

The left is doing everything they can to make racism against whites seem like a joke so they can turn America into south africa

It just means, "racism we don't like."

So, when do you think SJWs will realize that forcing employers to hire black people simply for their race is pretty racist, in of itself.

>2000+16
>Storing mongolian shadow dancing on your system ever

Lol. They are basically saying a black man is only good enough to direct black only movies.

There are two definitions of reverse racism.

Some SJW people see reverse racism as just racism against whites. I.E. the concept of anyone being racist against whites is just so unheard of to them that it needs a special term. "Reverse racism doesn't exist!"

Other, less SJW-minded people see reverse racism as meaning being racist by implying minorities need special help and attention. Like when liberals get upset about felons not being able to vote because they claim it's an attack on black people or affirmative action drives. Basically, treating minorities like children because you see them as inferior.

its regular racism

They've redefined racism as discrimination+power. Then, if the PoCs, those allegedly without power are discriminating, that's 'reverse racism'.

>not 2000+17
Burgerland everyone...

IHAD A PROFESSOR IN HIGH SCHOOL THST SHE USED TO SAY THSR REVERSE RACISM IS WHEN BLACKS DISCRIMINATE WHITES AND HISPANICS. I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT IS BULLSHITTY SHIT

hes not saying HES the victim and its not SJWs its BLACK PEOPLE being mad that hes employing WHITE people

basically its just blacks being retarded and forgetting that he has like 20 movies featuring all black people

Exactly. "Reverse racism" is a bluepilled term we shouldn't even use as it endorses their bullshit. Just say racism.

Not so fast michal, not for another 6 hours.

So this is pretty much some blacks chimping out like some whites were when that last starwars movie came out?

Is fucking Tyler Perry rejecting the SJW brainwashing?

Dude is obsessed with flying model airplanes btw. Well spoken, hard working, clean guy. Pretty sure he's gay?

no such thing as reverse racism
only whites can be racist
reverse racism is just what racist whites say to disguise their privilege

The persecution complex is hilarious doe.

>Is fucking Tyler Perry rejecting the SJW brainwashing?

Not necessarily, he just doesn't like it when it's directed at him because they inevitable eat their own. I'm not saying he's an SJW because I don't know him that well, but it's easy to reject it only when it comes after your career.

>They've redefined racism
You mean, (((you))) have.

Quality post.

>not simply saying it's your prerogative to make whatever art you want
>come down to the level of the race-baiters

I never respected Perry's pandering work and I remain steadfast in that feeling after this shit.

t. black man

so you mean BLM SJWs

kek'd and checked

There is no reverse racism only racism. I think there was a supreme court case about a white guy not being able to get into a collage in Cali with a 4.0 but Jamal got in with a 1.8 due to affirmative action.

I've read how it originally was a synonym to "positive discrimination". Nowadays the left uses it to dehumanize an entire racial group that doesn't vote for them anymore, by implying how it somehow isn't racism when it is applied to that certain racial group.

i thought that non-christian niggers hated perry's movies?