it doesn't matter, she'll divorce less than 5 years

>Melony

wm/bf rarely divorce

COLONIZED

Jesus Christ, that double standard

>we fight segregation nigga
>uhhh noo she married a white guy
These imbeciles make my blood boil.

You just gave that shit site a few more bait clicks. Nicely done.

THE BIG WHITE COCK CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

It really is something just how regressive they actually are.

CRACKER'D

How is this not hate speech?

>when the black woman is smarter than the white woman

sad

I'd ejaculate all over her melony hills if you know what I mean.

???
He didn't link the article

>we are all equal
>omg she married a white guy that is sickening
>we fight segregation
>we demand nigger only campuses

liberal logic my friend. double thinking, double standard, hypocrite faggots all of them

Is "chimp fetish" a thing now?

Serena has been banging White dudes for ages, i don't know why people are surprised about this

fpbp

Love is Love
>truly

I support it... And I'm a Nazi

AAYOO HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

DEM CRACKAS ARE STEALIN OUR WOMYN N SHIET?

AWWWW HELL NAW

>We lost another one. White woman is engaged. And he's white.
>the fact that the black man has lusted after, and when not offered, taken the body of the white woman for centuries is sickening. The idea that a white woman would voluntarily lie down with one is mind blowing.

Is it racis now?

More proof that divorce is just hypergamy.

please elaborate

nice try mongoloid ice monkey

>testosterone black alpha and his white bottom fag are engaget
LOVE IS LOVE!

vanilla in your coffee'd

That guy is a lot better looking than her.

how can they be that mad about some ugly niggress they've never even met

>Says the Nigger who will rush to marry a White girl
>& by marry i mean knock up & run

It is what it is and I don't even care about Mongoloids.

More feminine, yes.

We is Snow Kings and sheeeeeiiiit

He isn't all that feminine senpai, totally cuddle tier

You know what, people should start a campaign that, on its face, advocates for bridging racial lines to improve equity and multi ethnicity, but from the perspective of the white man.

So it should have undertones that hint at conquest or maintaining a beachhead or colonization like people are saying in this thread. Basically, have it be slightly aggressive, masculine, authoritarian, and just the right amount of sexualness, then wrap that in advocacy and fighting the *man*. Because let's face it, nobody really knows what the man is (hint I do).

But. Yeah, do a twitter campaign, fb, just promote the shit out of it. It will drive every single minority insane. Because, as groups, they're small. They only overwhelm when it's aggregate them vs whitey.

Let's see. It should start by countering sterotypes and pairing it to traits in men women like. Things like dancing, music, art, etc, but make it seem like it's a secret club. You gotta get into. Like white boys don't reveal their love power level right away.

Anyways, I know people will get pissed I am saying this, but if it happens, I promise it'll piss their dudes off way more. I had a super hot black friend in college once. I didn't know what racism was until I took her for a slice of pizza in the ghetto.

It's called Jungle fever

the williams sisters are high test

>Back OFF white people
>can you not?

>implying social justice rhetoric isn't just a psychological salve ugly white women and their frizzy haired mulatto pets use to compensate for their crushingly low self-esteem

Black males about to be cucked to death by the BWC. How did everything change so fast?

BLEACHED

That was a joke about Williams testosterone levels.

kek I almost like that better than BLEACHED

Kek

Actually, if you read that article, it's kind of redpilled, but for niggers. They just need to realize it's not white men, but rather rich ((((white)))) men that run the world.

"the trap of cash assistance ensures that if a woman on government assistance actually tries to better herself, she fails. If you actually get a job or go back to school, your benefits can be cut immediately. The government, America and the old rich white men who run it, never meant for us to have a real chance at a productive life in America."

Yeah, it has its problems, but it's encouraging blacks to stick with their own race and avoid the trap of government bullshit.

We be editing reality n' shieeeeet.

Amazons and Snow Kangs n' sheeeeeit

>Melony Hill

That's, by far, one of the most blatantly racist headlines I've read.

>And yet the irony goes over their heads.

how do they get away with writing this shit

How can black men compete?

GENTRIFIED

>Definition: Gentrification is a process of renovation and revival of deteriorated urban neighborhoods by means of influx of more affluent residents, which results in increased property values and the displacing of lower-income families and small businesses.

That's why I like GENTRIFIED better. It means they're worth more after having a White man move in.

WHITEWASHED

The second study uses a different sampling method. They looked at divorces over a 4 year period, so that a couple that divorced after 5 years wouldn't be counted. It's a shitty study, and it by no means "debunks" the first one.

>any black person who disagrees with me can go die
>#blacklove

> BLEACHED

Fucking top kek. Black men are chimping out because white men are woking up.

>mfw arguing with some black chick and she said gentrification is the same or worse than King Nigger purposefully placing blacks in good white neighborhoods and ruining the entire area, thus causing white flight
If they didn't ruin everything then there wouldn't be a need for it

They call it the seven year itch for a reason

"hottentot" is a bit of a strong word for that homely she-beefcake.

To be honest that guy is throwing genes down the drain.

SNOWSTORMED

What if you are fuckign her and trying to pull out to but then use her jungle strength to lock your waist with her legs

2nd study doesn't differentiate from BF-WM from BM-WF

This is so fucking funny because that guy is the biggest liberal cuck in the world

based cannibalism of the left

sure about that?

Imagine having sex with her

Notice how black "men" are openly racist when a black girl is dating/marrying a white guy and there is no outrage when they do so.

Who is on the right?

BLEACHED

>dat camera man pivoting and focusing on her ass

Mix racing is never good and that average swedish woman has a weird face

There aren't very many Nordic blond men left on this earth. Their kid will look like just another street youth.

youtube.com/watch?v=DnqhNJ2hDXw

Sweden :)

The thumbnail alone is pure JUST

Maria Sharapova, a tennis player. She was accused of doping.

Furthermore, if you mainstream minorities going nuts for white uys, it'll make white women red pilled by virtue of their innate jealousy to other females.

Lastly, people could make sperg accounts to promote this as if they're actually minorities. Like what you autistic fags did for #imwithher.

Yeah, commoditize white dudes, and you'll increase desirability. It's basically jewing the jew at his own jewery.

Why the fuck would Shulkie have to work out?

colonised is way better than bleached.

who want's to think of bleach when having sex? if you put bleach up a girl's pussy she'll need to go to the hospital.ew. it's not sexy.

colonised conjures images of sexy master-slave affairs which most women guiltily fantasize about. betraying their people for the seed of the stronger group that has defeated their men-folk,etc.

>When not offered, taken
Tell me more about white-on-black rapes.

>suicide grip
>legs spread too wide

They never learn

>is this not hate speech?
Much as I hate the Jew double standards, do us all a favor. Go get any sort of intro to American Jurisprudence 101 and look up "hate speech," and see what you find. You'll find nothing Know why? BEAUSE NO SUCH FUCKING THING EXISTS YOU DUMB FUCK.

The Jews in the US have been trying to meme this into law for 30 years now in the US. There IS NO SUCH THING. It's not a legal term, Period.

Gotta be like arnold the governator. On the DL.

It's trendy

Thanks. I'll check it out. Indoctrination runs deep man. :/

>melony hill
>melony

Sounds like a huge jealous and bitter nigger ghetto bitch.

yes.

you need to get some dignity and learn the difference between some wench you use as a fuck and a woman you want sire your heirs with.

what you're proposing would be like a plantation owner marrying one of his slaves instead of simply using them for pleasure and creating a few bastards

Just change 'white' to 'black' and they'd fucking lose their shit.

Knees locked out, too.

It's shehulk you dip

friend it's a fucking cartoon. Trying to ctiticize "form" of a 130lb female cartoon character clean-and-pressing 595lb doesn't make you look like you know what you're doing.

In fact, if I have any advice advice for any new to lifting here KEEP AWAY FROM 4 CHAN /fit/ Ti's total fucking cancer. I'm an old fag lifter and learned my technique in the old Gold's in venice and San Diego, and I've been there 1 time for shits and giggles and I had someone claiming to be a moderators basically telling me to "please stop giving advice, this is my board." What did I say to him? "lol, am I getting paid to give advice here? all yours friend!"

The better boards, at least used to be places like ababolx and a couple others whose names escape me now. But never, EVER go to /fit/ on here. you will learn nothing but for how to be an edgy retard and homos trying to signal how "big" they are when 99.99% of them haven't a clue what they are doing. Avoid /fit/ like plague on Sup Forums. Find a board that does only lifting shit, get a user name, and learn from the old fags who know their shit.

90% of black women are ugly as fuck. Pair that with their retarded ghetto educations, and attitudes and this problem will correct itself, as normal white men dont want shawnekwa snapping her fingers, and yelling bout dis and dat.

So wait, I'll stop being a smarts for a second...you are over 18 and really thought "hate speech" was a real legal thing in the US? It isn't. There's no...it makes me crazy they have guys like you actually believing it's a real legal thing, since they speak about it like it is a legal term. It's not. No such thing. God, we live in a sad world. You really thought that was a real legal term? God help us...

>subhuman apes
>"aye nigguh u be waterin' down yo' genes n' shit"
You cannot make this shit up.

im willing to bet shes fucking brain dead so enjoy having retarded children.

Is broomstick fetish a thing?

almost like you dont enjoy bubbly black butts?