>New Years Eve
>jump at every loud bang
>body full of adrenaline
>not even booze helps

I fucking hate fireworks.

Don't join the military, kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96w2i-1-EA0
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Drink more senpai

Buy a nice doggo and spend time with friends/family. It helps danebro.

Atleast you don't live in Sweden

I'm through half a bottle of whiskey. I can't stomach more.

I think it's possible to "Break the conditioning" with therapy. Where were you deployed?

Why not do a New Year's Eve camping trip?
Oh, wait, it's fucking freezing there. Feelz good living in Florida

>denmark

you actually saw combat?

Therapy is fucking bullshit. All they do is diagnose people and sign over meds. Fuck meds.

your redpill came at a great expense to your personal well-being

happy new year user, be easy.

I've had hand grenades explode 50 meters from me, and rifles fire right next to my unprotected ear. Never hit, never hit anyone, luckily.

Now I have tinnitus and jump at every loud sound.

>freezing
>Denmark
Pick one. It's rather hot there, won't go lower than -9°C this week.

Oh so you're a massive pussy

Have you ever even killed anything lad?

You're a massive pussy.

>massive pussy

Rather that than being one of the guys who killed someone.

You guys don't know what the hell you're talking about.

Mouth breathers don't get tinnitus. :^)

pic related is you

Where were you lad?

i knew you started this thread just to make vets look like faggots. you do this shit every day. every day.

You sound pretty sober for half a bottle of whiskey.

What do you figure the chances are he's just some skinny twink who's posting this thread everyday because mummy is fucking some vet?

How wrong was I to think Sup Forums would be understanding.

Do you not own headphones or something?

do you know what freezing means?
-9°C is literally freezing

9/11

fuck meds but therapy ain't bullshit you pussy

You need talking therapy and shit takes time fucker + get a male therapist that doesn't have a perfect case load... weird fucks are the best to actually help you and treat you like a man and not like a kid

>Therapist working with cases that the military didn't cover on a volunteer basis

2017 - find therapist/psychologist... NOT A DOC AND NOT A PSYCHIATRIST

No, -25°C and lower is freezing. Southern plebs, can't even handle a little cold

anything below 0°C is called freezing
it's not a matter of opinion

Depends on what whiskey...
If it ain't Makers Mark or Wild Turkey, you're doing it wrong.

just wait for the sirens and bombs

It's just bantz my friend. Like other anons said, consider getting a nice pupper.

>105108005
>New Years Eve
>jump at every loud bang
>body full of mdma
>not even music helps
>I fucking hate fireworks even tho I have a ton
>Don't do drugs and forget it's new years

Don't let it get to you man, how bad is your tinnitus in general?

How gullible are you, in general?

Well, you somehow have to convince your subconcious that the pops and bangs you hear at home, aren't a 'Life or death' situation anymore.
Therapy might help you get tools to overcome this, through advice and exercises.

It's mostly psychiatry where they hand over meds, and tell you to go fuck yourself.
I don't know your situation, or how it affects you. But could it possibly help, to go outside and look at the fireworks?
Maybe fire some off yourself, to try and convince your brain what truly is going on?

I think drinking will actually make it worse, considering it makes you less critical, and more likely to react to things emotionally.

Is this one of those role playing threads?

Not gullible at all, Allah shows the way.

Where were you and when?

I don't think getting a dog is a good idea, dogs often freaks out on the explosions and fireworks.

WOW you're a coward tbqh
Why even join the military if you a pussy that doesn't have the sack to take a life in the first place?
Never deployed, is DANISH, and basically went through a boot camp training program,
now you want to pretend you have PTSD as if you experienced some life shattering shit.
Fucking get over yourself.

Danes saw plenty of combat in Afghanistan and Iraq m8

>50 metres
did you mean 5 metres?

Don't trust psychiatrists, but find a decent independent psychologist. They're much MUCH more open, my psychologist hates meds and has suggested I keep using LSD to help with some of my problems, he's glad that it's working out for me. Unfortunately mine is also Jewish, though he describes himself as the atheist sort. He's around 80 years old and the fuck is still kicking.

Based obusite! youtube.com/watch?v=96w2i-1-EA0
Therapy exists user.

>captcha: choose fireworks

Why not just commit suicide?
That's the go to for vets over here.
Thank you for your Danish service user.

So, Sup Forums, what's your plan for this New Year eve?

I myself am gonna stay home with family like every year. Is this autist? I genuinly don't enjoy partying, not that I don't have friends.

Your plan?

You mean the shit that everyone does in basic training? Grenade training is done at 20 meters, the fucks wrong with ya?

>american tries to act hardcore

You people are a meme

Where did you even serve? Afganistan?

?! Mate. Sounds more Cushty than platoon attacks at Senny. Get some time in.

the guys lighting the fireworks are probably other veterans who arent pussies
funny isnt it?

What your basic contains grenade training?

For us this belongs to advanced infantry training.

lol what a pussy
my father transported ammo in some shitty truck with 3mm of protection on the frontline 500m away from our house, my mother and sister were under rocket fire every day (rockets going over the house), and they dont even remember the war anymore
grow a spine

In US basic everyone throws one or two grenades over a chest high berm about 15 meters away, regardless of their future occupational specialty. I rather enjoyed it.

Pussy

I mispoke, basic is rifles. Then basic infantry is grenades and all the other platoon weapons

But stil its shit everyone does, almost everyone in the land forces will probably have had a chance to toss a grenade at some point. I got chances with grenades, mgs and c4 before I was even done infantry training, and i was a reservist

>What your basic contains grenade training?
>For us this belongs to advanced infantry training.
Some nations can actually afford it believe it or not

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/11420627/German-army-used-broomsticks-instead-of-guns-during-training.html

At least the rapefugees are given adequate monthly stipends though!

Why did you join an organization that exists explicitly to kill people if you are not willing or able to kill people?

I'm gonna stay home and play KOTOR II all night. Maybe think about suicide a bit, then go to sleep and back to work.