Shitposting might become illegal in germany

>Shitposting might become illegal in germany

Other urls found in this thread:

unteralterbach.net/bundestrojaner_all.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it is already

You know what to do.

are germans allowed to have pics of hitler in their cache?

>We're all already on a watchlist and the government has installed the Bundestroyaner on all our devices and once the anti-shitposting law takes effect all Sup Forums posters will be put into camps but rapefugees who openly try to buy explosives can run free forever

elaborate

If, hypothetically, a lurker would have been arrested for shitposting, would we necessarily know?
As far as I can tell, only people posting with their real names like retards did.

So is being caught with a pepe on your hard drive enough to get you arrested, or do you need to be caught in the act of shitposting?

what's the police code for a shitposting in progress going to be?

anyone want to play in a DnD group with me when we meet in prison?

This needs to happen to Canada.

Why not just have individuals from other countries shitpost on German forums and other public regions instead?

Accelerate Germany's decent into a dystopian state. Make it so the only way they can combat Shiposting is to remove online mediums of communication all together, Perhaps even replacing it.

It already did

Cops here don't quite give a fuck about it unless you're openly calling for genocide and shit

I'm not autistic enough for DnD, but I guess I'll give it a go between the Umerzeihungsunterricht

of every western-ministes and official I know, german Heiko Maas is the biggest cunt in human history

now i just need to find something to build a D20 out of in prison

The only thing that will happen is that the few based leafs will be arrested, while all the leftist shitposting ones, having violated no laws, can keep posting.

Honestly i dont care.
If they jail me for my far right posting or material i have on my pc i will gladly go to prison.
After they ruined my life and after im released i will just go on a killing spree in a mosque or something, i will kill as many muslims and lefties as i can before i get arrested again and rinse repeat.

If we have glue we can fold one

if this ever happened to me in america i would just go down in a firefight when the feds kick in my door because i literally cannot imagine a life for myself without the internet, multiple irony layers, and shitposting. i'm serious. i found AOL chatrooms and forums in 1997, found SA in 2002, and Sup Forums in 2004 and the internet has permanently altered my brain and cognitive processes throughout my formative years and i literally cannot live without it desu senpai

Not a big loss, we Germans are shit at banter.

Only when I can be the big spoon

V&?

Fuck, refugees from the west too
>TEN FEET HIGHER

That's a man baby

Wewlad

You are a German, you are so cucked that your only relief is a power fantasy and you know that you are too much a coward to ever do something like that.

I hope more countries to this. We need to protect Israel by rolling out more laws that stop anti-Semitism in its tracks.

The UK, US and Russia are all on board.

I stand with Israel, Donald Trump stands with Israel, Sup Forums stands with Israel.

What can Germans even shitpost about? You guys are like the laughing stock of the world right now with Sweden.

why are germans such control freaks? if you are driving on the road there and signal a second to late, people will beep their horns at you. They are insanely uptight people im not surprised they want to control thought now.

Ne ich vergewaltige dich lieber
No homo

unteralterbach.net/bundestrojaner_all.zip

:^)