Divide and Conquer: Sup Forums is being outjewed by the Jews

Sup Forums is so full blown retarded they cantbeven work together, or even fight the right fight.

Nationalism is retarded.

Civic Nationalism is equally retarded.

Ethno Nationalism is the least retarded, but still retarded.

You idiots think that man made borders are important.

If Austria gets overrun by shitakins you morons think "oh its ok, we are fine here in Germany"..

You fools lack the ability to see that even though they are in a different " country" they are still humans. Humans of the White Race.

American retards think "fuck europe its gay", those same retards forget that their ancestors were european.

How many Germans emigrated oit of Germany after the Second World War? How many went to America?

How many of you share that DNA?

If you are white, you are European. If you are a Nigger, Shitskin, Chink or some filthy half breed mix - you are garbage.

Wake up Sup Forums you mouth breathers. Your people are dying, and you sit back and laugh and think it won't happen to you too.

What can be done?

Fuck off with your "muh unified white race" bs.
My allegiance is only to Finns, no one else.
I don't give rat's ass about you krauts, or swedes, or anglos or any non Finns in general, and I got no interest in tethering my people's fate to yours.

Just because we share the same skincolor, doesn't make us kin. For the better part of the last 1000 years, my people were subjugated and brutalized under the rule of other white people. Why in the hell, should I have any loyalty or kinship to your kind, when you are not my kin?

The sooner the EU collapses, and European countries expel all non-europeans and return to a collection of Ethno-nationalistic states, the better.

>If Austria gets overrun by shitakins you morons think "oh its ok, we are fine here in Germany"..

No one says this except Jews.

Pretty much this.

Because Whites are the literal minority in this world?

Because in less than 100 years the Shitakins and Niggers will have outbred us, even in our home lands.

Because unless we unite, we will all die.

Anyway, not like Sup Forums would care. No one wants to breed with Sup Forums.

You lot couldnt even get a girlfriend.

Fuck off kikes.

Virtually any form of governance is less retarded than Germany 2016. I think we can all agree on that.

>assuming this much

Arab scum, please

He's not wrong. While Europe faces a crisis that we need to be allies to overcome, no one is going to forget the conflicts in the past.

You krauts may die out, but it is entirely your own fucking fault.
You should have rebelled against your own government once it became blatantly clear that they are not serving your interests.

Your "grand unification" of white people would mean the DEATH of my people and culture, so fuck off with that.

There are just 5 million of us. Having millions of germans immigrate here would be only slightly better than having millions of shitskins immigrate here.
Both would do irreparable damage to our demographics and our culture by introducing foreign elements here en mass, but at least in the case of germans, the resulting mix of people would roughly look the same as they were before.

I am against all sort of mass immigration and mongrelization of peoples. My people's survival, and cultural/demographic dominance of OUR HOMELAND is the top priority.

>You should have rebelled against your own government once it became blatantly clear that they are not serving your interests.

They did with the NSDAP.

Fuck off JIDF.

The fuck are you on?
My post had nothing to do with kikes.

Why would we move to Finland?

You don't care about other whites because you are not white. Kys, mongoloid retard

You're a typical kike, impersonating "nationalists".

Nobody ever said anything about mass migration from Germany to Finland, it's specifically about caring about all European countries, which is what normal people do, and what kikes like you don't.

It was just an example.
I don't expect you to move here en mass like these refugee vermin are.

Tbh kraut, I do not hold ill will towards you, and I do hope that you manage to remove all the shitskins etc out of your lands.

Meh, I don't really care if you consider us Finns white or not. Again, I am concerned about the future of MY people, the Finns, and my allegiance is only towards my people.

So calling us mongols doesn't really insult me.

This.

I dont want to move yo Finland. I want to stay here in Germany. All I want is you to help me slaughter and massacre the Invading scum from our Ancestral homes..

Race traiotrs too, they need to go.

He's thinking 3 steps ahead, already calculating the fallout of the impending collapse and it's not ideal

A perfect example of a coward cuck's mentality.

>Because unless we unite, we will all die.

The kraut said this, and in the OP implied that all white people are the same, which is what the leftist constantly claim.

>Nobody ever said anything about mass migration from Germany to Finland,
It was an example of why miscegenation of different European peoples would still be disastrous to the survival and cultures of those distinct peoples.

And I am not impressionating anything. I am a Finnish nationalist, and the interest of other people, even if they share my skin color, is of little concern to me.

Tell, me, why should I care about other people above my people's interests?

"The white race" is a meme that didn't exist even 100 years ago, fuck off Hans. Fix your country instead of bitching at the rest of us to step in and save you from your mistakes

What did they mean by this?

Nice meme brah, funny when a white nigger slav says it.

Fun fact, we Finns weren't considered to be white in the USA 100 or so years ago, and were discriminated against as "Asiatic" peoples.

Against this background, I find the appeals of some "common white race" that comes from some of you colonists, to be rather ironic at best.

>I am a Finnish nationalist

the first Finnish nationalist I encountered not worshipping some German cult leader with moustache

Because the US is full of Niggers. We need to exterminate the filth from this planet.

Because sitting in a corner and just hoping that someone bigger will not come to kick your sorry ass, while the rest of the world is being taken over by shitskins and chinks is just plain retarded. You will just repeat the fate of Low Countries during WW2.

Meh, Hitler was right on some matters, but ultimately, I doubt that he would have allowed us Finns to have self actualization. Nazi Germany used Finns and Finland during WW2, and we had no choice to be your allies because the "allies" were ready to let commies conquer and slaughter us all.

>"The white race" is a meme that didn't exist even 100 years ago

Typical myth by kikes.

I am willing to fight for my own homeland.
I got no interest in tethering my fate to other peoples and sacrificing my life for the benefit of Non Finns.

You can't even exterminate the Muslims currently raping your girlfriend, Hans

I am pretty aware, but then I don't think cooperation with nationalist dissidents accross the border would be any harm.

Oy vey goyim, only Jewish race exists.

Nationalism is stupid..

When a Nigger born in a White Country is considered a National of that Coubtry, the system is flawed.

When a country is full of whites, and it gets invaded and overrun by Blacks - then Nationalism is flawed and ruined.

What we need is a "-ism" that we can use to unite members of our branch of the species "Homo-sapien". White, black, brown, yellow or a mix of those.

We cant necessarily use " Species-ism" because we are all (excluding the 1-1.4% of the population containing Neanderthal DNA) a member of the Genus: Homo and the Species: Sapien.

So we can subcategorise our different evolutionary offshoots with another term: Races

We are all of the Species Sapien, a member of the Genus Homo.. But we do not all share the same race or evolutionary history.

So i propose we do away with Nationalism as its a stupid concept based on Imaginary borders that make France and Germany, two bordering counries, completely seperate.

I propse we all become Racists, and follow a new ideology called Racism. Where we seperate ourselves and the members of our race, from those others races, who are still in the same Genus and Species as us.

Yep, that's what all European countries were thinking about before they got occupied by Nazis.

I agree.
Again, I don't really hold any ill will towards you germans and I hope that you will be able to secure your people's existence in these uncertain times.
Perhaps my initial post was a tad bit too hostile.

I just take offense on the implication that just because we are white, we are all the same and have the same goals and aims.

Nazis were our only allies against you communits forefathers m8.
Don't even fucking start.

And Tyrone us raping yours..

We have 85 million people here . you have over 350 million.

How many are Niggers Americuck? 200 years you have had to bring the niggers to heel, and you have utterly failed.

you know what all of this falls under?

Culture

Stop thinking you can change culture, stop following culture,following culture is like looking into a rear-view mirror and asking why you keep crashing

Op youre a kike. Fuck you. Germany will never ascend to its former glory. Fucking sage

Unification wouldn't mean mass immigration. I'm 100% for keeping the ethnic groups pure, America can be the land for white mongrels. We need to respect each others borders, and support each other in trade and war. Unlike the (((EU))), this could be done without destroying national sovereignty.

For example, If the Swedes tried to remove kebab but they refused to leave, I'd be there in a second to help.

maybe East Germany can be saved. This white nationalism stuff was made up by Americans, who - out of unknown reasons - think Hitler was a white nationalist fighting a war to save the white race. This kind of thinking was exported to Europe, where European neo-NS unironically claim Hitler was some sort of pacifst having been attacked by Poland - they quickly post merchant memes when one points out Hitler helped Stalin with invading Finland, or worse, razed Finnish towns themselves after the armistice treaty was signed.
Funfact it is actually you "Mongols" from Finland and Hungary that like us, as opposed to our Germanic brethren.