Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, it's me again and it's time for your daily reminder to BASH THE FASH! Join your local Antifa chapter today! None in your local area? Set one up!

>antifascistnetwork.org/how-to-set-up-an-anti-fascist-group/

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
archive.fo/zUiuB
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And don't forget to fire the fucking cunt Yvette Felarca! This fascist bitch keeps attacking people while remaining a middle school teacher: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY

>Bash the Fash
>Gets beaten by Fascists.

Oh, the irony.

BASH THE FASH
FELARCA MUST BE STOPPED

I'm sorry, but did Hitler already lose? Oh, that's right. The war isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only 2016. Does not having the lead in 2016 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the war is still on? Hitler is still in the running right now and he has been the best political leader in Europe for how many years now? He’s fighting against the worst nations in the world who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Invasion of Normandy. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Hitler is one of the best fucking leaders in Europe, he won the against Poland and France and would of won the entire war if his troops weren't unskilled. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hitler wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the League of Nations to vote Hitler reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1914. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hitler topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hitler supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

I, as a staunch anti-fascist, cannot support the wave of violence committed by La Raza, a far-right racial supremacist organization that supports VIOLENCE against the members of The Workers' PArty!

>Claim to be anti fascist

>Act just like fascists against people you "think" are fascists

>BASH THE FASH
>get beaten by a outnumbered royalist movement
nobody respects you antifaggot

You sound like a faggot.

Please don't spread your lies here, facist pig. She was doing what needs to be done against right wing demonstrators. The only thing wrong with those clips is that she didn't curbstomp the fucker.

lololol
Anti-fascists, everyone

Tell me, my antifa friend, does stabbing a Jewish woman count as the start of Marxist revolution?

archive.fo/zUiuB

>MCRI Executive Director Jennifer Gratz on Tuesday filed a report with the Detroit Police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying the knife during a confrontation. She said the incident happened Monday morning outside of a Michigan Civil Rights Commission meeting in the State building on West Grand Boulevard.
>Massie contends it didn’t happen at all.
>“I won’t be intimidated,” Gratz said today. “It was a clear attempt to threaten and intimidate.”
>The initial police report, which has been assigned to an investigator, says Gratz told officers Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, said Detroit Police Sgt. Omar Feliciano.
>Gratz said Massie pulled the knife halfway out of his pants but did not draw its blade.
>Gratz has been a lightening rod for controversy after suing the University of Michigan for denying her admission in 1995. She claimed reverse discrimination, because she is white and the university at that time was giving priority to minority students for admission.

That's assault. Not that everybody in the riot didn't end up commiting one crime or another, but this is caught on tape.

Godspeed, TWP. You're fucking heroes, don't forget it.

Get cancer tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
Nice try fag

"two wrongs make a right"
-antifa

do you get a complimentary buttplug and BBC when you join up?

daily reminder
>get with a couple bad goys
>follow this guide
>recruit a bunch of these retards
>completely dox them and publish everywhere
>beat the fuck out of them
lather rince repeat

Love to join user

Where and wen do you meet?

What addresses and phone numbers?

When will you be at home so I can come round and we can discuss anti fascism?

What sort of transport do you have?

Were do you work or do you fight facisim by taking money from the nazi idiots who pay taxes?

Go on user I can't wait

Down with fascism!!

>pic related fascist bashed!!! this is what happens to fascists when the tough black men are around!

Already on it m8

One at my work - amazingly the cunt has a job - I'll get to know him and we can discuss anti fascism.

No one in my area would be autistic enough to join such a fucking group.

Fuck off out of here with that shit!

Naw, Antifa are just weak cowardly faggots.
The fash will bash your ass.

aren't anti-fa just a tool of the government?

what anti-gov policies do you follow?

>be goy with a modicum of agency,will and intellect
>join antifa
>immediately become leader
>direct them to harass the local synagogue for supporting fascist israel

whtas out theyre dangerous

>implying