Indians were savages

>Indians were savages
>muh shiny beads!
>b-but the white race...

Apologize. There is literally no justification for the white occupation of native land.

they lost. get over it. only white nu-males are stupid enough to think that they wouldnt have done the same to us.

The natives only knew how to share. We killed them for no reason.

fuck off. Their society had no potential. They stayed the same for a few thousand years. We made them grow.

>There is literally no justification for the white occupation of native land.
Are you implying there needs to be one? Dumb fuck 1 post id shill

gold

So when you give me a billion dollars in oil money for Islam's 1500 years of murder, rape, and slavery I will apologize to Native Americans.

Until you address every historical injustice it's racist of you to only focus on whites.

>people actually believe this
There is a reason Jamestown had a fucking wall around it.

>kincaid mounds
>The site as it may have looked like during its peak
>may

We already got more than our share from colonialism. If anything, we owe them now.

>Treating all white races as one race.
>Guilt over shit that happened hundreds of years ago
>Ignoring bullshit happening today

Go kill yourself in front of your parents twig boy.

fairytales perpetrated by guilty white cucks and finger pointing jews.

>gets BTFO
>shifts goalposts
>shifts them so far that he actually ends up arguing against his original position

Typical.

I dont understand how war works: ''The Post''

Cry about it whiskeynigger

Trips don't lie OP is a crybaby

>whites got more than our fair share from colonialism
>doesn't address the Sultanate's enormous wealth from a slave empire

You didn't rebut my statement. If you hate injustice and expect racial groups to be called to account for historical injustice, why are whites the only race that have to do so?

We took it back ourselves. But we went too far, and now we have to atone

>still not rebutting statement or providing any evidence of assertions
>mindlessly repeats catechisms of the cuck religion

If you want to atone, lead by example and hang yourself. I'm sure the rest of the white population will follow

stop whining over the past, take control of the present you retard.

They have refused Reparations on multiple occasions. And despite the stereotype, Native Americans are far from an Extinct or even endangered people. They will not settle for anything, but the entire world.

Wtf do you want a burial site to look like?

Whites didn't start it, the latins did.
Russia wasn't far behind.
The new world would have been colonized eventually, thinking that it wouldn't is as naive as saying every non native person living in The Americas could go back to where their family is from.
They should count their blessing and be happy it's white men living their now. White Occupied America is Best America

Yeah it was terrible how we took over their land and crapped out hospitals, clean water, schools, fire stations, farmland, highways, industrialized technology, and a democratic government all over the place.

90% of the natives who died did so from disease, not muh white colonizers

But surely they would have preferred to stay in loin cloths constantly exposed to the elements

Oh and also, what exactly did whites do wrong during colonization? If you remember colonization started as a trade mission to India, since the previous route was taken over by the Ottomans who had a habit of enslaving the whites that passed through their territory. They only started the conquest when they realized the Aztecs were human sacrificing nutters. Due to first contact with the Spaniards disease spread throughout the new world and killed the vast majority of Indians before any of them had ever seen a white man or before whites even knew what diseases were.

Okay. I'm sorry that we occupy your land. I'm not giving it back, but sure, I "feel bad" about it.

They'd been warring with eachother for thousands of years. They were a tribal, straight up stone age culture. They didn't stand a chance.

There were some tribes that had manhood rituals that included going out alone, finding a white person and bringing their scalp back to the tribe.
>Only knew how to share
Sure thing.

>There is literally no justification for the white occupation of native land.
might makes right