Generation z

We're gonna have a fresh new generation of young conservatives to preserve America. The leftists will crumble under their own weight!

Kike lies?

Not at all, go on YouTube and look up SJW owned compilation or feminist cringe compilation or something stupid like that. Do you really think that the people watching those videos are over the age of 18?

Fucking this. It gives me hope.

The gas will flow and the ropes will swing.

Yo, chill out, bruh. I'm 22 and still occasionally tune in to watch some of those SJWs owned compilations. Don't judge me.

Im 18 and ready to nuke Mudslim/Obongo/Chinky Land

>Tfw live in michigan and all of the white students in my local told all of the spics that they were going to get deported.

>A school in Royal Oak chanted BUILD THE WALL

Our generation is lost but there's hope for the future

Does that mean current Sup Forumstards are going to be that generations leaders?

I hope not

I'm with you on that. Nothing more satisfying than watching them retards have their world view torn apart in front of their eyes.

As much as I hate Ben Shapiro and Milo Ynlf83pnfous, they do a good job of rekking retards.

Who would have thought a generation of white people constantly blamed and told how privileged they are dont buy into the bullshit as they see their Trans/black/gay students ease into university cause "Diversity"

>YouTube is a good indicator

No, I'm a history teacher that teaches 15-16 year olds born in 2000-1, and the principal of the school was infuriated to hear that the school survey for sophomores were predominantly for donald trump by a 70% margin. Gay students get beat up and harrased. If you do drugs you are seen as "dirty" which limits the schools drug crime a lot, and this one tranny in our school practically started a mini riot when she walked into the boys restroom.

As a history teacher we have to link things to current events as part of the curriculum, so we connect things to feminism because that was a big part of the 20th century, and every girl in the class found modern feminism to be misrepresentave and they want a return to older waves of feminism

The white kids in the school are so hating of growing up and being called racist that they're becoming them. When Donald Trump won, the school hallways chanted "build the wall" which prompted the school to put security guards on bullied Mexican kids.

It's been crazy since he won here too.

Good

Well what do you expect of the generation that has inherited the poverty, rape, pedophilia, LGBTQA2, 54 genders, and no hope of the left?

What state? Urban or rural?

In a way it's kind of the same phenomenon as Atheists coming out of Sunday school.

This Hyper Liberal Garbage is the new moral doctrine and these contrarian kids are sick of the Koolaid.

I like your stories

Oh mind you, we still have a long way to go, there are some sjw and bernie bots that have clubs in the school, and just "freeshitlmao" retards.

Aren't half of them shitskins though?

More information.

Also, please get these students to do a project on their political/cultural views. I want to know 1) if their views shifted recently, 2) what caused the shift if any.

Please do this. I'm tired of summary statistics and contextless facts. I want to know why.

Chicago suburbs

I fucking hope so. I don't want to see my sister turn into a bleeding heart sjw degenerate

>has a picture of a liberal cuck

What did they mean by this?

generation Z master race here.
Its true (for white males at least)

>same shit posted over and over again
>the source is a uk study of 1000-2000 born between mid 1990 to 2005 ish
>only UK kids
>only 1000

You posting about this from the United States makes this hilarious to me.
You obviously don't pay attention to the little shits running around in your own country.

No joke. I have a brother who teaches in Chicago at a primarily hispanic school. The vast majority loved Trump and did that same exact chant. The legal mexicans hate the illegals and want them deported back.

Here's a quick greentext summary

>Trannies

There aren't that many in our school, but the feminist principal thinks they are treated like any other student. She is horribly mistaken. I would say trannies are treated the worst out of any LGBT student

>Gay rights

Unanimous no

>Donald Trump

They like him, I know that, but a lot of people didn't speak out about him till he won because of PC culture, they can't his slogans in the halls and at sports games

>Feminism

Hated by both normal guys and gals. They hate feminism because it tells men and women they're something they're not.

>Obongo

Kid called him a fucking nigger in my co-workers class, don't know much about it

Anything else?

The best part is that they'll be able to vote for president in 2020.

>tfw 18
>tfw never in my life heard a leftist opinion irl
>tfw all my friends ever are at least semi-unironically 1488

So OP what you're trying to tell me is that people no more than 17 years old have life figured out?

You fail to see how funny this is, right? How 16, 17 year olds are often batshit stupid.. yet you're proud that their ill-informed, know-it-all values align with yours? Please, don't go on; this is too rich.

Second term guaranteed.

Well, given that the typical uninformed, know-it-all values of teens of the past ~60 years are now the unquestionable mainstream truth causing huge problems, it seems nice that there is some change for the better

Yeah lots of schools have went for diamond don. I heard the Iowa and Wisconsin ones were even better than Chicago

>yet you're proud that their ill-informed, know-it-all values align with yours?
Why shouldn't he be?

Have they always been like this?
Was there an event you can point to after which their views shifted, or has it been a gradual progression, or in fact always there
?

People tend to get more conservative as they age, though. I was left libertarian when I was a teenager.

They might do dumb stuff, but don't underestimate them.

Very true

I'm a nigger and most of my little relatives are redpilled as fuck.

Over Christmas my nephew was going on about "kill all these fuckin' apes in the hood so they leave the rest of us alone". And how "Hitler was no worse than any other leader".

>mfw

Now I just need to find myself a 16 years old gf.
That's gonna be hard at 30 though. But I just can't deal with the tattooed feminazi vegan roasties with blue hair.

Good points, thanks for the info.

I predict over the next 5-10 years most of the cultural fighting will be against this younger generation.

The difference between them and the current pack of millennial kids is that generation Z will much more aggressive, and no that doesn't include moaning on the internet but instead getting much more involved with things that are actually effecting them.

The average millennial these days are spoilt, incompetent, ignorant, petty and generally unfit. In comparison, Generation Z will be more disciplined, fitter, clean-cut individuals that have a lot of respect for their elders.

In some ways this will be good. Hopefully the best will come of this.

Because they're all foreigners/Muslims
If you think this is good in any way you're retarded

When I was a highschool senior last year, my AP US history class was fucking perfect. We got onto the subject of slave revolts one time, and all of the males and some of the females (there were many more males than females, it was an AP class after all) started chanting "RACE WAR RACE WAR RACE WAR". This was in a county that went blue this election, in a state that went blue.

I can personally, and proudly vouch for this. My two cousins (boys) are both 11, and just a few days ago at our Christmas family get together they both kept fucking Heil Hitlering, thinking it was hilarious. One of them is incredibly athletic and the other can shred on piano. Gives me tons of hope.

Kids grew up with the internet so if they wanna know somthing they look it up.

I'm 18 and a libertarian nationalist.

The z generation however isn't conservative at all. Except for a few people, it is the most degenerate and the most directionless since the millenials.

Non western countries dont count.

I've always been disgusted by the typical self having nu male who loathes himself for being a straight white male but I understand the feeling in terms of being a millennial at least. I absolutely despise by generation.

Nope Gen Z is based as fuck. 98 here
>Conservative values
>Grew up with the Internet pre-big business so they're immune to kike tricks
>Hates traditional media and looks for the truth most of the time
>We're sick of liberal professors its not even funny anymore

Fucking Millennials, stop moving the goalposts.

You are not Gen Zs.

Considering the influence USA has on emerging countries, yes it does

>the generation before us was disowned for accidentally sucking girlydick one time
>the generation after us will only be able to be edgy by being an upright faithful family man

Underrated post. This is probably the explanation.

Various obvious cracks in the Left's multicultural utopia are gonna cause serious problems in the future.

it's because our generation has been raising them, and we're fed up

Teens of the past have been all about liberalism and other hippy bullshit so try again lackwit.

This does not mean they aren't stupid; in fact such reliance is causing the cavern of stupidity to grow larger with each passing click. Keep trying

>Most socially conservative
>Tattooed faggots are socially conservative

Yeeah sounds like a good thing right? Except they all got lazy and quit memorizing shit because they can just look it up. So now they cant think for themselves and cant remember why they think the way they do

I'd say its very true. I know a lot of Gen Y's (myself included) who are becoming more right wing and conservative so it'd only make sense that the generation under that to be more so.
However I don't think that they are against all the gay marrige and shit they are more against the idea of forcing people to accept it and think of it as the better way to live.

Of course, they need to grow up around blacks/mexicans etc.

In elementary school we only had one black kid, and he was an absolute mongoloid, :^) Liberals are damn right racism isn't born it's learned, and it's learned by being in contact with minorities. Not from the grand wizard going door to door knocking.

>most kids dont struggle with homework nowadays
>they struggle with overcoming the laziness of copying answers from pictures they got from their friends

Nazism is now the ultimate counter-culture, and edgy kids go here instead of becoming degenerate libs like their parents

This gives me hope

This, I even have an Indian friend who's obsessed with the nazis for some reason

You live in Texas right? Seen that on the news. Some non-binary snow flake with pink hair decided she was a boy that day.

when does Generation Z even start
I've heard everything between 1995 and 2000

1998 here, am I a based gen Z, or a filthy millennial

Millennial.

You need to be 2000+ for Z.

Typically just base it off of remembering 9/11
I should be gen z but i have an insanely good memory so I remember eating toast at two years old and watching my grandma stressin about the towers getting hit. I was watching teletubbies

well that is news that burns the soul

I am a straight male from 1995. Too bad about half of us are already indoctrinated from (((college))) and itthat phase is about to be completed; full of SJW, feminists and beta numales. The other half are redpilled or in process of redpilling themselves because of current events and see the world has gone shittier. The women are a lost cause, they are all ruined party sluts, fat and already look like 25 and yet they keep opening their legs and wants even more drunken high orgasms. Fuck them, I now would only commit with feminine, pure nonwestern girls.
>Oh fuck, I only commit girls a decade younger than me, want a gf but I cant because it is fucking illegal in burgerland so fuck this (((law)))

Nvm im wrong, im pre 2000

>ur not part of the club xd

This.
The guy who founded Breitbart believed that politics was downstream from culture. The culture that youngsters consume is almost entirely online. Thanks to Sup Forums, online culture is fairly right wing.

This is why twitter, google, and facebook are trying so hard to censor conservatives online. They know that Pepe memes speak more to kids than anything the left could ever hope to put out.

>Being square is now hip

Oh what a tangled web we weave. When Nazi Frogs destroy 50+ years of social engineering because we're bored and its funny.

yup we are 60% "white" and declining. Gen Z has the least amount of white males in US history period. Doesnt matter how conservative they claim to be they are fucked either way.

kek keep thinking that, Mexico. You'll always be a shithole.

Relax, once the mexicans are deported and one of the 3 population culling events of the century happen, white will have to fix everything in the US and Russia and things will be back to normal.

Can confirm Wisconsin. My little brothers which range from Elementary, MS and HS had fake pollings on November 8th and Teflon Don won all 3. There is hope.

bullshit... millenials are being out bred 4:1, the US is all but lost, Trump is the rights Waterloo

>obongo
>Kid called him a fucking nigger
Wtf i love my country now

36 year old here - I have a 15 year old daughter and 14 year old son who are redpilled af, super comfy when they start talking about sjws, and to hear that post election they also had build the wall chants (agree with above poster about legal immigrants, the ones I know hate illegals more than I do, think they should earn a spot here like they did). Also based son is friends with ultra-based kid whose father is an ICE agent, this kid drops anti-illegal redpills all over the place.

Hook me up with your daughter m8, im 18, started college a year early, and am not wasting my time on a degree i wont be able to pay off
>also blond hair blue eyed
>let me nut in your offspring

Is this really true? My brother is 17 and he says that outside of his friendship group everyone he knows is hyper liberal.

Theyre all cucks. Stand up to liberals moderatly well composed and the weakest of them immediately come to your side.

Kek

>Kid called him a fucking nigger in my co-workers class, don't know much about it

nope luckily niggerss and spics travel in groups. they will stay in the south and the west but the east and north whites are safe from becoming minorities

>not including Israel in your list
Gtfo blue pilled faggot

>They know that Pepe memes speak more to kids than anything the left could ever hope to put out.
lel

What a world.

This is because of europeans who have middle eastern and african heritage . Its obvious those born into such extremely regressive cultures would be "socially conservative"

>checks Boston
>checks Minnesota
>checks Utah
sorry m80 I think you are wrong

>Thanks to Sup Forums, online culture is fairly right wing
How do you know that, really?

I want to know what is influencing Gen Z and others, but no way am I just going to leap to the conclusion than a relatively obscure chinese cartoon forum is influencing people more than all of facebook, Youtube, or google, or even SNL ffs.

Give me testimonies!

I went around my normie friend's house a month ago and he was watching a Milo compilation on youtube.

Things are changing. Finally.

Intredasting. So calling someone racist over and over again makes people rebel. Like calling them sexist over and over again? Almost as though it was all (((planned)))

>OFF BY ONE

test

Of course they are the most conservative, they've grown up in the shadows of millenials. If that wont make you see the cancer that cultural marxism is then nothing will

No shit homie just go look at who runs all the Sup Forums related instgram meme pages and all the ones who watch "SJW" cringe and skeptic videos. I had my little spic cousins going around the mall telling pink haired chicks that "there are only two genders". Retards like leafy and Keemstar have "redpilled" these youngins. Only time will tell if these memes where good or not.

Do you realize what started this whole anti-feminist SJW rhetoric in popular media? It was fucking Sup Forums in 2012-13, the autism over Gamergate spilled over into other internet forums, Reddit has almost been entirely coopted at this point, Right Wing Memes are the new Funny

It's in the memes. I've been on Sup Forums since around 2006, and the memes that start here set the tone for the rest of the internet.

Think about images with meme text, how prolific they are on facebook, and how that trend first gained ground on Sup Forums. I'll even tell you exactly why Sup Forums is able to do this so consistently. Anonymity + fast post rate means only content that has strong hooks gets reposted much- this is literally the perfect environment to create viral shit.