CHOOSE ONE

A) gay son

or

B) mixed grandchildren

C) Fourth Reich

when you raise your children properly, neither happen

Definitely A.

Because he won't do any demographic damage in the long run, and my hypothetical wife and I can just make another non-gay child.

cultural Marxism causes both

Gay son is alright, as long as he's not a flaming faggot.

Gay son

Mixed as long as its not nigger.

/thread.

Gay and mixed
Stop beeing so intolerant

and you could have had it, but, noooooooo, you had to be the eternal anglo

you had all those paki rapes coming

A and I would force him to impregnate a surrogate mother. And everything is fine

To what extent?
A son who happens to be gay, or a faggoty cock sucking fruit?

A son who is just a darker version of me, or full on "bix-nood muffuggin were all da wite womyn be?" trayvon martin looking mother fucker?

I want a son whose identity is first and foremost "son" or "Maritimer" or "Friend".. I don't want a son whose identity is different from my own.

Gay son, then have another kid to propgate my genes.

A

Just pay women to stalk and rape him on regular basis, and have his babies, then raise tens or hundreds of new little crusaders

leaf

Depends. Is it just a gay son living his life, or is it a flaming faggot whose entire identity involves other men's assholes, that puts on bondage gear and joins in pride parades, that brings shame on my name wherever he goes?

because there's a really big difference here.

Id prefer mix. Raise him with good morals and everything will be fine.

Gay, he can have white kids through a surrogate.

Oh shit.. Sorry, I didn't know I was in the presence of the Aryan nation.

>pay women to stalk and rape him on regular basis

that sounds like a great hentai

f u c k o f f I V A N

A gun.

half spic latinx grandkids

>Pic is of my latinx grandson Skyler Ramos

>says sergei

Racemixed.

Gays are just an error Sup Forums poltards like.

whats the difference, neither will pass on your genes, so just try again

Gay son you could luck out and someone dedicated to intellectual pursuits, and still could reproduce.

Mixed is a lot less likely to go well.

Literally nothing wrong with either

Not even a choice, Gay son.
I would just fuck him straight.

fag

why does he have a scrunchie glued to his forehead?

>latinx
back to r3ddit

how many of them is there and how badly are they mixed?

what is this obsession with failing, with losing?
why does Sup Forums have such a hard on for defeatism?

Every other thread is about something bad happening to you, something about your ideals being raped to death, something about your country being taken over.

It's like you people lost the ability to see reality and only see the worst possible outcome of it instead. You don't see a white girl, you see a potential mudshark breeding 9 niglets while leaching off of the welfare state.
It's really amazing how fucked in the head you are.

gay son, because i can have another one

A) dissapointment
B) disowned

Gay son who donates to a sperm bank.

this

C) kill myself

what about
a) gay son who never has donates sperm/gets surrogate wife and is genetic dead end
b)mullato grandchildren

Faggot. I'll just beat the gay out of him.

My grandchildren will most likely be mixed anyway since my girlfriend is mixed.

Gay people can breed too

B, as long as they grow up with western(white) values and become whole-hearted christians

>these are the fags who use cuck as a insult
>literally have so much hatred for skin pigmentation, they essentially choose to more or less sterilize their line

Way to go actual cucks.

Gay son. Better to end your genetic line than to have it mixed up with monkeys

b) mixed grandchildren

homosexuality is an abomination, the mixed thing is the lesser of two evils

If you have a gay son that means you are a shit father. You either made yourself unapproachable so he couldn't identify with you or he did identify with you and you were a faggot yourself.

Yes but do we really want that. I don't want my faggot son to spread his faggot genes to anywhere.

Gay son>vegan son>mixed kids (son)>mixed kids (daughter)

Mixed race will pass on your genes.

ur here too faggot

Gay son, I can always make him straight later.

A) gay son

Turn him into a tranny and snip off his dick so he can at least resemble a woman.

mixed kids because america is a melting pot

yeah but I ain't no faggot

C) start over. and don't fail as a parent this time.

If these are my only two choices, gay son, no question.

>A) and I would force him to impregnate a surrogate mother. And everything is fine
learn to read leaf. Better a gay son with my pure DNA in a surrogate mother than polluted DNA

Church cuck detected. You would rather sully you genetic heritage than to have a son who will have no impact on future generations.

kys faggot lover
at least we know you aint a gipsy

B) gay son who's a black man's bottom

i'm an atheist and agree with him, mixed people still means your genes get passed

Because being gay means castration, right? It's not like surrogate mothers exist, nah, forget about it.
I'd rather fuck a toaster rather than a colored chick. But I guess the desperation for reproduction is what drives leafs to cuckoldry, right? You actually hope to cum into a living being so that your pathetic genes go further and you can say you accomplished someting in your life.

I'd rather not have them passed at all in that circumstance.

user, if your son has the faggot gene, I have bad news for you...

well here in the states it's bound to happen

you look at diverse states, and they are starting to increase in interracial marriage

Can be red pilled anyways.

Gay Aryan Grandchild

Well i B depends on the mix. I would be fine if my Helvetii daughter would have a child with a German.

A) clearly.

I shoot myself twice

>implying race stops at skin pigmentation
>leaf
neck yourself mate

>argentina
>complaining about anglos
still pissed about the Falklands?

Sage

Read the fucking sticky faggot

Depends, if they're mixed with East Asian then I'd probably choose B), if they're mixed with nigger or they happen to end up fucking Muslim then A), I can always have another son after I disconnect from the gay one.