UK: Awards Barred to “White Movies”

newobserveronline.com/uk-awards-barred-white-movies/

>British Academy Film Awards (Bafta)—the U.K.’s equivalent of the Oscars—will in future be denied to any British movie that only has heterosexual white actors.

>According to a Bafta statement, films will not be eligible for two of their main awards if they do not meet new “diversity criteria” to bring in “under-represented groups,” that is, anyone who is not white, male, or heterosexual.

>From now on, the statement said, films will only be nominated for “outstanding British film” or “outstanding debut by a British writer, director or producer” if they meet two of four criteria.

>“To be eligible for the two awards, films must prove they have worked to improve diversity in two of the four following areas: on-screen characters and themes, senior roles and crew, industry training and career progression, [and] audience access and appeal to under-represented audiences,” the Bafta statement said.

>The new rules will “comply with the diversity standards” set by the BFI (British Film Institute), the statement continued.

>These “diversity standards” say that there must be “meaningful representations of diversity” in the casting of “main protagonists and/or antagonists,” in “primary or overall themes and narratives,” in “representations of diversity in background and sundry characters who are pertinent to the narrative and themes,” and “casting not intrinsically based on or related to specific under-represented groups.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A
youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=03ulw2vZ8o8
bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38313381
youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=cgHwvT5mdf0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can only push a people down so far...

>The BFI says that their standards “focus on disability, gender, race, age and sexual orientation (as they pertain to the Equality Act 2010), because there continues to be significant under-representation in these areas.”

>The moves follow earlier complaints by black actors that the Baftas were “too white”—echoing a claim made about the Oscars.

>In the latter case, the claims were exposed as a hoax, while in the U.K., a report on the blacks-only database of black actors known as the “British Blacklist revealed the BFI had announced that black actor Sidney Poitier’s “performance as Detective Virgil Tibbs in In the Heat of the Night (dir. Norman Jewison, 1967) had been voted the public’s Favourite Black Star Performance in a poll which included 100 performances spanning over 80 years in film and TV.”

We seriously need a reset here in Europe. Maybe a nuclear war with Russia would be a good thing

Omg SOOOO progressive!!!! :)))))))))

It's simple just embrace the Hitler

the west deserves to die

There are none, don't you understand?!

youtube.com/watch?v=1JABdS-HN5A

>black movies

The only big anti-immigration movement is the FN, which is (or rather has become) completely marxist and pro-integration.

That said we could always create a true conservative anti-immigration right, something like UKIP + Trump.

Become the Hitler

Hitler had the power of speech, I do not pocess those powers.

>implying I watch the spackers lantern any more
Whatever.

I like how they now push the exact same policies onto the western world at the same time. (And still pretend they are unrelated)

How deep are we in the Destabilization process right now?

We have been in normalization for a while now, we need to go back.

We have been chilling in the destabilization phase for 30 years. Right now they are weighing options as to decide if entering the "Crisis" phase is the best choice.

That doesn't mean what you think it means.

youtube.com/watch?v=SZnkULuWFDg

Lol why has society become racist toward white people and it's made to seem perfectly normal, encouraged even?
How can people not see that this is racist (the absolute worst insult one could possibly be branded with now to a normie)?

and they are going to keep pulling this shit for as long as we let them.

Good thing I don't watch or buy British movies.

these ideas are all novelties. after the first few and everyone praises poc of being allowed to be in starring roles by morally superior white people nobody will care.

this over saturation is far too quick and obtuse. it will be rendered meaningless in no time. these people with good intentions are fucking up badly.

But Jews aren't white, and the graph shows they make up the majority of the roles

>underrepresented

That would actually be actual white people.

Not to mention that whole liberal facade about equality
>"it's 2016, skin color shouldn't matter, but we really need less white people in our movies!"

>We seriously need a reset here in Europe

Yes goy, what happens in the UK has such a massive effect on your life in Denmark and mine here in Limburg! It's like anudda Shoah, I wasn't there to experience the great cuckening of the UK and neither were any of my relatives, but I still have PTSD from it!

>tries to think of a british movie

>fails

>heterosexual actors

That's a thing?

Things are clearly going in the wrong direction, how can you be so naive and not see that?

can I make a movie about tanks and attack helicopters?

Anyway, as a white male, I hope this country burns to the ground.

>Make British movie about King Edward II from the middle ages

>Have to include a shitskin or gay character to be eligible for BAFTA

Now that Europe abandons its culture and heritage, its time for us slavs to steal it and pretend WE WUZ Europa all along

youtube.com/watch?v=03ulw2vZ8o8

Because it's happening in the UK and not exactly where I live. I don't give two fucks about the Brits, they can all get wiped out by brownies and their African colonial visitors, no skin off my back.
There's no such thing as (((Europe))) and no such thing as a (((European Identity))), especially not with the UK involved.

>these ideas are all novelties.

Nah, they've been doing it for decades.

Why do they hate us so much? the war was like 40 years ago

Good, as a British person I am disgusted by the lack of diversity in this country's telly. It seems only be acceptable to win an award if you're of the pale and male variety.

So, a movie set in say, Victorian era England, will need to be full of transgendered muslims & gay disabled african women now, is that correct ?

Only Jews unironically say that.

And the same thing is happening in the Netherlands or the US (which creates a lot of the products and media we consume), so it is relevant.

>"Forget political correctness. Political correctness works when minorities aggregate together in a vanguard way. It doesn’t work when majorities fall and stagger into minority status and then look around for allies now that they are themselves a minority in the hope that somehow they will achieve fairness and equity. Because these things are not about fairness and equity. They are about who can set the standard and the tone for the cultural domination of a civic space."

>on Sup Forums
>not knowing why this is happening

Ever seen BBC news?

>you will live to see the streets run red
what a time to be alive

Oy vey. Are you implying Jews don't like white people and are disproportionally represented in institutions, in fact controlling Hollywood, and most of the film industry in Europe?

What are you, so kind of antisemite?

They probably won't have caught your attention, they tend not to have explosions every 30 seconds.

We're at the point where it's not a case if "if" something happens, but "when."

And that "when" will be "a few hours ago."

It's going to come without warning and just spread. It has to. I see no other way that this country, hell, all our countries, can survive.

>a leaf

only if they are LGBTQPZ tanks

Good. Racist crackers got no right to deny black folk's existence on this earth.

They blue eyed devils can hold us down no mo'.

UKIP are probably more pro-immigration than FN, or less anti-immigration at least.

To be fair these are probably lots of fun when you're drunk, like those old Shaw Brothers flicks.

I'd like to see sources from other news sites, especially credible ones.

Assuming it's CGI you can include the Indian animation thralls in the credits and technically be diverse.

what if the film only has 1 or verry few characters like 127 hours or burried?

It's all sourced in the article.

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-38313381
>Films will not be eligible for two of the main Bafta Awards from 2019 if they do not meet new diversity criteria.

Kek, that would mean LotR wouldnt be eligible to win that award

We represent black power in white face. It's time y'all suffer like the people y'all enslaved.

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Do it Ivan. Go Third Rome on us. Can't be worse than the shit we live now.

Russian rule has been that terrible in the past century to their own people I might prefer to take my chances with any alternative.

>King

HOL UP

t.Amsterjuden

Do you have any party openly representing white frenchmen? Or is your entire ((((right wing))) about republican values and Islam oppressing fags and liberated strong wymyn?

this is literally discrimination against heterosexuals, men and whites

fuck progressives, they are a cancer on society

jesus christ, I didn't realise jews had such a presence on screen as much as they do behind the screen

Netherlands Freedom Party, they are pro-Israel but on everything else they are ideal.

You know what you do?

You make up your own awards. You grab a bunch of your movie going buddies, you throw together a website, and you make your own goddamn awards.

Welcome to Western "Europe." There would never be an allowed party to defend the native people of that country. The entire political establishment (they're all the same) would rail against him in the same voice, the police would hunt for any way to silence or forbid the group from assembling, and the media would constantly slander them.

These are funny as fuck
It's some dudes doing what they like.

It's not the same as shittty forced diversity crap that BFI is looking for.

soo what's it like to live under a marxist regime in the 21st century?

kek

Well desu its not just the ethnicity that is horribly wrong in those pictures if they are meant to be 11th century peasants in england.

Different generations will always be at different levels. Than answer is, to one degree or another, all of them, making that chart useless.

>discrimination against heterosexuals, men and whites
That's the ENTIRE point of jewish marxism.

What fucking difference does it make?

If you're inserting some garbage actor, just because of their skin color, how is that LESS racist?

JUST

>sexual orientation
How will they enforce this? Are they going to have a registry for people's sexual orientation? Sounds very progressive.
Wouldn't this encourage all actors to list themselves as gay trannies, just to improve their chances of being hired? That sounds very progressive, too.

Makes sense to be honest.

Black movies are so much better than white movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cgHwvT5mdf0

Fucking hell. Please keep going United Kaliphate. You will soon be known as United Fagiphate

Daily Reminder: World War 2 movies featuring the European Front will now never be given awards at the UK Awards.

98% of movies are jewish that appear in these shows
when did the bafta awards become anti semetic?

Better than a Marxist regime in the 1980's, but just barely.

That's the thing with Jews.

They can play the role of the "white majority" when they want, to manipulate white people, to blend in, or to take the blame off of Jews when they do something wrong (like the Holodomor).

But they can also play the role of the "oppressed minority that needs affirmative action and special considerations" as well.

Tim Wise does this all the time.

Just gotta make all of them secretly gay and trying to hide it from each other. End it with a huge orgy of everyone blowing each other on VE day.
It would be a hilarious twist on the stale formula.

Bye-bye BAFTA, no one will miss you.

This is good. Actors are almost entirely leftists I'd love to see them get a dose of their own medicine.

Look at leftist media and tv channels they're still 80-90% white.

Fuck yeah I'd love to see some of them be unemployed because of affirmative action.

All you will see is leftist minorities (especially Jews), and a bit less leftist whites. And they will obviously use those tools to discriminate against the minority of conservative whites like Mel Gibson primarily, even more than they already do.

Anglo != white

See: Shoo shoo, Jew.

I'm glad the EU is about to kick this SJW infested hellhole out.
>inb4 muh Sweden/Germany
Doesn't make the UK any less so.

Not if you keep being a faggot about it

Please do! Whatever it takes to make you create something OTHER than WWII movie.

so let me get this straight

you can't make an english movie with english actors or you won't get an award from the english film board?

"""English""""

British board only gives awards to movies with quintessentially British actors.

Picture below is Sweden though.

Thanks America! Couldn't have done all this without your Beyonce and all that calling for more niggers in movies. BAFTA will fail so it doesn't matter.

Not just "English", all Caucasians (unless they're LGBTWTFBBQ I guess). Jews not included obviously.

It's just a way to get all producers (even those that aren't limited by affirmative action policies) to shove in forced diversity if they want any hope of getting an award to get more attention and recognition. The indie sector of the film industry was already filled with forced PC bullshit, so this just takes it a step further.