IQ map of Europe (2012 Lynn and Vanhanen,Intelligence A Unifying Construct for the Social Sciences)

Considering an American nigger's IQ is 85, some of those countries are pretty sad.

Post an up to date one where importing third worlders has made all of these averages below 100.

Every country under 98 points should be expelled from the EU.

There, I just saved the EU. You're welcome, continentals.

We're still leaving though.

>Sweden 99
>Germany 99

g8 thinking, mate

:^)

gr8*

:^)

Why don't you form your own "pea-brained EU" with your other low-functioning differently-abled friends then? I mean, since you've got it all figured out already, clearly you'll do better without German money :^)

Poland, Turkey, Albania, Romania and Ukraine. The Super Special Friends Club. You'll do great.

Curious that the "higher" iq countries can't even understand the concept of borders

>Goymany wants to spend billions of euros on importing sandniggers
>Poland steps in and says no, gives us those moneys
>anglo is mad about it
kys

>student assessments
>Vanhanen
>Finland 101

Curious that Greece has a low national IQ AND doesn't understand borders.
Or denbts for that matter.

*give

Negative, I can't land! There's a strange gas covering the LZ!

This thread is retarded and fiction. See

get a room you two

>mad

I'm not mad, Pooland. We're leaving your little club soon anyway.

But you're delusional. You believe that Poland is some kind of "white man's paradise", but the truth is that you're just Germany's pet. If they decide to kill the handouts, you're finished.

Germany is a dying country, yes. But Poland is a parasite on a dying country. So who is worse?

Poland is the biggest welfare queen in Europe.

They are literally our version of niggers.

Man, I envy you. I hope you manage to kick those toilet scrubbers out eventually.

True

Not content with receiving the most in Euroshekels, they also tend to spread out, infest other countries and leech off their welfare system.

Check out pic related. We pay out almost half a billion Euros in welfare to Polish citizens. They are second only to Turks.

We get paid serious cash to import rapefugees and put them in concetration camps while you are letting them loose and pay them your tax payer's money for housing and welfare.
Plus,our politicians scummed their way into the EU and got loans without any sort of mortgage deed because the EU bankers were this dumb
Now,the german cucks are furious because they realized they won't get their money back.
Tell me again how much smarter you are,Ahmed.

>tfw too intelligent

First of all they can't decide shit, cuz Merkel is too afraid that we will leave eu if they kill the handouts.
Secondly, you are really delusional if you think that Poland is finished without gibs. Without EU regulations we would be much better off. After 2020 I hope we are leaving this sinking ship.

And finally, how the hell are we a dying country? In last 2 years we accepted about 1-1.5M young ukrainians that will quickly assimilate and work, unlike subhumans from pakistan and africa that you and germany invite.

2003: 5.5 times poorer
2011: 3 times poorer
gives us another 25 years and we will catch up, with or without gibs

You would spend those moneys on a welfare for muslims and niggers. Isn't it better to give us those moneys, so your kids will be able to migrate to a country with a better infrastructure?

>mfw too smart for yourope

Great post, thanks for sharing.

The German-Polish ratio is about the same. Per capita, Poles get approximately the same amount of welfare as Germans. Turks receive a bit more.

>vanhanen
>finnish #1
PURE COINCIDENCE.... EI SA PEITTÄÄ

Oh, and don't forget that if a father of Polish family comes to work in Germany he can get a welfare for his children, even though they live in Poland (and don't have German citizenship). Can't get more cucked than this.

in other words:
>we are so stupid and cucked and yet we are not doing anything about it

hope you will have today's new year eve full of rapes and trucks

>Falling GDP
Interesting metric to be proud of Hans. Cuckold to the core.

nuke my retard country now please

Why is it so different from his previous studies? Lynn is full of shit.

The difference is a much larger sample size. For example Italy, Italy is much higher in the last one as it mostly took place in Northern Italy where the IQ is obviously higher. In this one he got students to go to different parts of many countries to get a large sample size and a non biased one.

>The nationality of the members of the team and the nature of the sample

I can go spread questionnaires about mathematical series in rural areas, classify them all as being neandertal and call it a day.

Jesus, Ireland and Poortugal. Get your shit together.

I'm actually 100% sure that this post was made by a buttmad Polish diaspora

>MORE GIBS

>You would spend those moneys on a welfare for muslims and niggers. Isn't it better to give us those moneys, so your kids will be able to migrate to a country with a better infrastructure?
Nobody gives a fuck going to your shithole moron, you're just good enough to take welfare like these sandniggers yet you think you are "based" TOP KEK
What kind of respectfull man take money from others to provide for his own familly ? Fucking go kill yourself, you're no better than fucking niggers in africa that need people to send them food to survive
>cucked
Yeah guess what, in an UNION it's called sharing, of course you don't know what the fuck that means you're just good enough to take not giving anything back. Fucking piece of shit. And obviously you won't have any terrorist attack, even ISIS don't give a shit about Poland

I don't quit get this hateful attitude.

Why not be glad about people trying to help you and make the best out of it. Instead you call them names and laugh at their faces. Without help your country would still be a terrible shithole.

According to Lynn south italians are dumb as fuck and they lower italy's average.

Google it if you think i'm trolling

>scatvia
>scathuania
genocide sub-100 savages

Well I mean isn't it obvious that Southern Italians aren't gifted in the intelligence department. Sicilians for example....

>yet you think you are "based"

>someone offering you billions of euros
>agreeing to take it means you are cucked
gr8 logic, belgium

> Yeah guess what, in an UNION it's called sharing, of course you don't know what the fuck that means you're just good enough to take not giving anything back
western europe is sharing euros with us, so we are so kind and leave you all of the refugees :^)
In exchange we do share our bydło with you.

the point is that after 1989 you bought very most of our companies, fabrics and just shut them down. We are slowly recovering from this, but right now every car I see is either german of french with a bit of korean/japan. Every shop is either english/french/german. 2/3 of banks are western. And I can go on and on like this.

? why would you refuse in work benefits when you actually work.

Macaristan = last bastion of true whiteness

I bet Poland would be different if they only sampled Poland A and not Poland B, same with Northern vs Southern Italy

I call bullshit on the Belarussians though, they're basically Poles with some Balto-Nordic admixture. Similar with Lithuanians, sure they're swarthy criminals but I expect them to be around Poland-tier

As someone who's travelled to Romania and Moldova I can confirm that they are a race of cud-chewing retards. Same with Ukros, they're swarthy dumb Asiatics except in the big cities where they're sufficiently blanda'd with northern immigrants

>you bought very most of our companies, fabrics and just shut them down

If that was true it would mean that there should have been a lot of money circulating in Poland and very few competition. So it should have been an ease to create a nice and strong economy from sketch just like Germany did for example after world war one (though they didn't sell their companies they were just destroyed for the sake of limiting Germanies ability to build a huge war machinery). The only reason that this wouldn't have happened is that those Poles now left their country to live in wealth somewhere else so you can only blame your own countrymen.

I forgot to add:
In case that money for the sold companies did not go to private investors but to the state you simply got fucked over by an incapable government consisting of your own people yet again and should be angry at them.

And how do you think, ((who)) ruled Poland back then?
And besides, I blame Germany for over half of century of communism.

>van hanen
obviously dutch

why are Luxembourgounese so much dumber than everyone around them

Who do you think you are?

Why are Irish so retarded?

LMAO at roaches

You are contradicting yourself here. On one side you blame ((((them)))) on the other side you blame the country that tried to abolish the jews. The amount of jews in Poland was and still is ridiculously low.

Also you are blaming people that are not even alive anymore for your problems. You could just as well blame the people that let in all the jews (that were killed during the holocaust anyways) in the 1500th century.

It's a point higher than Ukraine you дypити.

If compared by population Germany would be at 13,235,366.Also consider that Germany does not own many natural ressources and its area is only roughly 1/27th that of the USA.

> on the other side you blame the country that tried to abolish the jews
...and Poles, you forgot to add.

> The amount of jews in Poland was and still is ridiculously low.
True. Before ww2 we had about ~3M kikes, after communism less than 30k (commies had beef with israel and they just told polish jews to go there)

> You could just as well blame the people that let in all the jews (that were killed during the holocaust anyways) in the 1500th century.
I do blame Polish king that did this, ofc. But because of that Poles are fucking walking jew-detectors. And because of partition and communism we are propaganda-proof. In a long run it will help us survive. Just like this saying goes,
>what doesn't kill you - makes you stronger

btw, how many jews you have got in Germany?

The elites who were in charge back in 1989-90 (during the "system change") privatized a shit ton of state-owned assets a kept the monies after selling them to western companies who were eager to buy them up and dismantle what could threaten their position in their new market (or "colonies" if you will). This was rampant in post-soviet countries and still bears heavy on them.

>tfw Swedish man with an IQ of 116 visiting the U.S.
It's like I'm some sort of God-King.

Currently we had 118,000 (~0.15% by population) jews in 2011 while Poland had 3200 (0.01%) in 2010

3200 too much. I 'member when there was a pretty big butthurt in ((media)), there was some kind of report showing that kids in primary school, asked, who killed Jesus responded with "Jews". Feels good.

Fuck off

reminder that the smartest people are never racist. why? a white guy with 140iq is still smarter than the 99% of the rest of whites, that means compared to him the average white is virtually as dumb as the average nigger

racists are usually dummies from the bottom 99% trying to feel good about the achievements of the 1%

>reminder that the smartest people are never racist

they are, they're just not open about it because status n shit

That looks like a walking heart attack.