We need a final solution to the Canada problem...

We need a final solution to the Canada problem. What do we do about this retard cuck country sitting between the great Russian Federation and now great again USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nuke the major cities please.

It does seem like the quickest, easiest route.

Retarded fucking idea bro, unless you want fallout spreading to the US and the great lakes as well.

Most Canadians are fucking retards, it's not just Sup Forums.

Need some eugenics up here badly. Anyways happy new year burger bro.

small price to pay for peace of mind.

We know the problem. I have the solution.

Hint: It's in the name

Invade and annex us. Seriously this country is sick to the core.

It really is incomprehensible why we allow Canada to exist. An entire nation dedicated to the singular goal of spreading cuckery and faggotry. "We're sourry you don't like us. Here, I'll lube up your dick with maple syrup so you can fuck me in the ass until you feel better."

Leaf on vacation here.

Trump please fucking annex us.

This. Annex us quickly.. before our drama teacher tard leader fucks it all up even worse.

Their sign is very cute. :)

>Make Canada hate thread
>Attract self-hating Canadians

>Nuke Vancouver. Prevailing westerly winds carry radiation, stop at rockies.
>Nuke Toronto. Radiation spreads west, contaminates Lake Ontario only. That's a good thing.
>Nuke Montreal. Wind carries radiation to Quebec City (yay!) and maybe even the Maritime provinces, a bonus.
>Small tactical nukes for small shitholes like Ottawa, Calgary.
Problem solved.

1.US Naval blockade of canada
2.Roll in the Abrams columns and take vancouver (make it a "liberation" campaign by stripping all Chinee investors of their hyperinflated properties)
3. Take toronto from the east, trapping montreal province and the rest (oilfields) in between us forces
4. "Liberate" oil, achieve energy inependence and some pricing power in north america.
5. Leave montreal be. they can be free territory if they comply with US policy and give water rights.
6. We now own canada, and have ability to fuck around in northern territories to build north pole defense against russia (so they know we gonna be a team, not cucked)
7. drape trudeaus hide over the bridge of the USS Gerald R. Ford and write MISSION ACCOMPLISHED in maple syrup
8.???
8 Profit

Uncucking complete.

advocating your own death

FVCKING LEAF

Here's the easy answer.

Liberate quebec.
The rest of canada descends into an Identity search civil war, America can "Restore" democracy" (and pipelines)

So fallout from Vancouver will make it to the rockies, but fallout from Toronto will only affect lake Ontario?

Take over , i'll be at the border with my American flag waiting.
You should probably nuke Toronto and Ottawa first nothing of value will be lost.

A FUCKING LEAF
telling someone how nuclear weapons work????????
How many nuclear weps do you guys have?
someone RAKE THIS SWAMP!

Is toronto really that bad? It looks nice in pictures and drake is from there.

What makes it worse than any large city?

oui monsieur

number of niggers Canada has had as their leader - 0

number of niggers yankee doodles elected T W I C E - 1

yeah, we're the cucks..

American SJW leaked there

video related.
youtube.com/watch?v=mbpCxPE_dOY

Those kids probably worked really hard on that banner.

Stupid Frodo faggot. Fallout will of course spread to Ottawa and Montreal (and hopefully Quebec City and if we're lucky New Brunswick) but this is all good.

Here are the demands they asked to the Pride march.
>mo money fo' dem programs
>less cops

> Leave Montreal alone

Yea right you disgusting frog. Why are you even here? This is between us and big brother.. nobody cares about you french pieces of shit.

Toronto invented the SJW.

>Canada has a gapping asshole
Nice job

Nuke Montreal first. Especially those Arcade Fire loving hipsters in Mile End.

Toronto is the #1 destination for all the liberal welfare migrant scum (hindus, pakis, sandniggers, chinks, niggers etc) because you don't need to learn french and is Canada's largest city in an ultra-liberal province (unlike Alberta). Montreal is less attractive to them because of the french language issue mostly and Vancouver is too far west if they don't come from Asia.

mexicos talking guys

Because there's so much to hate.

How do we get Trump to act on this? He's been disturbingly silent on the Canada issue.

Toronto is full of Sjw's and niggs it was a nice place before we imported 1000's of third world scum.
Nuke it and use it as a parking lot for NFL games.
Save montreal the girls are the hottest sluts you'll ever meet.

Why do they still tolerate those annoying canadians?

Fuck canada

I am american. I am staying in france.

annex it.

Please nuke. Shit hole country filled with retarded laws.

>picture
LOL, sandniggers can't even into Arabic.

Let china and toronto officially be chinese dependencies and build a wall around them.

Have death squads go into their suburbs/outer city limits and purge all the mudslimes.

done. rest of the country is fine

vancouver and toronto*

>final solution
i like where this is going

Cuck