Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia

Racemixing propaganda has reached Slovenia

In the video Slovene people are seen singing about how bad and racist the world is or that we have to stand together or something (I don't speak Slovenian obviously). Black people also make an appearance.
The video promotes multiculturalism and helping 3rd world nations.

youtu.be/T8SNFOPqw7w

Slovenian girl with her Asian husband / kid

>first the western cucks
>now Slovenia
>soon Croatia, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland and the rest of eastern Europe
I want it to stop. I'm even starting to see niggers and arabs everywhere.

Get used to it, it's the future.

Fact: The farther you spread your genes, the more your line is likely to flourish.

They are influenced from cuck waves spread from Austria. First Slovakia, now Slovenia. Based Hungary will fall next.

6 more dislikes, keep going.

pizde proklete

bump for Eastern qts

You do realize Slovenians have already elected a black mayor?And that they where like a part of EU for 20 years?It has reached Slovenia much sooner it's just the people there are not complete cucks and are not brainwashed by white guilt.

>niggers and muslims everywhere
lol do you live in Zagreb?

Nah, Slovenia has its own "We Are the World" regresive leftie faction, that is immitating everything EU left does for years.
Just talk (I guess singing in this case) no action.
Slolvenia is non-country no air forece no navy, less than 8k soldiers ... low energy.
Hungary should anex it, at least you would get a sea access.

>Poland
lel

Come on, his surname is Bossman. Can't say no to boss, man.

They are like cockroaches
the harder you try to make em go away the more they come

I am no saying you are cucked,i am just saying that attempts at cucking you have begun much earlier.

Such tolerance

Wow

10/10

>starting to see them everywhere
On what kind of drugs are you on mate?

>Poland + rest of Eastern Europe

I doubt this, people don't have enough for themselves. You couldn't imagine the rage if shitskins tried to move in.

Why is she so tiny?

follow the money.

Inbreeding and shitty genetic stock.

I hope slovenians have some good editors and nice ideas to fuck them over.

SLOVENIA YES

Hey buddy wtf, slovenia is ours

Fact: choose who you breed with.

>not "Follow the Nose"

YOU HAD ONE JOB

>posting a video from a bullshit show
>relevant

Yeah, nah, you're a cunt, m8.

I want to know what his fingers smell like

Lol fuck off italy
I vet you couldnt even annex Albania withouth the help of some foreign power

Denial is not healthy.

Czech Republic is too based to go full cuck. They are Europe's last, best hope.

I'd have no problem with gassing that child.

If by Czech Republic you mean Poland. Don't get me wrong, Czechs are total bros and their country is nice - but they have their own EU subversion going on.

Typical Slovenian user:

> hahaha poorfag slav faggots we are the richest we arent even eastern european we are basically celtogermanic gas yourselves mongol vodkaniggers we are a western country enjoy your poverty

> gets cucked by multicult like a western country they supposedly are

This is pottery

Yeah, wish off Italy. It's more likely Slovenia will border Republic of Venice next summer than you will ever anex Those moutains.

There's a 50% chance of seeing a nigger or an arab in Zagreb every time you go out.

yeah sorry croatia is ours, austria can take slovenia

Fair point, Poles are based af. God bless Eastern Europe.

LOLOLOLOLOL
FUCKING PURGERS
Thank god i live in some vukojebina called Karlovac :^)

Trst je naš.

>helping 3rd world nations
Slovenia IS a third world nation.

>Croatia is ours
BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Whoa okay okay hold on a minute...
BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Hehe sure Marko, now back to toilet cleaning

> Implying you can tell any difference between a Croatian and an arab

Slav genes are dominant, so it will look 99% white.

inb4
>Slavs
>White

>that one swedish guy who hates slavs shows up
Oh great..... let the party begin

This.

>rtvslo
yeah nobody but oldfart commies watch this shit.

and we've been infected with sjw shills in ljubljana. they produce this shit.

Yes you can,I could any non color blind person could are you implying the cuckedness of Sweden is so big you can't tel black from European anymore...omg...happy rapie new year sven!!

>implying you can tell the difference between a Swede and an Argentinian

Who is funding them?

relax pal, there are worse people here than croats or slovenes

>Swedish guy

Implying he's not a somalian.

why are japanese people so mean?

they nihilist atheist. they will fall without giving fucks.

their president just ordered them all to carry guns everywhere to defend themselves against terrorism

we will fall, austriafag

>t. slovenec na dopustu

Arabs are 5'5", hook-nosed, skinny, curly-haired and brown. They always wear leather jackets and faggy skinny jeans.

well, we do ... by way of taxes. it kinda makes me angry and all, but you cant really do anything about it it's a state run television.

Nah this is a song trying to remake off the ''we are the world'' song, some bullshit show on TV, Austria is making shit up. Again. Like every other country,we have that one group that thinks of themselves as white knight club that makes this kind of bullshit videos and songs

Pra deda mi je bio Zlovenac.

>one stupid cuck video is made by Jews and globalists in Slovenia with less than 8 thousand views and is mostly disliked
>SLOVENIA HAS FALLEN!!111! They are all left wing cuckold racemixers, pack it up now! Press F to pay respects to white people and culture in Slovenia!

Hey people,
it's your OP (obviously).
Keep on going disliking the shit out of this.

>why are japanese people so based
ftfy

>japs
>on Sup Forums

based

rape baby eh?
eh, doesnt matter ... cestit bozic i sretnu novu.

How do I give this jap his Sup Forums points?

Send him a rare pepe.

>rape baby eh?
Y-yes.
>cestit bozic i sretnu novu.
Likewise, my catholic brother.

whos' giving out rare pepes?

>Bullets vs propaganda
You don't know anything.

The fuck is this mountain serbs?

I traveled all ex yugoslav reps and all that balk an area,I didn't feel they were cucked at all for fuck sake most of them got theor independence from the fucking muslims barely one hundred years ago,it's not a distant memory lost in history like...viena siege or Charles martel,their great grandpa's probably were pro kebab removers,and they are still based,in Bulgaria some gypsies were stealing from a market and literally the whole town went after them with sticks and throwing stones...then you see western Europe and you wonder why all criminals go there...
So to see cucked sven talking crap about the ones who kept defending Europe's ideals and borders...yes he might fancy he is blonde,but his wife's babies won't and my slavery friends will keep being slavs and European

>You live in Zagreb
That's fine

Propaganda is here for a while now, it's just that people refuse to believe this shit, so we're not cucked. Not yet.

croatia wasnt conquered by the muslims

Sounds like the average croatian, but replace 5'5" with 5'10".

Slav (autocorrect)

wtf i love japan now

Somali troll spotted

ili neka srpska/bosanska dijaspora

>Elected a black mayor. He's a nigger alright, but he's an educated guy, not the BLM-tier nigger.

We're part of EU since May 2004 I'm pretty sure.

But note this, my fellow Serb. The amount of Slovenians that live in cities is actually falling, so the amount of people taking part in liberal propaganda is falling. In serbia, everyone is moving to Belgrade. When the jews reach you, you will be gone in a heartbeat. I'm pretty sure Serbia is gonna get cucked before Slovenia.

Rare enough?

It was, but only parts of the country and only for 150 years.

I was all over the area it was a general sensation,I wasn't refering only to Croatians but still Croatians as part of austrhungary had the grenz and lived at the border so they kept Europe from kebab and removed intruding kebab,not so long ago that was the border of Europe and you removed kebab not so long ago

It's funny, everyone knows that Eastern europe is at least 30 years behind culturally compared to the west. Like, you go to any Eastern european and it's like stepping into a time-machine where someone like Frank Zappa is still considered relevant. Apparently this backwardness extends to (((multiculturalism))) too, and my bet is that when the west is in full-on Deus Vult mode, you guys will be the one importing shitskins by the boatloads. Always a follower, never a leader.

>The amount of Slovenians that live in cities is actually falling,

explain yourself slobro, how did that happen?

and didn't you stop measuring nationalities in the last popis because the number of slovenians was trending below 80%?

That is however true.

>This
This
>This

Yes

The jews. And the taxes. There has been initiatives to remove public TV because it's shilling for the jews all the time.

don't worry swedecuck we won't be following you this time, you can have all the niggerdick you want for yourself.

And btw thanks for this whole electricity thing that Tesla followed swedish leadership on

>slovenians was trending below 80%?
I've been noticing a lot of Serbian and Bosnian posters with Slovene flags.

>and didn't you stop measuring nationalities in the last popis because the number of slovenians was trending below 80%?
No, that's a meme.

>how did that happen?
Part of the reason should actually really be the EU lol. There has been EU programs for the progression of countryside. Slovenia has taken part in these projects. People in the villages ended up getting fiber internet before the cities.

Life on the countryside is just way more comfortable. You have shitloads of space and beautiful nature, the ability to make your foood yourself, instead of toxic jewish shit. I just came home from working in forest for example.

People still take up jobs in the cities, but a lot of effort is put into moving jobs ot the outskirt, especially the middle parts, about 30-90km from Ljubljana.

The point is, you can still drive everywhere from the countryside in about 1-2 hours. good road infrastructure is a necessity. Public transport would be cool, but it's shit currently.

should I go on?

i give you some ammo to start with

Again you're wrong sven I must say all you know about multiculturalism and you fail to recognise even if in Europe and European they have a different history and culture,they have a different history and even if materially they are lagging it doesn't mean until they reach cuckhala they can have nice things,chinese ain't cucked neither are japanese,and we have nice things,slavs I'm sure understand they don't need to sick cocktail to get good things,hell it wasn't until retards in germany and sweden demanded southern states to open borders that this dint happen,and they only opened knowing they were gonna go to fuck you up,if they thought they would stay...no way...
Have a nice new year
Ps have nothing against swedes but..you don't get to complain about cukedness until you post pic with 3 dead Somalia to show you did to your part

france is where my grandparents moved to america from, so i am always happy to see you on the boards

You mostly get šiptars and čifos in the cities because muh highlife
smart people i.e. us, live in the countryside

would you want to live next to a bunch of slovenians?

yeah i didnt think so.