Who's your ennemy ?

Who's your ennemy ?

At war, recognizing your ennemy is extremely important because without ennemies, war feels stupid. But again, ennemies are all stupid, they think YOU are the ennemy while we all know it's them.

Anyway, tell us who's your real ennemy so we know what kind of people you are.

bump

Your thread made me stupid. Jesus Christ are you ten years old or do you just think like one?

social justice warriors, feminist , leftist, radical religious people, islam , corporatist , any who gets in my own way

(You) are.

Well, you should pick your ennemies better because most of those groups are already opposed to each other.

baby boomers have been behind every shitty choice america has made in the past ~60 years. jews are a memethreat and niggers only have power because of boomershits

So you hate your parents ?

ill erase them anyway, call me Omega

Traitors

Traitors ? Like people who disobey the central power ? Like people who oppose the legitimate leader of the country ? Like people who dislike Trudeau ?

finity /finite

The traitors of the people, so most of our government, the entirety of law and media.

The muslims can wait, first we have to deal with their protectors, collaborators, and enablers in our state system.

Jews are a priority target.
Jews are so dangerous it's worth it to side with Arabs to remove Matza and when it's removed to turn on them and remove Kebab as well.

Turks, Germans, Americans, Albanians, English, Croats, muslims.

So how are you different from the jews?

Because that sounds pretty jewy

The left.

I would be willing to purge the rag heads out of my Country, and also Europe. The Jews will be taken care of after we take back our land from the refugee scum.

[[[THiS iS THE ENEMY]]]

Canada doesn't have any enemies. We're multicultural :^)

Learn from the best.
This shit has got Jews to the top/

Jews, muslims, niggers, Anglos and Christians.

White people that refuse to have more than 2 kids.

Basically this.