Why do conservashits think Putin DINDU NUFFIN ?

Why do conservashits think Putin DINDU NUFFIN ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause they are christian first

>the findings of US intelligence
doesn't exist

I don't know.

Why is your ass so ripped open you could fit an entire universe of salt in it?

it fucks with their view that trump was a puppet of Putin all along.

>leftwing faggots turn into jingoists as soon as democrats are out of power
made my noggin go joggin'

Traitor to what? This nation died a long time ago. 17 million communist spics and gibs me dat niggers with no concept of free market economics, states rights or the constitution are supposed to be my fellow countrymen? I'd rather side with a nationalist patriot like Putin, honestly.

Did you even read the report from the FBI? It has a disclaimer that they don't know if it was Russia in it.

What exactly are you accusing the russians of doing? Letting the truth known to the public? The only reason to be against this is if you don't want the truth to be known.

>russian boogyman

>we must hate russia and start wars instead of living in peace

I thought republicians were suppose to be warmongers

#heisyourpresident

Why does subhuman liberal trash view arson and assault as valid forms of protest?

Please continue to assault cops and burn cities in your trump tantrums. It's time we started hanging you from your entrails like the terrorists you are.

It's not like the American left has the police support or experience with firearms to prevent this.

mainly becuz they have presented zero evidence.

/k/ needs to fuck off
Putin is based ally

Putin isn't a Christian

>I'd rather side with a nationalist patriot like Putin
>no concept of free market economics, states rights or the constitution are supposed to be my fellow countrymen?

Oh the hypocrisy
I wonder where you dumb Kike puppets got this idea of Putin as a nationalist patriot saviour of the white race. It doesn't seem to be founded in any reality.

Again faggot, he didnt. We wish he did though.

The CIA has yet to show any evidence
Meanwhile you can fucking look at Podesta's emails and see the phishing email he fell for. Sure is ADVANCED RUSSIAN HACKING.

STOP CLOGGING THE BOARDS SHILL

S A G E G A S A G E

>Before 2016

>AYO MANE HOL UP DA CIA IS EVIL MAYNE DEY BE KILLIN' DEM COMMUNISTS AND SHIET BRUH DEY DINDU NUFFIN DEY JUS WANT TO SEIZE DEM MEANS OF PRODUCTION

>2016

>HOW DARE DRUMPF NOT LISTEN TO THE CIA?!?!?!?

Fuck leftists

they think burning cities is peaceful protest because they think the law is below their selfrighteousness and the ends justify the means

>M-muh shills!
>Keep them out of my safespace mom!

Go ahead and post some of that evidence Op. I would be very interested in seeing it. So would the rest of the world for that matter.

>fuck leftists

Ballistically.

>a nationalist patriot like Putin

Daily reminder:

Personal income of Russians shrank by 52.2% in January 2016 as compared to December 2015. According to the report by the state statistics body Rosstat, the monthly income in January averaged only 21365 rubles (about USD $291)

Wages in Germany increased to 3695 EUR/Month in the second quarter of 2016 from 3655 EUR/Month in the first quarter of 2016. Wages in Germany averaged 3072.94 EUR/Month from 1991 until 2016, reaching an all time high of 3695.00 EUR/Month in the second quarter of 2016 and a record low of 1832.00 EUR/Month in the fourth quarter of 1991.

The average American monthly salary was $3,769 in 2011. This was equivalent to averages of $45,230 per year, or $21.74 per hour. The group with the highest averages was management, with $8,950 per month.

Because there's no evidence.
>inb4 muh 17 agencies!
James Clapper even said there's no evidence for it.

>before 2017
>if you don't support the president, you're a traitor

>2017
>if you support the president, you're a traitor

Democrats confuse me. I guess their values are so loose and ill-defined that they can just go from 'America was never great' one day to accusing the people they don't like as unpatriotic traitors the next.

kek, us intelligence your joking right?

Putin did absolutely nothing wrong

Putin is in charge here and he won the US election because his message resonates with the American people and we love him and agree with him. You best learn to show some respect!

Then we should be shooting them down and leaving them to rot on the concrete like any other invading army being paid to destroy American cities.

>Liberals demonize someone by giving them a big nose
Rly fired my neurons

Every time someone brings up muh 17 agencies, ask them qhat the fuck Cast Guard Intelligence knows about Russian hackers

I'd better work and live in Silicon Valley regardless to who is a president than to live in a shithole Russia where the president is
>a nationalist patriot like Putin

fuck off back to:
-twitter
-cucckit
-tumblr

Putin has definitely done a lot of condemnable activities but the main problem is how the left tries to use Russia as a scapegoat for any and every problem that arises. It's both less credible and justified than blaming Bush.

Releasing emails of a government party shouldn't be illegal.

Russia's economy sucks for 2 reasons.
1) Economic sanctions over Crimea that are OBAMA'S FAULT.
2) Low oil prices.

>"wtf we can't let Trump near th nuclear code omg he could like,nuke Denmark!"
>"OMG Drumpf won"
>"Russia we war you"
>Leftists are now warmongers

Wow really made me ponder the current situaton

this meme is literally some north korea tier shit

Southern hicks have always been traitors. They still fly their loser stars and bars flag.

HELL YEAH
RAISE HELL PRAISE DALE

Not that there's any evidence... but why are liberals SO fucking hypocrite?

>It's okay when WE do it.
is basically the central principle of liberals. They have no morals. Anything is justified if it advances their agenda.

I don't like Putin. I don't like Trump. I will state this off the bat.

What I find extremely hypocritical and downright embarassing is how the leftist liberal MSM and puppeteers are trying their damnedest to shove down the populace's throat the whole "Russian Boogeyman" schtick as an excuse to go to yet *another* war or conflict, and either invalidate Trump's presidency for Obama to remain in power or make him look bad as a Putin stooge or puppet to later impeach him.

I mean, wtf?

I repeat, I don't like the guy as I see him as nothing more than a toupee'd clown and a charismatic charlatan, but at least give him a chance. You've had an old actor, a backwoods hick married to the biggest political shrew that ever lived, two texans from a twisted political dynasty and a black guy who blasted your civil rights movement back into the stone age already.

Again, it's embarassing how the leftists are shoving the whole Russian Boogeyman down everyone's throats. It's so embarassing you have to feel just a bit of pity (albeit very very very microscopic) for them.

>this completely unfounded bullshit statement partially highlighted in yellow accompanied by a provocative image will really make you think
- every occupy democrats post ever made

As of now, given that Trump is not exercising his role as president, Trumptards will love him for anything he does. That includes sucking Russia's cock or recognizing Jerusalem as Israel's capital.

Once his term is about to come to an end and the "enlightened" blue collar workers find out that their lives just went to shit and no promises were kept (such as building a second wall of china), he will be destroyed by the same people that elected him.

all those (((anonymous sources)))

Uhhh if Russian neckbeards can literally hack American democracy ballots

Then we fucking fail so hard at democracy we can't even be mad at Russia

We should not be mad at Russia we should fix our shit and move on

Maybe troll Russia a lil in retaliation

>Liberals suddenly became extra patriotic and started to care about the US's national security
What's the matter? I thought "countries" were a social construct and everyone was supposed to be free to do whatever they want :^)

because there's no evidence?

Because we have bigger problems to worry about, like getting curbstomped by Commiefornians

CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTH PLACE OF RAHOWA

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

>Putin isn't a Christian
toothpaste, ladies and gents.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

>vladmir "hackerman" putin

>the findings of US intelligence
you guys haven't served the average American's interests since creation.

>you cant be both a traitor and president

because if Uncle Sambo had actual proof he would run to the nearest TV camera to show it off, just like he did with Bin Laden

but, the faggot doesn't have shit, which is why it hasn't happened. if you weren't a total fool you would have figured this out already.