Ctrl f sarah

>Ctrl f sarah
>No results

Wtf

just made this, badly done, off her new cartoon

I did this one

i saw that in the other thread that got archived.

someone needs to make mine better with a distant allahu akbar and a hand dragging her

All you had to do was paint her germ.

I need the "I don't believe you one."

stat

Pizzagate = the new Slenderman.

this was done on an online editor with no mouse on a laptop track pad

i barley could erase the original text

not Sup Forums but I need a punchline

And lo, I was thinking of doing a reverse of her comic to have someone from a violent subculture dragging her off. We can brainstorm for a proper edit?

>Make the "no human is illegal" be said by Sarah (speech bubble or a line between the words and her head)
>Maybe change it to refugees welcome
>Change the rug to a German flag

Or we could make it a rapefugee cologne parody.

If you remain a civic nationalist long enough you will eventually become an ethnic nationalist

>evidence

What has anyone uncovered that someone could be arrested for? Where is a single Victim?

Im stuck as a cultural nationalist, I just can't buy into culture being solely derived from racial make up

The classic

Something about how males aren't sensitive bitches who can take insult, injury, and setbacks without summoning a pity party.

I called a girl on tinder ugly once (it was a reference to what was written in her bio) and she proceeded to attempt to get me expelled from my university.

ya we need a draw fag or someone good at editing to do exactly this.

mine was like a raw template of what should be done. it will be perfect.

CTR pls go

Why do Sarah threads trigger redditors so much?

I'm black so I'll probably be a permanent civic nationalist

Lol the butthurt fuels my shitposting

A-Mei-zing

The police sketches of suspects in Maddy McCanne disappearance are uncanny in resemblance to the pedosta bros.

Also the emails and whatnot where they talk about "pizza" make it way obvious that a code is being used for something. And plugging children into that something makes the puzzle fit.

Change this so Israel is on the throne at the end

Then look at liberia, same constitution as us but they are still a shit hole

Can someone tell me where they get these high res gif versions of her comix?

Jacob?

Sup Forums.org

Nope

Victim of CPS eugenics here.

All victims are killed or discredited. My parents were accused of abuse. They cleared their name in court but the stain never left them. We had to flee.

Why did you say "Mei"?

Still not evidence, and some of the pizza stuff, while admittedly bizzarre, could be explained. But eye witness stuff is not evidence.

Just a question, how many people who still believe in pizzagate 100 are religious? I'm studying a correlation between religious people and the tendency to believe things based on loose or flimsy evidence, and in my experience most of the folks still pushing pizzagate also believe in the zombie jew messiah myth.

If you have to ask, you're not in the know.

was meant for

Sup Forumss approved character in overwatch

>evidence
>bunch of rando pictures and awkward sounding emails

Fuck me this brings back memories

Are people still doing this?

Oh, I posted the unfinished, here you go:

>I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Stop bullying Sarah.

Sigh.

How can you call the leader of the alt right a bully victim?

Fuck off, Malaysiafag.