No country for black men

A minority within a minority, the thinking black man lives a life of anonymity and frustration. Too rare for the politicians time, his interests are ignored, and his face disappears behind a mask of nig-noggery assigned him by the mainstream media. As a black man who browses /pol on a daily basis and often finds his political views mirrored by angry white men, my question is this:

Does the thinking Black man have a stake in the future of Western society, or does his destiny belong to a different land?

Include me in the screen cap.

Have children with another like minded black woman and raise them well. That's the only way to save blacks as a whole

Make Africa great again?

This. Right from angry white men to you.

Raise good black american kids. Not niggers.

raise more thomas sowell's in your community. you can't save the world but you can clean up the streets and run the hood, naw mean

The only thing i care about is if a person is productive and civilized.
Also this. Make lots of children and raise them right.

you belong if your interests are geared towards a better future

Blacks immigrants from africa are successful and accepted. The real problem for blacks in america is black culture, not black genetics.

What;s wrong with living among other "thinking black man"? Why live among whites?

holy fuck the amount of redditor cucks in this thread is disgusting kill yourself op you tar colored attention whore

Young white girls are your reparations, nigger

>again
It was only great when whites were in it.

You're more than welcome to have your own land.

What's your opinion on coal burners?

This.
American blacks are fucking cancer every black i met in my country was based as fuck

'Western Civilization' aka: European civilization
aka: European Caucasoid civilization.
The answer is no. No. No. Go somewhere else.

No the smart negro is a genetic abomination that should never exist at all, all negros need to be stupid apes so we can eradicate them without a care in the world.

You smart niggers are the true cancer because your existence is what stops us from killing you all.

The question is how. When they inevitably go to school, browse internet, or watch TV they're immediately brainwashed into the aspirational mainstream nigger narrative. Short of authoritarian homeschooling, they will, like any kid, be influenced and informed by their peers.

As a mestizo in your position. I feel your pain. We have no place in this world. Do what I did. Find a good woman and make her your wife. Then carve a future for your family out of the degenerate society we live in.

>Blacks immigrants from africa are successful and accepted
Wrong retard, african niggers are far worse than american niggers, the successful africans are the genetic ouliters that got great grades in their universities back in Africa but do not be confused THAT IS NOT THE AVERAGE AFRICAN NIGGER AT ALL.

>Does the thinking Black man have a stake in the future of Western society, or does his destiny belong to a different land?- 17 posts and 5 image replies shown.

well you're already here so you may as well try to better western society as much as you can. i'm not happy about it but i know you're not going anywhere anytime soon.

Ich bin produktiv und zivilisiert und trotzdem hassen mich hier alle

>nigger poster in turkey
It's funny because Turks absolutely despise niggers

You do. But the Blackman has to retake Africa.

It is your promised land. Your ancestral home. Just look at the state of it. It's full of corrupt leaders that exploit their people.
The role of the intelligent black man in the Western world is this. First to reform the average black in America/Europe, then to reform and retake the blacks in Africa.

It's a must. You, not solely you but the all intelligent blacks have a duty to save their race from their conditioning.
This is truly the race war. Not black vs white, but black vs black, white ba white, Jews vs Jews, and the intelligent vs the unintelligent in all races.
Never mind the storm weenies, they're a laughing stock.

Ideals and actions are what gain respect and friendship, not color or race.

You are K-selected in an r-selected environment. Of course people are gonna hate you.

Pic related is the finest man your people have ever produced on this continent. He was your finest specimen because he saw limitless potential in your people, but only in relation to their dominion in Africa, their home. He recognized that your existence here on this continent was an historical accident born of brutality and there is no compelling reason for black men who believe in themselves and their people to remain here hobbled by that legacy. It's a sort of racial equivalent to living in your parent's basement well into adulthood. For what? Do you or do you not believe your people can thrive in their motherland? Are you or are you not a unique group of people with a foot in each world, and does that experience leave your people uniquely capable of a special kind of nationhood?

The worst thing black Americans have ever done to themselves is lock the wisdom and philosophy of Garvey up into an historical lockbox. You should have built on his vision, not abandoned it for another century in daddy's basement.

And I believe black Americans would find that if they did return to Africa and establish their own nation under their own form of government, historical animosities would fade and America and this new nation would be co-operative allies.

>based as fuck
What does this stupid phrase even mean?

Is this Tommy Sotomayor?

Because I am through caring about you smart negros, you do nothing while you allow your feral savages to ruin human civilization then go NO PLZ DONT KILL MY FELLOW SUBHUMAN BLACK BROTHERS YOU RACIST.

All of you smart blacks can fucking die for all I care.

hast du das gras weggeraucht?

You must lead them, Kumakindo.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

do what many on Sup Forums plan on doing. Homeschool or private school and control what your children listen to and watch. Give them a good upbringing.

lurk more

It would be a hellhole like Haiti.

What?
Our people absolutely love them what are you talking about?

>Does the thinking Black man have a stake in the future of Western society.

"""black""" guy here. I think we do. Love or hate whites and the vastly inferior low IQ (in comparison to jews), they are individualistic and capable of empathy.

Jews (the real threat) on the other hand, are incredibly psychopathic and tribalistic. The jews want every other human that is not a jew, to grovel at their feet. They want every human to not have what they have been afforded, a sense of family, morals, and community empathy.

If we as blacks do the bidding of the jews and destroy the European race, there might just come a future where rich Jewish men can literally enslave your family once more (as well as that of a white man).

Most blacks are too busy being Kangz, to comprehend who the real enemies are beyond "fuk whitey". But if you are truly conscious , I recommend that you ally with white Europeans for the time being. Even if their racism is more blunt but less sophisticated, realize that the jew is a far more dangerous race for all of us.

Why cant you niggers ever stay in Africa? Fucking parasites.

the thinking black man is just as American as the rest of us. your future too.

Without any reason?
Can't imagine that, unless you live in some rural village where everyone is low-key natsoc

The african congoid doesnt care about anything except itself, you are asking niggers to care about all of humanity just give up already you are talking to a wall.

>alle

Ich hab kein Problem mit dir, famalam

holy fucking RARE

Dude lmao why are you that butthurt did Tyrones bullied you?

Fuck Niggers

they tried though, Liberia. and it's fuckin shit.
Though they were completely willing to truck across Africa to help us in Iraq. I have no idea why we denied their support, would've been hysterical.

Murricans, were blacks better back in the day? From what I've seen in old movies and shows, blacks in US seemed pretty cool up to the 80s. What the fuck happened to them. Where are all the cool blacks like Apollo Creed and Lando. Where's someone like Jimi Hendrix. How did blacks get so niggerish

Please keep in mind that many Anglos were slaves as well, and that many men and women came here on contracts of indentured servitude. Countless never lived to the end of those contracts, and their children had to "fulfill" the lost time. This resulted in many generations of white slavery. Black people were not the only ones who suffered at the hands of the rich in colonial America.

Of course you have a future in Western society as long as you keep to your own and we work together for the benefit of each other and country.

Leftists and niggers and racemixers have to go.

>you just mad because we beat your ass
More typical nigger behavior, they cant fathom why someone would hate them beyond animalistic garbage like OOOH I THINK NIGGERS ARE STRONGER THAN ME.

Liberals want the black father removed and have succeeded.

Whiteness is a state of mind rather than a skin color.

>1 post by this id

Slide thread

You hosting a Risk game or something?

If the Negro's destiny is to return to Africa to retake his homeland, how are white Americans justified staying here? By this logic shouldn't we return to Europe?

I'm Hispanic, my views have made other Hispanics label me a sellout and a traitor. I don't care about my specific ethnic group as much as I care about this nation as a whole. You are not responsible for the black community and your race doesn't define who you are. You have a place and a stake in America, we are one nation. White nationalism is as ridiculous as black nationalism, it's just stokes more division in our nation.

I'm still here, but I did no come here to speak; I came here to listen. Please continue.

>1 post by this ID

But seriously. Race mixing is a plot to make us all the same and reduce us to nothing but units of labor.

I say Yes, there is always something of value in those possessed of wisdom no matter what their race or ethnicity. Despite prejudice and hatred well deserved, everyman must prove their worth in this world.

There are castes within all racial groups.

Blacks are too stupid and aggressive to be allowed in white societies, sorry to any good blacks out their but you belong with your own race. We whites are not the baby sitters of the world who have to put up with your primitive minds and behaviour. We dont need to and shouldn't. If we had balls we would kick you out.

>Ultimately you need to go back to africa. Get your shit together and go start a revolution in bumfuckgeria

This.

Smart black people will fraternize with normal to smart white people EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK.

I never understood this black people will only gravitate towards other black people. Black people will gravitate towards who they can best relate to.

If anything a high IQ & high contributing black person has little to nothing in common with your average "dindu".

I don't know how or if anyone would want to do this but I'd be all for a "Sup Forums Black Intelligence Council"

you look more like an avocado than you do a black guy.

>Does the thinking Black man have a stake in the future of Western society, or does his destiny belong to a different land?

There's nothing magical or permanent about the difference between Jewish and Asian success and black failure. Culture, environment, and genetics are intertwined.

For three thousand years, smart and studious Jewish boys were married off to the daughters of other intelligent, wealthy men, and supported by their fathers-in-law while they produced eight or ten smart Jewish babies. Then they married their bright daughters off to other smart, promising Jewish boys and repeated the cycle for a hundred generations. Their culture strictly enforced marital fidelity, as the paternal Y-DNA studies of the Kohanim (the priestly caste bearing the name Cohen) have proven. The stupid and lazy among them had much less opportunity to pass on their less valuable genes. To a somewhat lesser extent, the same is true of Asian and European societies, at least until the last 50 years or so. And in all three cases, there was an environmental contribution. Evolutionary pressures tended to select for intelligent people with the foresight, judgment, and skills to survive in inhospitable deserts and cold mountains.

The people who remained in Africa, by contrast, had a much easier time foraging for food in the jungles and savannas. At least since the time of chattel slavery, and probably long before that, the pressures of their cultural and physical environment did not select for intelligence, but rather for athletic prowess and thoughtless reproductive promiscuity. Now, the most foolish, worthless, irresponsible black men, at least in the Americas and Europe, are precisely the ones who successfully spread their seed most widely. Welfare dependency and hip-hop culture enable and exacerbate the spiritual, moral, and genetic degradation of the proud black man that was started by Arab slave traders 1500 years ago.

>All points are equal
Fuck off America belongs to the European human.

Fuck off hippy

Jesus Christ thats painful.

Go back to Africa.
This is your homeland.

> The thinking black men
No. In a true nationalist Western society, no sensible white women would think of mating with a negro. Regardless of intelligence, his genes are still shit. But at the rate things are going now, any blacks with an above average IQ will be considered paragons of their race. You can take pride in that, I suppose. Whites will just hate you for it.

Well you neuter them.

what's up bol

Mind the edge.

Nigger, just take out a bunch of other niggers and yourself.

Africa for Africans.

Segregation or annihilation. Only two options.

Genetically different. Also somewhere theres a study about diversity bringing anxiety to everyone involved

Blacks became niggerish right around the time of Lyndon B Johnson and his "Great Society" initiative. Basically, the combination of welfare, destruction of the nuclear family, prevalence of crack, and rise of ghetto culture have caused american blacks to become the feral niggers you see today. This destruction has been going on for roughly 40 years.

are you the guy who makes these blacked threads every day?

Blacks used to have lower unemployment rates than whites before 1960. What changed was the civil rights act that gave blacks an incentive to fail and do things that make it harder to succeed.

Single motherhood, accepting government aid, shunning schooling and normalizing abortion. Then, when rap music came along, but well before that with soul and Islam, came blacks idolizing being ghetto thugs and being the opposite of whites just to spite whites.

They fail on purpose to spite whites. It makes no sense. Succeeding is acting white to them.

The real problem is liberals and democrats encouraging and excusing blacks that do this and supporting them and saying everything bad that happens to them is because of white people.

>go to a public school
>kids beat the shit out of the teachers and no one cares about the classes
>"It's white racism that's failing these kids!!!"

It's so fucking annoying and I hope redpilled blacks see that this shit is what makes white people give up and become racist against blacks.

Op
People do not get it.
It is not about race. It is about ideals. There cannot be a race war too.
But i would love to fight side by side with you to kill progressives

Whites deal with the same shit now. Look at how many white kids act like niggers.

You take them out of cities, raise them in small towns, don't ignore subtle issues and be a good parent.

>this senpai
As a thinking negroe you need to further your "superior" (superiority is relative) negro genes so that the overall population becomes smarter. Also use your intelligence to rally and organize blacks for something useful. Genetics can change, we turned wolves into dogs. Lets turn negroes into humans

>105117747
Fucking nigger
(Include me in the screencap)

>black society
Everyone on this board is retarded, why do they ignore PRESLAVERY nigger cultures?

Who gives a fuck about american blacks, the real evidence that niggers are stupid savages is looking at how the PURE NIGGERS live.

Raise your kids well, make sure they adopt proper english from home.

First impression will determine how other people see them. Being well-dressed and not speaking hood-slang will go a long way.

within ALL races there exist ubermensch, the thinking black man, as yourself, Ben Carson etc, have a destiny of greatness. The African American community needs to disown the barbaric bigotry that said media always perpetuate. It is counterproductive and produces a bigger divide.

In my book, those like you, will always have a place in society. But those who embark on nig rages and scream about nonexistent institutional racism, as I'm sure you agree, they do not.

I edited the origional to become that picture. Nice to see it reposted.

This desu the nigger problem has many factors but the lack of fathers is probably the biggest one.

>das because dey didnt have duh european steel and germs
>don be waciss genetics are only skin deep

The problem is blacks lack empathy of a more advanced brain and do not police themselves outside of the token old black man on a TV show who tries to do right and sticks up to the bad nogs and a becomes a martyr to senseless violence for his more enlightened approach. They are the epitome of selfish and world revolves around me fuck everyone else and when they get into shit have no idea how to respond except with the most primitive outbursts. Even the smartest blacks are dumb fucks and they play the race card to make other people do their work for them and complain if you don't help them solve their own problems/work.

Just no fucking self responsibility.

Ultimately you need to decide if white and black people can ever be one people. It's natural for humans to notice differences and group themselves and I worry that even if we somehow fully integrated we would still separate when times get tough. Even Black's hold racist views against whites have you never felt yourself do this? I have and I in my heart believe people should have the same equality of opportunity.

I don't honestly know if racism ever goes away.

Also I feel bad for decent blacks sometimes. They honestly might have it worse then anyone. At least in some ways.

Ideally, in a different land.

Realistically,

This acceptance of a genetic component to the black man's plight is considered racist these days, of course. So be it. Name-calling changes nothing. I will accept being called that name as long as it's understood that I bear the black man no ill will, and would love to see him change his culture in a manner that will bring the quality of his people's genetic material up over the generations to come.

If thoughtful, upstanding, honest black men such as yourself were celebrated in black culture, and given breeding access to the best of black women, while white society continues to degrade itself in the same manner as the current black culture does, I see no reason not to expect a day, (centuries down the road) when the average black man is smarter, wealthier, and more respected than the average white man.

You have a place like any other goddamn people on this forsaken earth.
Live your life well.
Be good.
Dont be a dick or a chimp.
Be a good parent.

Don't be a nigger. Be a man.

Not my problem. Clean record on my end.

"progressives"

are we really going to let them continue to use this term? are we going to continue to use it ourselves?

call them what they are. the radicalized left.

They want all fathers removed, at least from a position of power. It's fine if the father writes a child support check, for them.

kids without fathers do HORRIBLY in life.

Almost every single ailment causing distress, division and degeneracy effecting societies of all creeds and colors around the world can be linked back to the never-ending blighted parasite that is the eternal Jew. Never forget the true enemy.