Pot a cucking agent?

Recently stopped smoking pot after having done so daily, multiple times for almost two decades. Finding this way harder than quitting cigs, which i did. Noticing some differences already that make me think pot is a cucking agent and the government will be pushing it in order to cuck the people
> noticable difference in physique after only a couple weeks. "man tits" dininished greatly and seem to have better and more muscle mass, and im not working out at all.
> noticed a friend who has his medical prescription, never used to smoke anymore. he has now developed woman like breasts in about a year.
> i used to be shy and scared about confrontation, now i am willing to tell anyone what i think of them or fight at the drop of a hat, zero fucks given.

conclusion, pot is basically a cucking agent adn probably encouraged by government to keep people cucked and asleep as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to stop smoking the green jew but I am so used to being stoned all the time I feel fucked up if I stop. The times I had stopped for a decent amount of times I felt so much smarter.

just stop buying it.

congrats on being an example of addiction.

yeah i tried many times, now that im fianlly free i can see it for what it is. Keep the masses docile!

You've got to be fucking kidding me. quitting pot harder than cigarettes? I don't think so.

I smoked weed for 10 years, quitting was as simple as me saying "this isn't fun anymore, I'd rather do other stuff with the money I'm spending on this.

I smoked cigs for 1.5 years, quitting was hard. I had my last ciggy 16 years ago and still have cravings from time to time.

I'm stoned right now, I honestly don't enjoy it too much. Just makes me anxious and tired now.

Well yeah but how good is it getting really stoned just before you go to bed. Or even better when you just wake up. I'm so stoned right now

Wow its almost like different people have different experiences in life

FFS. Pot isn't an addiction, it's just a habit.

That's where I wound up, one day while I was stoned, I thought "huh, this isn't very much fun, I'm just draggy and anxious." So I stopped. The end.

i smoked cigs since i was 10 or 11 years old, quit when i was 28 or 9. Was a bad smoker, 2 packs a day. It was hard for about 2-3 days then cravings stopped happening and iw as fine. With pot i find cravings are stronger and longer lasting. I dont buy this 'its not addictive' bullshit. I was a legit stoner like a couple grams a day minimum

I stopped smoking pot in September after 7 straight years of smoking, feels good.

With always being lazy and tired smoking it all the time, I got my energy back also. Started kick boxing classes and eat and drink healthier too. I'm getting some serious muscle in my legs and built up my shin bones so I can kick really hard at hard objects.

Now all I have to do is stop chewing tobacco.

>government is pushing pot to cuck people
>still carries minimum sentences since almost a century ago

I wouldn't be surprised if the founding fathers got high as fuck.

its really easy to quit. i took a break and didnt even notice a difference.

I smoked from 16 to 25, almost daily. The worst thing was that somewhere around 2010 the Weed here in Finland started to get really good because all kinds of medical strains and lots of growers.

We smoked really mild hash around here when we first started many years, barely got you high. Then suddenly all these really +20-40 THC% strains started showing up and became standard. Can´t even remember anything because being so baked for years.

I don´t plan smoking during my "adulthood" anymore, but I really hope when I am old as fuck, retired and all my friends dead; I can walk to one of those coffee shops and light up my pipe in the city park bench in cold autumn breeze ;__;

not here its "illegal" but cops dont even care. Theres illegal dispensaries all over toronto operating in broad daylight.

yes i think the quality "kush" strains have alot to do with it. Not like the stuff i started out on.

I'm not saying that different people's experiences are different, just the opposite. I'm arguing that it is, at least in my experience (and literally the experience of every former pothead I've known) that quitting pot is fucking easy.

So all this "government conspiracy / green joo" bullshit is bullshit. One would think that if (((they))) want to keep people sedate and enslaved, (((they))) would use something that would actually accomplish that goal.

BTW this is my last day on Sup Forums, you'll be able to continue uninterrupted with your social-conservative anti-pot-propaganda in less than 24 hours.

>"Finding this way harder than quitting cigs"
Maybe because you're a weak-willed little bitch who blames his crutches when it's convenient

hmmm... someone on 4 chan being edgy for no reason from behind the safety of his keyboard in dads basement. Your mothers a whore.

most people that think like this are 70s potheads. We've had really high grade shit the last five years or so that acts more like hard drugs.

>not working out
>growing muscle mass
>"my man tits are gone guise!"
You've got to be fucking kidding me. You're almost as bad as these cucks pushing marijuana miracles.

I picked up Judo and kickboxing during my heavesit smoking periods. Been lifting for 3 years and still haven't quit smoking. Though I used to smoke before sessions I don't anymore. It does make you lazy and content with less reps.

>Estrogenic effects of marijuana smoke condensate and cannabinoid compounds

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0041008X06000093

No, pot is just fine. You were abusing the shit out of it like a worthless degenerate fuck, ruining it for normal people.

You just sound like a degenerate addict.
Some of us can use drugs responsibly

The dojo I go to put a new philosophy in my brain, "strong mind, strong body", plus I wanted to see if I could be totally independent of the marijuana use and live life like a partial normie. It has helped a lot and I do a lot more without it. I don't binge eat junk food either.

I guess the main reason I stopped was because I was straight up abusing it so much, I had to quit or else there would be nothing to achieve other than military service and college.