/btg/ - Bogdanoff Twins General

Alright, you guys. What the fuck is their endgame, and why are we not talking about them right now? 2016 is about to end, and something tells me that these bastards'll do whatever it takes to strengthen their grip around the throats of the free peoples of the world in the coming year.

For the unenlightened among us, here's a quick rundown of what we know about these dastardly fucks.

>Strong ties to the French prime minister; evidence to suggest that they influence his every move, pushing for policies meant to weaken the nation's moral fabric so that they might rule over them without difficulty
>Belong to an ancient bloodline which has been associated with royalty and untold power
>Evidence which suggests that the Rothschilds are operating under their supervision
>Own DNA editing research facilities throughout the world
>Extensively funding NASA research regarding sustainable life on Mars
>Rumored to possess psychic abilities and are said to have IQs upwards of 200
>Largely believed to be in contact with alien life forms

Again, my question is, where in the fuck is all of this headed, and how can they be stopped? SHOULD they be stopped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They won't stop until EVERYONE will call them "the Assfuck twins" , mark my words

Who gives a shit

Anyone who values their freedom SHOULD. We don't know what their goals are as of yet, but this thread was made for the purpose of facilitating discussion regarding that.

Together they form the anti-Christ entity of this universe.

Rulers of the All, Left to Balance Right, As Above so Below, The Good and the Bad Cop. Light and Love.

That is what the Bogdanoff Brothers are.

Peace out

>200 IQ
>destroyed their face with plastic surgery

Honestly I think these are just two spoiled faggots who have no right having a massive amount of money fucking around in world affairs because they have nothing better to do.

The future will be one of trials and tribulations but one thing we can count on is the Guiding Force of the Bogdanoffs.

It is scary but know in your heart the Bogdanoffs will guide us to new and exciting heights never imagined before by humans.

They know only love, though it may seem like hate to those not aware of the bigger picture.

Cosmic forces revere the Bogdanoff Mind for it is the most wisest and fairest of the all of Humanity.

The Archangel Gabriel is rumored to have appeared before them - instilling in them the knowledge of Heaven & Earth.

The Bogdanoff Mind is incomprehensible - untouchable - a true Force of Nature.

Know that the Bogdanoffs want only happiness and enlightenment for Humanity and we must let them take us there.

Breathe Bogdanoff - Live Bogdanoff

The Bogdanoff conspiracy is getting out of hand.

What don't they have their hands in!

what the fuck is wrong with their heads?
looks like god just hit "randomize" while making those melons
like holy shit it looks like the startup screen for super mario 64
good lord fuck man, it's as if someone made a caricature of a caricature.
fucking looks like someone sucked some classical age musicians through straw and they drr-drr-drrrr'd and didn't unsmoosh all the way.
Goddamn.

fucking lunatic

their misshapen faces are a result of years of plastic surgery

Anyone with an IQ of 200 wouldn't do that to their face

this

Who is spamming this thread every using day? Does OP have a sexual attraction to the alien twins?

I believe they're rich enough to have never heard anyone tell them the truth about how they look, not even once.

can you cite some sources to back up your claims, or i'm just going to assume you're memeing

Bogdanoff shills disgust me.
I won't let a bogdanization of this already fucked up world happen, not before I die

LMFAO this is BS

fucking idiot. But yeah, the gene bullshit is real. These idiots being aliens with psychic abilities? And one with enough brain power can predict human behavior. They don't have 200IQ. Even OP has a higher IQ than them.

It's too late to stop them now. Rumour has it they're building a super computer to upload everyone's conscience and eventually build a new society completely made up of AI on Antarctica.

They laugh about it themselves but never tell why they look that way, even though it's obvious

Here, you can see them DJ with their chins in a video clip about them. Yes, they are that influent. Scary.
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

This.

haha. why does their hair look so dry and shitty? it looks like thin pieces of straw, if you grabbed a handfull of it you'd get a pile of dist and little sticks.

Just checked out their bloodline and it matches with those of famous occult families. I wouldn't be surprised if they're initiated into the mysteries.

Could their bloodline be one of the many dragon lines needed to birth the false Christ? Their lineage suggests that they could be one, but I doubt that.

THE BOGDANOFF THREAT IS REAL AND WE WILL NEED MORE THAN MEME MAGIC TO STOP THEM
Somebody post that tweet by Igor saying they had a meeting arranged with Trump somewhere in January, and that "big things are about to happen"

Ok faggot. We're all sick and fucking tired of you shilling these incestuous fudge packers.
From the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourself.
Fucking sage

The Bogdanoffs are some of the sharpest minds in MMA and media overall

They have nothing but our interests at heart. They are involved in an astral civil WAR with bionic Ancient Martians and are mediating the conflict in order to prevent the universal balance of chalkra from being rearranged

Lmao at this booger eating dork

The shills are coming out in droves today. Stay vigilant, people.

These dubbs tell the truth, even though this is old news
Keep updated faggot

cringe