FACT

mexicans > niggers and muslims

>Women of color, in contrast, voted overwhelmingly for Clinton: 94% of black women supported her, and 68% of Latino women.

Latinos in america will become more and more conservative as times grows. Reagan made this gamble a while back and it just might work in our favor.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

More latinos voted trump than romney

Yeah if you pointed a gun to my head and told me to choose id pick spics over nogs still prefer neither

>mexicans

All hispanics need to be gassed, starting with flips

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

shut up spic.

spics are actually more liberal. older spics loved hillary but younger spics hated her because she was too conservative.

no, we are doomed

latin america is a communist progressive shithole

barely

Subhumans prefer large government to take care of them.
Spics are subhumans.
Therefore spics prefer large government to take care of them.

If there's a discrepancy in spics who voted for Clinton compared to Trump, it's because they were swayed by his animal magnetism.

>latin america liberal
>chile

you are shitskin so it doesn't matter if you are liberal or not

still being shit

I actually agree with you, I do think Mexicans are much better immigrants and better assimilated than black people or muslims. I work in the trades and I have met too many talented and hard working Mexican people to really believe otherwise.

That said, they absolutely still have to immigrate legally and an under-regulated border is still one of our biggest problems.

US actually transforms spics, I still don't know why.

Mexico's two largest parties are a Populist Center (PRI) and a Conservative Right (PAN). Left parties are weak and hold only a handful of positions.

They get money just for existing and more money for having more kids basically suckling at the teat of government causes them to vote for more gibs and prevents most of them from ever being truly successful.

Jews>Asian>white

>flips
>hispanic
lmao, americans talking about race are hilarious

Because the Mexicans that are in Mexico care about Mexico (mostly) and don't want to ruin it.

The Mexicans that go to the US for money don't really give a shit, they just want their gibs

You're fucking retarded.

People who emigrate here are often heads of the household who work and send money back to their families in Mexico.

More often than not they would rather stay in Mexico but it is nearly impossible to make decent money.

if welfare is the only motivator for leaving then why do we not see more mexican immigrants in a place with a lush, bloated welfare state like canada, but instead somewhere like california or chicago?

Not really. Here, let me help (You)
>People who move to the US = traitors looking for an easy way out
>People who stay here = Decent folks looking for a way to make things better

How is that going for you?

Because Canada actually works against illegal immigration and they don't often speak spanish there.

Pretty nice. I have a nice job and live comfily away from danger.
How about you?

The money they are sending back is mostly welfare money stolen from Americans. Kys.

same bro

Populism is a cancer. We have social assistance programs and the poor do try to take advantage of such programs but that is only a very small portion of the population.

Your (you) is somewhat right, but some emigrate because they find no other possible solution.

yes they are. Mexicans work hard and mostly fear God. But the cartel violence is appalling

We like country western apparel, baseball, and we're Christians. If it weren't for the language barrier we'd be bro-tier.

exactly.

You tell yourself that those who emigrate here are traitors is just a meme.

The vast majority of people can't find work to live comfy.

Most of my family lives in or came from Juarez. I'm probably more in touch with your average citizen and those who emigrate here than you will ever be living in your parent's gated community.

The money they send back comes from working on the fields, there's mexicans (usually second gen) who do try and take advantage of your food stamps and housing programs.

This

are you joking? PAN is the only right wing party and it's cuckservative tier.

PAN is similar to a conservative democrat which is where most mexicans are politically.

Yes there are your fair share of gibs, but Trump will hopefully change that.

I am more than happy have a work exchange visa program.

the people who stay in mexico are either: a) on mexican gibs (which is like a free mudhut house, plasma tv, and unlimited beans) or b)they're the crypto-jews who run the country

the people who leave the country are the better ones but they're still subhuman.

My experience irl tells me otherwise.

Sorry.

Gracias

Except, not saying your family is like this but many chicanos come back to Mexico acting like they are the hot shit just because they earn USD flipping burgers at McDonalds.

There's a lot of middle class people here trying to improve the country.

Please do. I feel sorry for people who have to leave searching for better oportunities, my family had to move cities because of violence and I remember when I was a kid my mom gave food and shelter to two central american kids who were attempting to cross the border.

>wetbacks are traitors meme

lol you dumbass. remittances from illegals are the second largest source of foreign income for your shitty income. you get more money from remittances than oil. these people are the only thing keeping your shitty country afloat and NAFTA.

you work for shit wages and live in a walled house with security bars on each window?

There there, chicano.
Have a You.

>remittances from illegals are the second largest source of foreign income for your shitty income
That sounds inflated as fuck.

>NAFTA.
You really think NAFTA beneffited us? You are delusional, read before you post lies. It killed Mexico's cinema and other small companies who couldn't "compete" with larger companies supported by NAFTA.

i think it's funny that Mexicans are the only nation in the world that depends on their American diaspora for survival and bashes them. I hope Trump nukes everything north of the Nueces River so we can have a moat to separate us from you subhuman losers.

They're better, but mostly because the bar is really low. They don't usually murder people without provocation and can hold a job, at least.

Have you been to Commiefornia recently?

Spics have family values at least.

Another You to reduce your faggotry

I got many more, senpai

lol you Mexicans are so fucking stupid. Everything I said can be googled in like 2 seconds.

>mexican cinema is dead boo hoo

who gives a fuck. mexican entertainment is fucking retarded.

can you name something else that was destroyed by NAFTA? Nope. Because of NAFTA you still have an economy.

yes they have the worst, but thats what happens when mass low skilled immigration occurs, look at them vs the north africans and blacks in france.

Ask yourself which is worse

Are you implying they can't work in the field and collect welfare? While not being taxed? Also not all spics work in the field.
Your anecdotal garbage means nothing.

I agree that of someone who comes back acting the fool they should btfo.

Most in the US wants Mexico to be great too.

>Everything I said can be googled in like 2 seconds
NAFTA you still have an economy.
By economy you mean a huge deal of the population slaving on factories just one step above sweatshops?

But you live on the internet. You don't have an actual grasp on shit do you?

That chart is misleading...those benefits are going to their kids who are US Citizens. Do you want to deny them food and healthcare so they grow up just as malnourished and unhealthy as their third world parents? There's no way you'll ever be able to strip them of their citizenship and deport them.

>94% of black women supported her
Why?

They use their kids Soc# to ask for the benefits since their kids are US citizens (anchor babies). Not all immigrants have kids in the US, the chart isn't representative.

kek.

>Pic related, sounds legit af not biased at all
lazy mother fucker

>It is that way because good directors fled since they couldn't find funds for their films
1 person? it's funny though that you can't find an actual Mexican industry that was negatively affected by NAFTA just cinema...which wasn't even robust to begin with.

>By economy you mean a huge deal of the population slaving on factories just one step above sweatshops?
ok then what else would these people be doing? working for cartels? The Mexican government hasn't created a single job. All the jobs in Mexico are American jobs that have been outsourced.

Most latinos are working class. Trump appealed to them due to the economy. As soon as things start going well again they'll have no problem voting for more gibs me dat.

>those benefits are going to their kids
PAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

No-one disputes this.
Mexicans are damn hard workers, respect.

>Latinos in america will become more and more conservative as times grows
We sure hope so but as soon as that happens the left will be calling for you all to be deported or want voter ID. What will move the Mexicans to be more conservative is the left going full commie.

I think once this immigration from mexico gets under control everything else will fall in place. Their views more align conservatively.

I'm glad you acknowledged they bring nothing but liabilities you dumb fucking spic

If people have jobs/income/tax base, are hard working, and have family values, do you really believe they will get more liberal?

>lazy mother fucker
That's the first result.

It was small companies and businesses from the 90's I don't have the exact names of every business.

>working for cartels
Perhaps that's what they do since they are the fastest growing economy in Mexico and the rest of Latin America due to the US funding. Good thing you start addressing that.

>I don't have an intellectual retort
>here is a cartel meme

lel

not at all which is why I really believe we can withstand the lefts predicted demographic title wave. I know a ton of great Mexicans and they're all just solid family people who work hard and truly love this country. I can't imagine they don't see it going to shit with the direction of the left.

Yeah because it's not like he just flipped his own argument on its head by pointing out they abuse gibs.
>b-but muh fields

>so far from god so close to the united states meme

dumbass. why do you pathetic losers blame the greatest country in the world for your problems? you should be grateful you border America.
notice how canada isn't a shit hole?

>Women of color, in contrast, voted overwhelmingly for Clinton: 94%

So why have I heard that smart people voted Democrat? Was that more fake news?

So are Mexicans stealing our jobs?

Wait they are just gimmesome?

Shit you don't know. Time to ask Google what to think faggot.

>Visiting sister and brother in law in Texas
>Afraid of muh drumpf as he and his family is Mexican (legal)
>Turns out we just talk about hating niggers, even with his redneck neighbors
>MFW

Haha you're on the 5th stage which is anger. Next comes depression and acceptance

You sound like a nigger. Try using logic next time.

>Canada isn't shit

kys

Why mericans talk about Hispanics like a single homogenous group lmao.

democrats lose the educated and middle class vote every time.

cause you are

>13 posts by this I.D.

>drinking piss > eating shit

Cool.