HAPPY NEW YEAR INFIDELS

MAY YOU ALL GET YOUR HEADS CHOPPED OFF
:^)

nothing would make me happier

I wish a paki would try

thank you pajeet

happy new year u too

May 2017 be the year we bomb Mecca into oblivion

You realize there is already a plan to invade and seize your nukes your nukes if the Us decides they don't like how you shitskins are handling them? You didn't even develop the tech yourselves fucking AQ Kahn stole the tencology while in Europe ("to have suspected him would be racists!") then sold to pakis worth koreans, libyans, etc..

Ironically, he tried to sell to Saddam and he touch it was a CIA trick. IF Saddam had taken him up, no invasion, not 7 trillion dollars spent for the Jews.

happy new year paki bro

greetings from the caliphate

May you get a SCUD up your ass too, paki.

We taught the Indians so much.

Not about toilets. No.
But colonisation, yes.
You're fucked, paki.

come say that TO MY FUCKING FACE PAKISTAN

Fuck Islam

2017 will be the year the poos make your country irradiated glass. Might wanna fuck your favorite goat one last time before you become vapor habeeb.

0/10 effort proxyfag

if not i need timestamp and picture outside of window of your shitty village, you fuckin terrorist fuck

>mooslim
>worshipping idol

Have fun in dozakh, this is the biggest sim for a muslim, not even kidding

Just do it already, Achmed

Are you saying OP is worshipping Pepe?

Try not to get killed by thuggee when India go all out on your little country.

Faggot go to Canada and burn with the falling LEAF. REEEEEEEEE

What are you talking about? I like Trump, but the demographic shift in America won't really change much even if Trump deports criminal illegals.

This place is going to be overrun by subhumans and nothing is going to change. Why even bother trying to change something when everyone thinks racism is bad?

He is technically, I see a lot of muslims posting pepe pics, by doing this they are giving energy to the deity and engaging in deity worship, which is absolutely forbidden and disqualifies a person from being a muslim.

Same goes for Christians though.

2017 is the year isis dies

For the tribunal

>2017 is the year isis dies
Unlikely, they're still an effective bogeyman. Unlike Al-queda, they actually do stuff.