Drumpf BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals have no trouble believing that keeping marijuana illegal will increase it's use, but making guns illegal will make less people use them

Liberals have no trouble believing that stop and frisk laws don't work, but gun registries do.

Still waiting for proof that Russia did anything.

even if the russians did hack the dnc emails, why do lefties care more about who did the hacking than all the corruption revealed in the emails?

We have evidence proving or least supporting pizzagate, they literally have no evidence proving/supporting Russians hacked the elections and helped Trump win.

>evidence proving or least supporting pizzagate
pic related: i.sli.mg/eoWIeB.jpg

That's because we have seen evidence of the latter

But weed use has gone up since legalization...

Deflection

Because they want their way and ignore anything that contradicts it.

What they want > evidence

I hope Trump hands over full authority of the united states to Putin. Russian men are just better than american men.

It's because Hillary never did run a child sex ring out of a DC Pizza Place. Podesta was the connection there.

Nice strawman though faggot

nobody thinks hillary ran a pedo ring

>It's because Hillary never did run a child sex ring out of a DC Pizza Place.
wow, can't get much more cucked than this...go correct someone elses record, shill.

They're both important. Literally no one in the left has denied this except Hilltards.

i dont remember the left wanting to hang assange, snowden and manning

Did i implying that the left wanted those people to hang?

Its that subtle word change that he uses to make his point that is why he's a snake. I think we can all agree Russia "helped Trump win" because they exposed the crookedness of Hillary. Democrats were saying the only reason Trump won was because of Russian hacking which is a lie. Know the difference.

>voting for an idiot

I do find it interesting that "Muh Russian hackers" blew up all over the media just as Pizzagate was getting mentioned in the MSM. It couldn't possibly be an effort at distraction, could it?

First leaf best leaf

Hahahaha faggot

Clinton was a sexual predator , Bush a warmonger , Obama a puppet and you worry about grammar :)))))

>Russia allegedly chooses to help Trump without Trump asking by pushing fake news stories on the internet and hacking servers because they know Hillary opposes them
OMG TREASON
>Ted Kennedy actively lobbies the USSR to intervene in the 1984 election, promising favorable treatment in return
Nothing to see here move along folks.

Just another day in the world of Democrats.

I don't believe in either. Both are verging on tinfoil.

Also, I don't think anyone ever stated that Hillary was running it. Either way a lot of innuendo and implying implications with 0 proof that could possibly stand in an unbiased court.

The Putin hacked the election meme is just nonsense with about as much evidence as pizza-gate.

>fewer people use them
ftfy

Let's see them refuse to believe impeachment

>period goes inside quotations

no it doesn't, it goes inside hillary's vagina

A fucking jpg is all Sup Forums needs to form opinions

>Also, I don't think anyone ever stated that Hillary was running it.

That's how you turn a potential something into nothing.

The Jew now willingly marks himself.

I still marvel at this.

examine their damn actions though.

>hacked Hillary's emails

So did every other nation with a half-competent intelligence agency.

That door swings both ways, commie fag

Actually, we believe there's circumstantial but not fully conclusive evidence for both

You can create verifiable proof of Russians phishing the DNC. So far there has been none.

>"state.".

>everyone kneejerk reacts to child sex accusations and automatically believes them
>except when Hillary's people were the ones implicated in using the child prostitution/human traficking "service" that is run by the billionaire Epstein and his criminal gang of procurers

thats how winnin' is done

>what a surprise, there's fucking nothing in the emaills
>why won't they admit Russia helped Trump by hacking the DNC?

>tfw Russian hacking is so powerful it can hack paper polls.

Wtf I love Canada now

If the title of the event is "The Army-Navy" then it's not wrong to capitalise the T.

What? Shit comedian with another straw man.

Hillary DID protect pedophiles and that whole section of society that has been helping her out is as immoral as they project onto the rest of society to try and guilt trip them.
PizzaGate was a good metaphor.

Russia can "help" a candidate win all they want. We live in the global village after all.

The Muslim Brotherhood are helping to interfere with elections in France, don't hear Mr.Political Comedian talking about that, or even the "quinelle". At least Russia isn't sending the equivalent of a small nation of Russians into America by force to then distort demographics and help treasonous politicians win elections.

He did a presidential campaign, was CEO of billion dollar company, doing multiple speeches and interviews every day and winning at all of it so a few typos are excusable.