What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
archive.fo/zLOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the mayn stream meteor

When your life consists of standing in front of a map and giving your opinion on youtube for a shitty news website then you probably genuinely believe most people achieved nothing, because, of course, you achieved nothing.
It's just projection.

That's ironic PJW probably didn't left his cucked safe-space apartment in 2016 and don't deserve to be out celebrating tonight. Should he be out shilling for Israel or something more productive? For being a big corn fed dude who is non-violent, I think even I'd spend the night in jail for PJW. I'd love to grab him by his New Kids on the Block haircut. Remember that slaughtering the British is a great American past time...

"getting shitfaced and waking up with a massive hangover is not a fresh start. you're still a loser." He's talking about people just masking their problems and degenerates causing public disturbances with their sloppiness.

Idk, I had a pretty good 2016. I'm gonna celebrate it how I want to (sitting on my computer playing games and browsing Sup Forums).

i used to like pjw but now all his videos are him doing a high pitched voice reading twitter and shouting at them

we get it dude people are dumb

He's right.

Only Yvette Felarca deserves to celebrate for starting RaHoWa in
CALIFORNIA: THE BIRTHPLACE OF RAHOWA

You are tuning into /COMMIEFORNIA GENERAL/, good evening, everyone?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_Sacramento_riot

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

archive.fo/zLOGY

OI M8, WOI EEZ EET VAT VE MAINE STREWM METEOR EEZ DUHFANDEENG HULLAREE CLEENTON AND VE ESS JOI DUHBLE EEEUUZ THO INNIT

VOOOOOYBRUNT GUY ScEENe

I graduated college.

I helped Trump get elected so there.

ESS JAY DUBBELYOO!

This. The tweet comes off as really bitter, he probably feels that way about himself.

eh... no I think most people really didn't accomplish anything... it might be that he's not accomplished anything himself.

Sodomites despise everyone else, especially when they're happy, so they do everything in their power to make them miserable.

Not. sure.

Besides the obvious political direction turning in our favor, it's been a pretty good year for me, the highlight of my year being that I got a new job.

MAINSTREEEM METEOR!!!

He's a lolbertarian degenerate

Whatever you say tough guy.

This

$2.50 raise, nigga. I accomplished plenty.

He's right.

But who gives a fuck.

>mayng
>string
>meedeyor

Twitter is for cunts. Social media is for turds who desire acceptance. This fag thinks retweets and 100k normie kike followers is a glorious achievement. Tell him God said hes a cunt.

>Haven't had sex in 10 years
>Resolution was to get laid this year without a hooker
>Had sex twice last night.
>Fuck did I cut it close

>b-but I'm not libertarian I'm alt right!

Stop having fun.

MAYNE STREEM MEATEATER

>mfw superior alt-media will replace cucks like him

He takes black dick in his puny ass and it's sore so he's projecting how he still a cuck faggot kike nigger lover

>Fuck did I cut it close
Thats also what your doctor said while circumcising you

And I thought I was oozing with negativity, this guy takes it into whole new level.

I'm one of them, I got out from neetdom this year (probably won't last long) and being a wageslavecuck hasn't changed anything in my life.

Shittiest forced meme on Sup Forums

Surely you must be an intellectual

>tells normies that muslims, liberals, and illegals are bad

>tfw to intelligent for new year's parties

MANYE

Same with Molyneux and all other Alt-Right E-Celebs.

Their egos are crazy and have they suffer from delusions of grandeur

Well he is right. Dont celebrate a year well done if youre in a shitty position and looking forward to another year of SJW rapefugee bullshit.

DA MAYNE STREEM MEDIER

You and me both, man.

My wife is at work tonight and I have the house all to myself. I think I'll drink until I'm buzzed and maybe play some N64 before passing out on the couch.

Millie didn't put out for him
she only dates chads

This

is he talking about liberals ?

he's a dumb brit who doesn't realize americans have every right to party tonight just for being born in the US and we're not going to let "the man" fuck us out of having Trump like Brits will with Brexit.

MAYNE

His nigger fucker mus be out there ready to gromp some pussy during the Eve and ignores his cockhungry howls.

My BD is the 01.01 at least I have a legit reason if I would like to go outside but meh crowded areas and drunk people are two good reasons to stay home and be comfy.

Who else 0101 master Bday here?

Well he's right.

Sick burn dude

He was talking about Hillary and co.

I optimized my Tinder profile and have three dates the next month.

That's more than what the Democrats achieved this year.

>hanging on every word of an internet 'celebrity'

You stupid kids can't die fast enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=mkBpCWdT3EM

Oh look another thread about twitter-based ecelebs where everybody is butthurt. But why?

Same and got a good job doing what i went to school for

>yfw this hits harder than it should

Prove him wrong
>Protip, you can't

He is irrelevant, but wants to be relevant so he is saying retarded shit to attract attention.

This

Who the fuck is he to judge whether what someone did is productive or not.

party pooper is what he is
this basically

he makes conspiracy theory videos
i'm not sure what contribution he has to celebrate