Alright

Which one of you fuckers did this

it was me

sorry

A FUCKING ANTISEMITE!

>vandalism
>newsworthy
why do people give this kind of thing so much more attention than it deserves?

hey rabbi!

This seems like an awful amount of work for no one to catch the vandals in the act. Someone must have heard

kek, whacha doin rabbi?

who has that /pol logo with tthe fucked up swastika.

Damn that doesn't look like an easy alteration to the menorah. The result of the white man's ingenuity, no doubt!

Eh

(((Vandals)))

How do you do that. Pretty impressive

Whatch' doin' rabbi?

>oy vey

Hey Rabbi! Watcha ......

HEY RABBI
Kek I really want a video to surface in wich the own family members do it, to show people (((their))) true colors
Doubles and it happens

Fake. Unless you were familiar with assembling the menorah you wouldn't know you could disassemble and rearrange the pieces into a swastika without breaking it and ruining the whole point.

Why did he even take a picture of an unlit menorah at night?

>going through all of that work just to get 10 retweets

The homeowner of course.

This

Not only that but it'd probably take a couple hours. Someone would notice it for sure.

really makes you think

>mfw that plumbing trade was worth it in the end

How did they know a Menorah was in their yard?

Know that story, hillarius!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Someone trying to save the world by false flagging us all to death.

So they just happened to bring an arc welder and did the whole thing in under 2 hours without Mr. Rabbi noticing them?

that's hularious

You goyim did it

It's PVC (plastic) pipe. Easy peasy to disassemble and reassemble.

Yeah yeah, anoddah shoah for the poor opressed kikes.

((((Silberman))))

Kek

FUCKIN KIKE

It's been the season for false flags since the election didn't go the way the left wanted.

Wasn't us we love kikes now.

Wow Sherlock, no fucking shit, amazing discovery!!!

.... but, but, but, but Trump's a racist. REEEEEEEEEEE

The people living in the house behind it.. much like every other hoax.

K E K

Beta.

The Rabbi

and do that underneath the street lamp? I though Jews lives in ""gated communities"" how the hell would people sneak I. to do this

>It's PVC (plastic) pipe. Easy peasy to disassemble and reassemble

So probably it was a Polish user.

Fuck these guys and their propaganda. That was MY backyard swastika and they snuck in the middle of the night and made it a menorah. To have the nerve to do this and then tell the news THEY were the victims. Only a Jew would play this dirty. A dirty no good kiked jew.

Kek

That's what has been bugging me, too. The sole existence of the "before" picture is fishy. Why would someone take a photo of it, with the same lighting and from the same position? Such a convenient coincidence, right?

I wonder why they took the before picture. almost like they knew someone would destroy it.

I wonder (((who))) twisted that poor little menorah into an EVIL symbol?

>seig heil
>seig
I hadn't noticed this before. Tila truly is a profressional shitlord.

I think they're still scared of the previous "gated communities" they lived in.

10 retweets and many (You)s