Christ Cuck

What the fuck is going on with Molymeme lately? He uploads a video where he's an ignoramus asshole and now he's letting Christ Cuck non-arguments by without examining them. He's turning away from reasoned based objective evidence to "my AnCap fee fees haven't been hurt by Christians". Holy fuck. Mark my words, 2017 will be the year that Molymeme dies within all of us.

Molymeme hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKoHfMoNc1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
lmgtfy.com/?q=freedomain radio call in
youtu.be/qh7rdCYCQ_U
youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everyone knows that molymeme is a fucking quack, the only things worth watching are his news videos and truth about videos where he just does research because god knows his philosophy is fucking retarded

I haven't watched a single video of his since the election finished.

what did you expect, he's (((controlled))) opposition

This is the only video I've actually enjoyed of him in a very long time.

youtu.be/nKoHfMoNc1s

What do you guys think about based Bill Whittle?
Is he redpilled?

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Why don't you guys call in? Argue your side.

If he keeps going in the same direction you shouldn't even check in 3 months from now. I need new content providers to mull over.

This is a molymeme thread GTFO

I've been thinking about this lately, how do I do it?

why is this guy so relevant here? I watched a couple of his videos and it's not that much

molymeme is just as old tired and stale as all the other "alt-Lite" (((vloggers)))

lmgtfy.com/?q=freedomain radio call in

His videos before he caught a wiff of the greenbacks during Trump's campaign were somewhat level headed and informative. Now they're the most click baity unsophisticated shill pieces of shit.

>clickbaity

I dunno, the Fall of Rome one was good.

Recently Stefan seemed to change his views to the right.

Forgot link youtu.be/qh7rdCYCQ_U

I'll call in if he continues this retarded trend. So far it's only been 2 videos.

Pol literally doesn't like anyone. This will always be. Thread disregarded.

He has many informative videos on a variety of topics. He constantly backs his claims with research.

Where are your academic contributions you leaf faggot?

>the atheist burden of proof
He's a smart guy but selectively so.Then again religion generally leads to stupid debates with people on either side of the issue

>praises statism done right
>shits on statism done wrong
What is culture but an extension of the state?

boy he must be shaking in his boots

im sure hes gonna stop he wouldnt want to attract your wrath unto him

During the election I watched/listened to Molymeme occasionally, but now that it is over he needs to reveal his full power level, otherwise I don't see any reason to watch him anymore. Hopefully he stops pandering to the alt-lite crowd and stops having Cernovich and Bill Whittle on all the time. He can keep having Lauren Southern on because qt.

because we're starting to see that they're shills just like the mainstream media, I'm glad they support Trump, and that they fight against globalization, but they never even mention zionism or the jews, in fact they think it's "just a coincidence", and they can't even admit things like Trump appointing shills in the white house

Hes a creepy, bad tshirt wearing shill who begs for $$ off the web. I hope he dies.

Checked and /thread

I've got to make it worth my time brah, I'm not calling in for 2 videos.

That was easily the worst book review he has done.

I can make fun of molymeme and watch his apologists come in to defend him.

>That was easily the worst book review he has done.
I agree with that part though. Purely a political move

Can you at least link the videos so I can watch them to see what you mean. Don't be so homoerotic.

Redpilled about ((Cultural Marxism)). Bluepilled about Jews, Race.

I thought Tea Partiers are rural retards. He changed my mind.

>how do replies work
Whoops.

Can you be more specific. That's pretty broad.

In the beginning of "The Fall of Rome" he talked about how amazing Rome was with low taxes and how it progressed from a good state to a poor one and blah blah blah.

Also his whole shtick about defending Western society is total bullshit. Culture has always been an extension of the state or political organization. Now, don't get me wrong. I don't disagree with having a state and having that state use force to achieve something. All I'm saying is that his UPB and AnCap bullshit has stunted his argument making abilities. He's trying to achieve the impossible, to establish some ultimate moral code when that ultimate moral code will probably lead to our destruction in the first place and to still save us.

If he's the AnCap that he claims he is he should be in love with the idea of the fall of Western Society.

This meme is getting retarded, he's not controlled, he's opposition, he's just not Sup Forums echo chamber. And it's good that way, in one video long time ago he said that even if Trump wins he will still be his old self anti-government Youtuber. I expect this board to suck Trump's cock even if he forgets each of his promises.

He's radical as hell against leftist liberals, but at the same time he's smart enough not to fall for any personality cults.

not an argument

I haven't read his book on universally preferable behaviour, but what I got out of that show was that point where he talks about government expanding like water, and when Rome stopped expanding the govt kept getting bigger and bigger, and this essentially killed Rome. I think this is something you can see today with the govt bloat.

I don't know about culture being an extension of the state, I mean if you have people get into power with cultural beliefs I think it is natural for them to extend into how they govern. It depends what cultural beliefs make it into power, sure the state will affect culture, I wouldn't see how this couldn't be possible. I think he was getting at what kind of culture matters, what kind of values. Just because you move to Japan doesn't mean you're Japanese.

Yea, Cernovich videos are terrible, that man simply can't stop reminding people of how awesome he is.

From his usual circle I only like Vox Day. Also Paul Joseph Watson videos and the only Jared Taylor video have been good.

I love molymeme

Also

The whole capacity to abstract, is what our glory is as a species, but the drive to use language and ethics to manipulate others into surrendering their resource to us is the original sin. We have the incredible ability- Like a lion doesn't talk the gazelle into self sacrifice. The gazelle runs and the lion chases it and the gazelle will try to kick the lion in the head and it's a bloody battle to see who survives. -and we have this capacity for language and the inculcation of others where we say "well it's virtuous for you to surrender your resources to me because I represent the collective good, the proletariat, the master race, the whatever." Because we can create these abstractions which we then inflict on people because then they'll come give us stuff. So our capacity for abstraction has given us incredible abilities for virtue and for human livestock management and controlling people, convincing them that giving up their resources to us is a virtue.

>t. Christ Cuck

The irony was thick this episode

Be aware, he doesn't tolerate trolling.
You must work for days before leveling up your philosopher class and constructing the best of arguments. Or you lose and be an asshat

I can tell this is Molymeme posting this just by the structure of the post

Now the question you should be asking yourself is, "Why is Steven such a cunt towards non-e-celebs-hypen?"

You see the shit that happened that last video, if you'd let me finish reading the fucking article, wouldn't happen with Cernobitch or Jonesy when they act the same exact fucking way minus the sighing.

The fucking leaf has gotten too big for his britches and forgot his roots.

Also Scott Adams on his fucking show said Trump tells 1 truth and 1 lie and that that was what Truthful hyperbole is.

NOTE 1 LIE. I could eat a horse is not truthful even if you haven't tried it, it is a lie.

Maybe he'd be a decent person again if he stuck to his explaining videos or got cancer again that always helps to rethink life.

State regulates culture and thus becomes an extension of the state. This stops happening when the state is near collapse and the culture pushes back against it.

Start Making Arguments

>He forgave Molymeme for all his philosophical heresies in that video

Molymeme apologists everyone.

>examining
examining all your hoses and belts for cracks and splits is just one of the guaranteed checks with a tune up at Stefo's garage

He hasn't been a philosophical show for the past 2 years, what's to forgive?

His channel is, "Steven blogs and explains!" and occasionally gets calls for some reason.

There is no philosophy

I lost all "respect" I had for MolyJeux when he blatantly lied on the Joe Rogan Experience. I honestly can't even remember what it was that he lied about, but I remember it was so blatant that I just said fuck this clown.

Lauren southern is an opportunistic whore who acts all high and mighty because she thinks we fap to her

>molymeme """debate"""
>he just says "uhhhh", "what do you mean?", and "not an argument" repeatedly

>
>Straw manning, moving goal posts etc isn't heresy

He wasn't up for an honest criticism of Trump on his show because he didn't want cuck-right bux to disappear.

youtube.com/watch?v=ndRj2NtsmvM

I was on his call in show a few weeks ago. He was very pleasant to talk to and helped give me some insight, but I wasn't there to debate him, rather to ask his perspective.

I've never watched one of her videos and agree completely based on the photos of her posted on Sup Forums

I would forgive this is this was his only transgression the JQ is a hard pill to swallow. The fact that he "claims" he's a philosopher and that he stopped holding himself accountable to the same debate standards he holds callers to is vile and repugnant for someone who makes such claims. His ego and his greed have gotten to him.