CNN ecstatic that 2016 is over

CNN says.. YES to 2017. It's like they hated 2016 or something, I wonder why..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I--LtuTA7K8
youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=_oC3DjOpVaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>2017 YES

Are they attempting meme magic?

not just CNN - all major news outlets and newspapers revealed themselves as partial and untrustworthy, so now they're desperate for us to forget their bias, just waiting for excuses to entertain us by trashing Trump for anything and everything he does

I stopped watching them when they basically were Bush Jr.'s mouthpiece for cheering the Iraq War instead of asking tough questions. all they have is a prime location, but as a news source they're trash

They're aware 2017 is the first year of the Donald Trump presidency, the activation of article 50, a bunch of elections with nationalist candidates and not magic liberal happyland right? They didn't forget did they?

I'm sure we can remind them.

lel nice meme, exactly my thoughts

>2017 YES

Guess that means the western world is going to get as cucked as Sweden.

regardless there isn't lot to be optimistic about, there's a crazy amount of uncertainty
internationally and domestically

>regardless there isn't lot to be optimistic about

Okay, reddit. I'm pretty fucking optimistic that my taxes may get lowered, jobs may come back, and that the 2nd ammendment is safe for another few decades.

Checked & keked

>2017
>Brexit taking place
>Trump presidency

Did they switch side or are just retarded?

haha, they think 2017 will save them, its where it all ends.

>activation of article 50
>Brexit taking place

>
>
>
>

Power trips of power

Kek wills it.

>implying this train has any brakes

>Did they switch sides
Actually, they don't have a choice. Can't be hostile to trump cause it'll piss off viewers and they'll lose access.

FUCK YES FINALLY!

sweet

2017 is the last war

I hope the pendulum keeps on swinging and it becomes even worse for the lefty scum.
To be honest though, nothing that could happen, short of the dissolution of the EU, could be worse than the Trump election.

I lament the idea of new Jewish tricks in 2017.

It's about time things end.

>I hope the pendulum keeps on swinging and it becomes even worse for the lefty scum.

I know this is how conservatives actually, really feel outside of Sup Forums. It took me a while to become aware of this. But having become aware of it, I'm not sure what I should do about it.

Stand head first faggot.

Nice subtle pepe

Killing yourself is a great option

Praise Kek

Kek will make 2017 better than 2016.

>reading /fakenews/

It's true. Part of my family is polite and mainstream pro-israel conservative (I guess effectively cuckservative) but it's easy to tell they have a wrath for the lefties. They talk about all those "city people having babies and getting on welfare" and you know it's about shaniqua. Too polite.

>Post ends in 17

Oh yes.

Join us and kill the commies or we will consider you a commie sympathizer and you will be asked politely to step into your grave and lie down next to your fellow sjws before taking the bullet to the back of your head. Cheers m8 death to commies and the Jewish controlled media!

Posting from 2017. Year has an ominous feel to it desu

2016 was a fucking great year, the fact that so many whiny liberal bitches think it wasn't is a testament to how good it really was.

What did kek mean by this?

Trumps election was probably the first time in my life I cried tears of joy.

>Trump gets inaugurated

What a great way to start 2017

praised

I worry that we will never see a year as great as 2016 again.

>All these normalfags cheering for 2017 as if it's going to stop all the celebrity deaths and a continuation of Trump policy
lmao

>SJW's legitimately think that 'bad things' (celebrity deaths) will no longer happen because its now a different current year
I cant wait to see the butthurt when the first celebrity dies

I'm pretty fucking optimistic that Trump won't let these neocon and neolib warmongers start a war with Russia.

I usually leave CNN on for the dogs to watch when I go out. I came home last night to find this looking back on 2016 show that was such vile propaganda, I had to reveal my power level to the ol' puppers.

>the new year will better because cmon it's 2017
They're in for a shock

>more old celebrities died this year than average
>2016 WAS THE WORST YEAR OF ALL TIME

Oh shit when you infringe upon people's civil liberties and call them racist for 8 years they are wrathful?

War will rage throughout Europe this coming year.

I bring you news from 2017.
Trump is still gonna be pres.

>tfw we will make 2017 even (((worse))) :^)
shadilay, gentlemen

>The left still hasn't realized 2016 was the year it lost forever

Fucking cnn faggots. 2016 was great. Happy new years

IT'S 2017, COME ON

I like how libtards think after today because of some arbitrary number changing that the world is going to go back to how they want it, 2016 was just the beginning, 2017 will be only more glorious.

tbqh 2017 has the potential to be 2016x5

>Brexit
>Right Wing Wins in Europe
>Trump
>Russia alliance
>Total assblasting of left-wing
>ISIS dying

Let it be so

Happy New Years!

is that china there masters

they will trigger article 50.. but we won't officially leave until 2019-2020

youtu.be/I--LtuTA7K8

2017 CONFIRMED AS BASED AS 2016

PRAISE KEK

heh
good luck

I hope some irrelevant fucking celebrity dies soon so they can shit the fuck up again. Maybe Elton John. That'd be nice

youtube.com/watch?v=bCXTu5jE-Ng

>dissolution of the EU

It's coming, the groundswell of outrage will only continue to grow as the multicultrluralists begin to realize just how incompatible mudslimes are with western values.

2018 is gonna be the real shit stirrer
>GOP super majority in both houses

>2017
>being any better for libtards than 2016

You have 4 more years, liberals.
Actually you probably have 8.

Kek vult.

why do they think 2017 will be any different from 2016? do they think we will all disappear? do they actually believe in the "right side of history" bullshit and believe their victory is only a matter of time?

2017 is the start of Trump presidency, it's going to be even more glorious year friends
can't wait for the happenings

7 is a lucky number

Did CNN forget they're an American station?
Did they just express favourable views on China!?
Did China back CNNs ratings!!!!????

for kek

>do they actually believe in the "right side of history" bullshit and believe their victory is only a matter of time?
They actually do. They view life like a movie where they are the protagonist. They believe they will win no matter what. That's why they will continue to lose.

Doesn't Trump get to nominate a few judges for your high court? I bet they will cry everytime.

the best part is, we predicted this

Figures CNN thinks 2017 is the Year of the Cuck, not the Year of the Cock.

oh thank Kek

Also 70+ Federal court seats for the lower courts like appellate courts and circuit courts.

>2017 YES!

No, they're not going to meme this year into the ground. I won't let them.

2017 is the year of Kek

On Jan 20, 2017(Year 5777 on the Hebrew calendar), Donald Trump will become President, he will be 70 years, 7 weeks, and 7 days old.

So what's it going to be like when the Northern hemisphere is warm this upcoming year?

>Trump in charge of Supreme Court nominations
>Republicans also in control of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the Presidency

get ready for 8 years of liberals crying and rioting

I congratulate all with New year! (even khohols)
Abu the great, king Russian 2.ch also congratulates all of you.
youtube.com/watch?v=_oC3DjOpVaU

2017's gonna be more of the same.
Not more peaceful, more politically correct, more nice, more friendly, more dumbed down.
None of that.

It's gonna be more banter, more reality, more butthurt, more memes, more greatness, more liberty, and a whole lot less ignorance.

2017 will be our year of reckoning.

It's the year when alt-right/neo-nazi scum like yourself finally come out from behind their computers and into the open where they can be seen and eradicated.

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY RUSSIAN FRIEND!

so trump confirmed for jewish king/messiah/christ?

>implying you worthless anfia scum can do anything but get rekt by "nazis" and the police.

>Implying 2017 will be any better for them

kek, they dont know about what 2017 holds

i love that picture 8)