Antartica General 2017 a bright future Edition 2.0

e had some crazy revelations since November. I just want to say as the last sun sets here for 2016 that 2017 will be the year everything changes for the better for everyone on this planet.

Don't believe the negative shill threads about monsters the goth kids idolizes. Antarctica holds the key to activating humanities instrumentality. They want to keep it for ((themselves)) and share it with no one else.

Remember that the Ark of Gabriel really was unearthed at Mecca and had severe implications for 3 religions. I think allot of people don't understand the gravity of man submitting to a higher power especially different faiths even political ideologies. Only the Americans and there allies was against it and that's why Trump won not the Priestess of the temple of Seth. They shot ((themselves)) in the foot by trying to militarize ancient religious relics. The earthquakes was a warning to all disobedient parties involved.

We will see a new golden age of unity and harmony with nature rather than our facade of being creators rather than creations. The one's preventing us from achieving this will suffer greatly for there arrogance.

Do you have any new information or have you been visited by the Nephilim ship? Have you seen Antarctica in your dreams or had vivid prophecies for 2017 relating to it please share in this thread? Remember we have global consciousness and the average is always right doesn't matter how crazy it sounds.

I will be hanging out with you guys all night. The ones that is alone here is place for you drink a nice cup of tea with us whilst browsing the thread and reflect on how you going to achieve your dreams next year? I wish all of you going out tonight safety and joy. Celebrate your humanity we are not such a bad bunch as ((they)) make us out to be!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/uCSg1
google.com/maps/place/Creepy Kazakhstan Pentagram/@52.4797984,62.1845933,837m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfa3d4db75ac7f17f!8m2!3d52.4798274!4d62.1857377
change.org/p/all-of-creation-we-now-invoke-the-galactic-codex-implementation-all-over-planet-earth-and-the-solar-system
youtube.com/watch?v=GAMI8TPyduE
youtube.com/watch?v=ruiKa1GQ9jo
rt.com/op-edge/368793-weaponized-western-media-putin-squid/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm still here if you're more into chatting Bulganon

I love these threads, have a bump.

Rebumping nuclear bread.

Start posting the weird stuff saffbro

I will be here to help any anons with dreams and just general feels. Thanks for helping out Spain user!

yes but your experience is solipsistic in nature

so how do I control someone's dreams?

I need to know to prevent people from controlling my dreamstate

Anytime mate. It's always nice to be of some use.

So say all this does happen what does it mean for humans do we stay on earth or go somewhere else do humans change in anyway at all or not

If you are interested there were some interesting theories exposed by Micio Kaku in his book "The future of our mind" I forgot the chapter though. I know he is kinda a "pop" scientist but well, he can say some interesting stuff about science and the way tech advances.

SUCC

Leaf in Ireland here.
Too sick to enjoy my first NYE abroad. These threads always interest me. I wish I had the funds to go down to Antarctica myself. I've always wanted to see it. I 100% believe history changing things are waiting under the ice.

Yea, so basically, what do I do? I feel "powerful" yet I can't do shit. I even fought off and killed my jailor(a child entirely made of darkness) in astral, yet I still can't do anything right. I know how telekinesis works, I know how empathic telepathy works, I know the schematics and requirements on how to build shit humanity would only dream of. But why can't I find the motivation to start on something? Why is my "life" so caged? I know you said I should ask my self, but I tried that and got nothing. Any further advice?

Make your own dream catcher and keep a dream journal next to your bed. Interesting film with ideas about dreams to watch is "Dreamcatcher". It deals with putting your ideas and thoughts in rooms and having locks for each room for security. Very similar to inceptions dream hacking or source codes lucid dreaming cyborg. This will give you vivid visual tools to protect your own dreams.

What makes you believe it is your jailor and not your shadow?

Just find a goal you would feel "proud" of (Maybe proud isn't the word for it, but something that represents you in a way or other and just stick to it). If it's the right one things will just work out cuz it's the way the "Universe" tells you: "You are on your path".

We will be made aware of human capabilities that far surpasses our most ambitious expectations. It will be as if the universe inverted itself and you are at the center being able to process all of it's glory within just a single moment.

Maybe killing your jailor made you lose the key.

Germanon you have asked a very interesting question. I'm not sure if you're into Jung's investigation, but it might be a Shadow, yes. Thing is, only he can know if it's his shadow or something exterior to him.

are psych wards open in new year eve?
You need to go back man

So it'll be like knowing everything in the universe what's to say people won't be able to handle it and go mad could that happen

Yes because people are to heavily invested in material reality completely abandoning there spiritual reality making them ill equipped for the transformation they will go through.

Shadow or not, It was assaulting me with horrid imagery and basically invoking terror in my being. I manage to kill it by sheer luck because I "snapped" suddenly and broke from its paralasis, grabbed its throat and started to beat on it's head so hard after 3 punches I was catapulted very fast back to my body, without sweat,chills or increased heart rate like attacks usually end when you fail to defend yourself. Mind you this was back when I was 16-17 and still generally a noob
I can't, I feel too old. I don't know if it's oldness I feel but I generally feel like it's all the same and it makes no difference, also I've been getting strange ideas of looking for ways to free my spirit of the cosmic cycle of rebirth so my soul , spirit and body can be "free". Maybe that's my problem? I want true freedom yet I know it can't have it because it doesn't exist?

At the same time don't fall into confusion. The Astral plain isn't the same thing as the world of your dreams. Dreams connect you to your higher self. and normally are messages encrypted for you to decypher. Lucid dreaming is a way to try and decypher them. The astral plane is something you experience in an "awake" state as an out of body experience where you are united with other people. tldr: dream world is an individual experience while astral plane is collective.

He is a stupid goy. Once you kill him, you steal his keys and wallet like a nigger. Jesus Christ.

So what happens to them do we leave them roaming mad or what is there a plan for people like that

> I'm not sure if you're into Jung's investigation
MDR and some excerpts, "Die Entschleierung der Seele" was my favourite so far. I believe in his theories, though I am an academic where it is usually memed to be spiritual / meta-physical bullshit.

>I know he is kinda a "pop" scientist

he lives in Trump Tower and agrees with Helen Cauldicott about the dangers presented by the reactor meltdown caused by Mossad at the fukushima reactor in Japan

Sadly that's something i can't help you with, mostly because i have my own path to walk as everyone else. Our paths have crossed here today and i probably had to tell you this in order for you to do something, who knows? But in the end you are alone and you have to take your own decision about what to do from now on just like all of us.

Dear user, i believe i have found the skeleton of Leviathan, notice the symmetri on both sides.
And the skeleton continues for 18 km.

What do you make of it friend

>A fucking nigger
africans pls leave Sup Forums

They will be taken down into the pit and reaped for they will show fear in the face of the dark entities this will be there last mistake.

How can you avoid this happening to you or is it a either you can handle it or you can't kind of deal

What about those who don't give a shit about material things however lack spirituality?

Same here, sadly both Spain and Germany have fallen in the science department when it comes to matters of the spirit cuz, u know technification of society and whatnot. But don't stop your investigation on these topics. I'm actually planning to realease a pretty provocative thesis in the next 2 years about these topics, but still lots of work and investigation.

What about the Neutron bomb they detonated in Yemen? IDF and Mossad very intense people...well in the material world anyway.

Show that is the "Judgement day"?

>Activating humanity's instrumentality

Would you perhaps call this human instrumentality?

Well, thanks for the convo, it's nice to talk to someone who's generally "in the know" about "stuff". I feel less lonely now that I actually got to talk to someone about this.

Just for you user

Pol needs a marine research vessel. I should organize such a thing.

The righteous will prevail.

Anytime mate. And stay strong! i'm sure you'll find the answer you're looking for. And Happy New Year!

Lot of people went to the antarctic lately, the pope, the russian orthodox guy, john kerry, neil armstrong

I do not want to inspire fear. And it does sound unkind and but we have to learn how to balance our spirit with our body. We are the ornamentation of Gods architecture to bring order to the duality of nature. And just like nature we have duelist within our self with the physical and non physical realms we are able to dwell but not understand to keep life mysterious and worth living.

>Everything contains Yin and Yang. They are two opposite yet complementary energies. What does this really mean? Although they are totally different—opposite—in their individual qualities and nature, they are interdependent. Yin and Yang cannot exist without the other; they are never separate.

Most critics haven't even been reading summaries or any excerpts of it's work. Sometimes I feel it is fear as mediocre empirical work is all some can do.

However, I have the opinion that the kind of Jung styled work is nothing for the university - as it is higher than that.

Take your effort, there are not enough humans like you.

Thanks, and good luck with your "project".

*his

Let us know when you publish it I would love to read it!

Wait, so you are saying there will be a mass spiritual awakening with almost every human?
Christ, how would normies survive such a process?
So, this is what the elites had planned? Wait for everyone to awake and try to manipulate their newborn perception of the cosmos?

SOURCE?
imgur.com/a/uCSg1
SOURCE

They trying to corrupt as many souls as ((they)) can. Why do you think our society has become so degenerate. If you become fully aware of all these toxic influences around you and symbolism they use in an instant you will have a absolute mental breakdown with an complete ego death that follows after that.

When in 2017 is this gonna happen early or later or does no one know

𒄷𒄷𒄷𒄷𒄷𒄷
𒈠𒈱𒉠𒊓𒉈

Sure sure

This. I need a rough timeline

Monday, August 21, 2017

That was a shitload of ammo going off after a direct hit. Not a neutron bomb, in any way shape or form.

Did you read that in a AP or Reuters article?

For what reason?

How have you got that date anyway

Your telling me that the revelations will come at the 21th?

Anyone have the coordinates the crazy Russian spewed out yesterday, where there was docens of these symbols in the ground. I forgot to save them.

Thank you very much, although being Anons i don't know how i'll tell you. But you'll probably hear about me in the future. Good luck on your paths too Anons! This is proof that Sup Forums also has its educated people.

Ego death is actually, a good thing.
I'm thinking more that they are trying to make the waking world seem to them as a dream, make them believe that they are not awoke, that everything related to the truth is actually lie, hence why it's painful. Mental breakdowns are bad however because that means your mind is out of synch, yes I agree on that but No ego death is actually pretty pleasant, it's a good pain, the pain of truth.
>tldr I'm saying they want to wrap their slaves in a false reality to force them to "sleep" again and never experience anything past their physical senses, let alone the pain of truth, they want Golems in other words, not humans

Look up the prophecy of Our Lady of Fatima and the prophecy of Garabandal. One of the seers (might be Sister Lucia) spoke of this awakening.

Will kike race be eliminated from earth ?

google.com/maps/place/Creepy Kazakhstan Pentagram/@52.4797984,62.1845933,837m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0xfa3d4db75ac7f17f!8m2!3d52.4798274!4d62.1857377

It has started. This just appeared in November.

how can we get a final solution for this Kike race, can they be eliminated

RAGNARÖK AWAITS
Love you user

I agree with you about the Ego Death. But if it's preceded by mental breakdown they will just relapse or take some mental engineering drugs for depression etc.

That might be one of the hundred-year anniversaries of Our Lady of Fatima's visitations. Her message relates to a spiritual awakening and that we will have to make our choice of good or evil.

Where did you get the date from ?
friend

Full solar eclipse.

Stand up for a brighter future.

change.org/p/all-of-creation-we-now-invoke-the-galactic-codex-implementation-all-over-planet-earth-and-the-solar-system

^This thread could literally change world history...

Also:
youtube.com/watch?v=GAMI8TPyduE

Arent they quite common?

They will have to look into the mirror of karma and see that there ends didn't justify the means. There very reality will shatter in front of them as they realize that the temple of Solomon will never be rebuild. Even with Trump trying to have it build next year the conditions they set in motion in 2001 will deny them any opportunity.

This one will not be pleasant I promise as the God's will return and not like what they find.

Is any of this related to "hollow earth"?

Did the Nazis really travel there?

If so, doesn't that mean Nazis/descendants of Nazis hold a huge advantage over the rest of humanity?

That's normal ordinance detonating in a depot, not nuclear at all. First, it's really small compar d to Mr. Happy Mushroom. Second, nukes don't have little burning bits of explosives at the edges.

I tell you what user you make me feel fucking great, hate to yell over Sup Forums but i feel great. Thanks

With all due respect, user, if YOU found it, please pull the view back so we can see more (like the head) instead of reposting the same image that's been doing the rounds all day

>relapse or take some mental engineering drugs for depression etc
Ah, if you put it that way sure, then the whole awakening process is bad. It would explain why in the post flood world we don't have any "mages" or "mage guilds" other than those idiotic morons who wear robes, kill children and work for the elite. It actually confirms my suspicions that whatever force is awakening us prematurely is doing it randomly so we aren't huddled in one area, so we are spread. As I mentioned in my previous threads my instinct is booming with schematics about pretty amazing stuff, one of them is creating and entertwining mechanical prosthesis with a human's own bio electric energy field, negating the need for heavy operations on the body. Maybe the elite will try a "mass psychosis" scenario as a sales pitch for microchipping the global population with chips altering the chemical structure of the brain? perhaps even removing DMT and other needed chemicals too. It would explain this human to golem transition we are witnessing.

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=ruiKa1GQ9jo
That's not a nuclrear explosion.

Where are all the deaths from radiation exposure? Where are the radioactive refugees?

It's a big explosion, I'll give you that.

>A neutron bomb, officially termed as a type of Enhanced Radiation Weapon (ERW), is a low yield thermonuclear weapon designed to maximize lethal neutron radiation in the immediate vicinity of the blast while minimizing the physical power of the blast itself. The neutron release generated by a nuclear fusion reaction is intentionally allowed to escape the weapon, rather than being absorbed by its other components.

> not in the right professional field to work there

I would have bring the rarest flag

Too bad Putin took all the cool cephalopods to turn into secret weapons:
rt.com/op-edge/368793-weaponized-western-media-putin-squid/

[spoiler]Just kidding I'm always in for some LARPing[/spoiler]

is it a snek?

Please do some research before you 2nd guess me thanks!

>By 1984, according to Mordechai Vanunu, Israel was mass-producing neutron bombs. A number of analysts believe that the Vela incident was an Israeli neutron bomb experiment.

Its the levithian from the old testament.
A snake yes

>will not like what they find
What would they be expecting, and who are "they"?

Last thread was completely derailed. And the derailing was done mostly by op. Rly mkes you think.
>isthisaruse.png

Interesting, but I would see more... esp. the NW of that area

Source was a navyfag on /k/ who had been stationed there. He also says aircraft carriers and submarines are designed to be floating apocalypse shelters, which is why they make them nuclear powered so they don't need fuel when SHTF. Also, that there are seed vaults in the Arctic and Antarctic placed along coastal areas so they can be easily accessible to teams on the ships/subs. I know of one such vault at Svalbard.

It makes sense. If they spend all this money on militaries why wouldn't they have some bomb shelter on the safest continent on earth?

All mysteries have been monopolized by the Cabal. The Illuminati had rituals because the Weishaupt was a Jesuit who was privy to Cabal libraries (hint: the Church destroyed the Library of Alexandria and stole many manuscripts, and continued to steal Mayan Codices, monopolizing knowledge of the pre-Flood world).

>pic related
The Pentagram is an Isidic symbol, Baphomet was venerated by the Templars (They were Goddess worshippers... hence their heresy).

get the fuck outta here, new age hippie fag

It's not derailing when people ask you questions and you have to give answers that lead to other questions and to other topics. Don't ruin the mood Ameribro.

>dreams and just general feels
????????????? reee